Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (67944 Views)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / "How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by jantavanta(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
This is why I'm against international marriages. Heck im even against inter tribal marriages.

P.S. Any Hausa girl out here who wants to marry a Fine Traditionalist (Pagan-anti islamic) Bamaguje Hausa like me, kindly send me a PM.

But you have to leave islam and convert to traditional Hausa Religion (Boori) to marry me and officially become Bamagujiya. Thats the main condition. Also your family must allow me to preach the religion of our ancestors to them.

That will protect from rampaging assailants who only attack those who are ancestraly disconnected.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Revolva(m): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
This is why I'm against international marriages. Heck im even against inter tribal marriages.

P.S. Any Hausa girl out here who wants to marry a Fine Traditionalist (Pagan-anti islamic) Bamaguje Hausa like me, kindly send me a PM.

But you have to leave islam and convert to traditional Hausa Religion (Boori) to marry me and officially become Bamagujiya. Thats the main condition. Also your family must allow me to preach the religion of our ancestors to them.

mr man long time...u post on here how is ur belief...i respect u a lot

hahaha you see maybe the white man suspected the lady to be banging anoder man

look at their daughter....does not even look halfcaste.....

na dem wan marry whitey na...u think say dem send dem go kill you if u mess up with their emotion

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by boyjo: 10:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Fame333:
Really? this country is full of talents , most of them the citizens don't even know
nor heard of...but when they die ...na everybody go hear cry cry cry

abi na another Nigeria i dey self?

somebody please tap me ooo

hahahaha...abeg no make me laugh this morning for this really sorrowful thread

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
bucho8888:

SOCIAL MEDIA WILL NEVA SHOW U D SWEETNESS OF MARRIAGE.
THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Lalasticlala please don't allow the man to escape o,get him arrested
grin
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by theDEVILisHERE: 1:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
biggy26:
Jesus the Christ will visit you. Mark this date!
I hope he does, so that I can...

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
So unfortunate, so all her dreams and wishes has just been cut short by a foolish man, i pray he faces the music.

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by biggy26: 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

I hope he does, so that I can...
I know you're are venting out of frustration or a frustrating experience, but don't worry, He loves you just d way you are. Leave the past behind and embrace the future He has for you.

Remember my words; your time of visitation has come!
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by theDEVILisHERE: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
biggy26:

I know you're are venting out of frustration or a frustrating experience, but don't worry, He loves you just d way you are. Leave the past behind and embrace the future He has for you.

Remember my words; your time of visitation has come!

lolz
Bunch of clowns

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by biggy26: 6:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

lolz
Bunch of clowns
You are not talking about things I don't understand, that would have been different. You're actually insulting what you don't understand and that's a bit insane.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
carinmom:

Sannu Dan bori undecided

Proud cool
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Revolva:

mr man long time...u post on here how is ur belief...i respect u a lot

hahaha you see maybe the white man suspected the lady to be banging anoder man

look at their daughter....does not even look halfcaste.....

na dem wan marry whitey na...u think say dem send dem go kill you if u mess up with their emotion

Gods bless. The belief is strong and it will get stronger than ever.

My advice is dont follow these mainstream on social media. they will lead you astray. Follow the path of your free and proud Pagan ancestors.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
santricedupas:

naso, na man you be, never be deceived by usmanu dan fodio and Saudi Arabia caliphate, foreign religion is a scam be it christian and islam

I can never be deceived. I wont rest until I restore the faith of my ancestors on this land.

And I hope people like you will support me in our endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
So,Hausa's have a traditional religion? I thought Islam is your only religion. tell me more about your traditional all religion. do you have gods?

Yes we do. It is on decline but it is there.

We have Gods and ancestor spirits. We conduct our religious ceremonies through Boori rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg-lq75G-C8
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Bamaguje , which ancestors are you talking about

Your so called ancestors are Muslims for 1 millennium . I wonder where you got that

You wont know. You are a fundamentalist.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by theDEVILisHERE: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
biggy26:

You are not talking about things I don't understand, that would have been different. You're actually insulting what you don't understand and that's a bit insane.

Don't usually do this but let me help you

Listen
And listen good

You Black Christians and Muslims are heading for Doom but don't know it
You're all heading for something very very bad
And I mean very very BAD!

