Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Lady Bewitched After Snatching Someone's Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bewitched After Snatching Someone's Husband (494 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Bestie For Allegedly Snatching Her Man / Nigeria Lady Bewitched Lover Who Dumped Her (Photos) / Lady Bewitched After Snatching Someone's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Bewitched After Snatching Someone's Husband by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tanzanian socialite and singer bewitched after snatching someone's hubby
Douglas Baya 2018-04-02 16:42:18
- Tanzanian socialite and musician Lulu Diva claimed she was bewitched
- Lulu said someone sent her genies to wreck her life and ensure she doesn't settle down with a man
- It was rumoured that Lulu was bewitched by a scorned lady after she snatched her man
Riveting Tanzanian singer and socialite Lulu Abbas, famously known as Lulu Diva is said to have been bewitched by a scorned woman over a man.
According to reliable sources from Magufuli land and intimate to the singer, the lass met her predicament after snatching the woman's husband.
Send 'NEWS' to 40227 to receive all the important breaking news as it happens
The woman, said to have been angered by the fact that Lulu took away her man, is believed to have sent the beautiful lass countless 'genies' who have been wrecking her life by dispelling all her plans using dark forces.
Apparently, Lulu destroyed the woman's relationship with her hubby and took him away a couple of years ago.
In an interview with Global Publishers, sources intimate to the revealed that the 'genies' sent to destroy Lulu were tasked with the responsibility of ensuring she doesn't get, or rather stay long with any man she lands her eyes on.
''Ask her if she has been very serious with any man after the woman sent those genies to her,'' the source said.
The rumour was confirmed by Lulu herself as she admitted to the story with the Tanzanian publishers.
''Actually, I know who told you the story because am the one who shared with her. I decided to let her in because all my marriage plans have been failing on the eleventh hour, with my possible suitors being the ones falling out. If that not the work of someone who has bewitched me, what is it?'' she said.
Asked about her plans after realizing the evil plans against her, Lulu said she will pray to God and ask him to deliver her so that she can finally find a man of her own.
''I am praying to God, asking him to deliver me from this so that I can find my own man in the near future,'' Lulu added.
The claims came barely days after the lass parted ways with her lover who had even paid her bride price.
As reported by a cross section of the Tanzanian media, the lover called off wedding plans on the eleventh hour and even asked for his dowry back.
Before landing her new man, Lulu was rumoured to be in a relationship with Kenyan musician Jaguar, a relationship that did not last to see the singer make his way to Parliament.
Re: Lady Bewitched After Snatching Someone's Husband by habsydiamond(m): 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Alagba Segun Adisa Baba Labe orun.....this world is full of mysteries

(1) (Reply)

Online Training On Cakes,cooking,make-up,etc From Today.............,join Now / Healthy Ways To Satisfy Your Husband Or Wife On Bed / I Need A Girlfriend- Nairaland Guy Part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.