Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' (64758 Views)

Nkechi Sunday Blessing Passes Out At Her Mum's Funeral (Video) / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing / Nkechi Sunday And Moyo Lawal Twerking At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Ojuororun(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
MTHEWWW tongue cool
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by bazkid24(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
carzola:
haters will say its poo full that her bumbum.. but me i just wanna leak that poo kiss it and then bang the hell outta it...

then i can die a fulfiled man...

WTF!!!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Ojuororun(m): 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Aibuckher:
If you you know what she have achieved with that 25litres behind her
You'll be forced to praise the Lord also grin grin

Praise God in every circumstances grin grin grin
THIS ONE NA "APOTI" grin grin
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Pidginwhisper: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHAT ELSE FULL THAT BUM BUM IF NOT POO, STRETCH MARKS AND FAT.?
Wetin full your own?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by sparko1(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:

Hahaha!
Rule 1: Never call a woman bum bum just poo, especially if you are a woman. All rights reserved for men!

Rule 2: Never use the word 'fat' in the same sentence with bum bum, especially when you are a woman! All rights reserved for men!

On a more serious note, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but then, who are the beholders.

On the topic, can't blame her, fat and big bum bum as someone will say is the new beauty!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by andyanders: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Well, only a powerful deodorant that would be able to take away the kind of bad odor if this lady comes out of hot sun. By removing the cloth covering her body in the afternoon with lights on, one cannot stand it. She can only be used while the lights are off and must be in the night so that you will not be able to notice how bad all these big ass looks.

If those having these kind of body stays in a public yard, I wonder how they will be able to take care of their body by taking a good bath. They should have a good shower and a good running water to be able to take care of themselves properly.Nothing special about these heavy asssss.

These big ladies has lot of problems they encounter.Dresses has been covering so many things for these big girls.By the time they open their body and you see the kind of stretch marks, you will run for your life.

Nothing like a moderate body for a lady.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by enemyofprogress: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
I look na only shiiiit full there
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
... abet leave her Nyash like that Joor.. you beta thank GOD for your own..

Rights now i just wanna grab that ase ,rock it and Bang the living daylight out of the ase
no time
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Championlaw200(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iya nje eeeeeeeeeee
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by iksman2002(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
see ya mouth if dem give u
U no go enter??
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by roundman: 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
carzola:
haters will say its poo full that her bumbum.. but me i just wanna leak that poo kiss it and then bang the hell outta it...

then i can die a fulfiled man...
This guy you nor well...lol
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
and who mentioned about paying for his or hers Abi this one is crazy ni
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by NdiaraIGBO: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
No be igbo girl.........rubbish

Go Oshodi .....and you go see wonders!

My next trip na Owerri straight make I go sink for olosho house......Jesu!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by donbachi(m): 9:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
Cheap articles attracts plenty customers...i dont have love 4 women with big ass,rather women with big heart.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Bentain: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
I see nofin wrong here. She s jst taking pride in her personality. Always appreciate God for wat u have n learn to love urself
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by icedsammy: 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
bum bum abi shit hole?
You are only packing fats, this is not bum bum.
see bum bum below

OKE BOLA NI IBADAN
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Kingsleytobe(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
Know I no why Jesuse cry wept
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by sulakishop(m): 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
Shitty shitty
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Obason22(m): 9:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
shithole
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Chai, another one that thinks with her nyash

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by flamingfire24(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by Chigold101(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
your mouth eh... grin
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by godofuck231: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
kidap:
Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday took to her instagram page to flaunt her backside.

While sharing a throwback photo,The Award winning Nollywood Actress, Film Maker appreciate the almighty lord for giving her bumbum for free charge,See caption below....

http://news.nollyzone.com/father-lord-thank-giving-bumbum-free-charge-nkechi-sunday-says/
she looks over used, go and get married your clock is ticking, that if ure not already expired
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by biggy26: 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Whao...that was a ninja kick!
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by SpencerLewis(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
bum bum abi shit hole?

see bum bum below
How did you get this Abuja based runs girl
(fromMbaiseImostate) called Amanda picture? This world is really a little place ooooo.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by SpencerLewis(m): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
bum bum abi shit hole?

see bum bum below
How did you get this Abuja based runs girl
(from Mbaise Imo state) called Amanda picture? This world is really a little place ooooo.
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by godwon01(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ora aya ma .Termite food on the grave. Erofo .
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by eddyslim(m): 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
I no fit laugh

Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by engrjacuzzi: 11:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Only girls that bleach their skin have the right to say I will show u my true colour.

True or false����
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by eROCK247(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:

I smell envy
Re: Nkechi Sunday: "Thank God For This Bum Bum The Lord Gave Me Free Of Charge'' by shankara7: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
What else would fill it if not poo? Is yours filled with diamond?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Fat Throwback Photos / Kcee Visits His Wife And Children In Turkey (Video, Photo) / Sandra Ikeji And Arinze's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.