I cannot tell you what it is, even if I did you'll not understand and probably ridicule it
(Leviathan spell is strong)

Some of you who "open their minds" would regain "consciousness" and escape
As for others, well...

Your suffering as Black people is not a coincidence
Best believe, it's no were close to what you are heading to

You don't have to listen
But pls take this as the best advice u have ever gotten in ur life
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
revontuli:

Are there any pagan hausa groups? How did the knowledge of the ancestral religion survive after islamization?
Did they have written records?
Best of luck in your search, I hope you find such a lady.

Yes there are a few Maguzawa, Arne groups.

It survived under the auspices and protections of certain Hausa Sarkis in the courts especially in Niger Republic. in the cities it survived in a more diluted format in Maguzawa communities headed by local Magajiyas.

No written records except by foreign researchers and The Kano Chronicles. Ita all orally and practically transmitted in successive generations.

Thank You. The Gods Bless.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Fundamentalist: 9:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

You wont know. You are a fundamentalist.

I was born and brought up in the north .

Maguzawas are few and diminishing grin grin
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I was born and brought up in the north .

Maguzawas are few and diminishing grin grin

So that makes you very happy does it?
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Fundamentalist: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

So that makes you very happy does it?

more maguzawas are accepting Islam cool cool cool

of course i would be happy

Places like Doguwa, Tudun wada and sumaila are part of our wide target in kano state tongue tongue tongue
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by biggy26: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Don't usually do this but let me help you

Listen
And listen good

You Black Christians and Muslims are heading for Doom but don't know it
You're all heading for something very very bad
And I mean very very BAD!

I cannot tell you what it is, even if I did you'll not understand and probably ridicule it
(Leviathan spell is strong)

Some of you who "open their minds" would regain "consciousness" and escape
As for others, well...

Your suffering as Black people is not a coincidence
Best believe, it's no were close to what you are heading to

You don't have to listen
But pls take this as the best advice u have ever gotten in ur life
Why isolate a certain race? Christianity and Islam, cuts across all races. Are you saying that there are no white...Christians?
Pilate asked Jesus, what is truth? That question is still in the minds of many today. It wasn't answered. Truth was before him but he couldn't see it. Many today can't still see it. It's revealed cos man is spirit!
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by revontuli(f): 1:28am On Apr 07, 2018
This is bad reporting. The husband is Danish, not Italian. Nielsen is a Scandinavian name. Here is a corrected version: https://guardian.ng/life/nigerian-singer-alizee-nielsens-husband-arrested-for-murder/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/264235-nigerian-singer-alizee-allegedly-killed-by-danish-husband.html

You guys are so quick to come to conclusions. Everyone agrees she must have cheated and deserved it, he must have killed the innocent little daughter cause he found out he was not the father, so on and so forth. That's sick mentality. How do you know the guy was not a psycho who lost it and went on a murder rampage? How do you know he actually committed the homicide, maybe they had an enemy or it was an armed robber. I hope you guys don't go to law school and become judges, you'd lock up half of the country on blogger slander. Gods above and below, don't pass judgement like this without seeing evidence.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Fundamentalist:

more maguzawas are accepting Islam cool cool cool

of course i would be happy

Places like Doguwa, Tudun wada and sumaila are part of our wide target in kano state tongue tongue tongue

keep dreaming. better still you go and join abubakar shekaus army of islamists.

dumb animals like you dragging our nation backwards. anyways the world is changing and islam is dying everywhere. even in Saudi Arabia as changes are showing. its only a matter before devslopment hits Nigeria too.
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Fundamentalist: 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

keep dreaming. better still you go and join abubakar shekaus army of islamists.

dumb animals like you dragging our nation backwards. anyways the world is changing and islam is dying everywhere. even in Saudi Arabia as changes are showing. its only a matter before devslopment hits Nigeria too.

tongue tongue tongue

As-Saf 61:8

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ ٱللَّهِ بِأَفْوَٰهِهِمْ وَٱللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِۦ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ ٱلْكَٰفِرُونَ

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Who knows you might be next kiss kiss
Re: Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband by Seun360(m): 5:21am On Apr 08, 2018
Killurself:
The jazz don fade, RIP.

I suspect so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Or Mike Ezeruonye: Who Is Da Bomb? / Tekno Compares Nigerian Jollof Rice With Ghanaian Jollof Rice (pics,Video) / Terry G Begs Mimi Omoregbe, His Baby Mama For Another Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.