Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,287 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] (692 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by fm4real2k6(m): 2:49am On May 08, 2010
This thread is for unmarried men or rather guys first and foremost. In line with the mood of the Nation, and also my own personal assessment of issues that is why i m coming up with this.

I want us to do a project together with this title "10 REASONS YOU WILL NOT MARRY A 'TURAI" KIND OF A LADY" and plz base it on  your own personal assessment of Turai Yara'dua, and the role she played in the death of her Husband.

I will be expecting your comments
thanks
Fm
Re: 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by Nobody: 3:02am On May 08, 2010
is there a particular reason for your stupidity?

fear God nah.

If you develop a debilitating sickness what should your gay partner or witch girlfriend do?

finish you off and leave with a better lover?
Re: 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by solate: 3:19am On May 08, 2010
First and formost ,i will like to say REST IN PEACE TO UMARU MUSA YARDUA. The wife has a great impact on his death cos she is power drunk ,Musa could have been alive today if he had stepped down and take proper care of himself , but NO the wife was supporting him to continue .she used her power has a first lady to deceive the world that things were okay with Musa's health.May God give us a God fearing woman as a wife.i s sympatise with Nigerians and other members of Yardua's family.i learnt his mother is still alive,poor woman.
Re: 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by Nobody: 3:21am On May 08, 2010
oh shut up.

turai also killed shehu his older brother, abi?

let's wait and see the witches and wizards you sorry lot will eventually end up with.

karma dey.

even though its the internet, is that any reason why you must act like beasts.
Re: 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by Spyker: 3:43pm On May 08, 2010
Why do we sound like we don't know the place of women in the North particularly Muslims. No body should blame Turai, forget what Newspaper have written, they are all lies. The cabal used her name because that is the only name that can open doors and windows for them in her husbands absence. Her case is similar to Orji Uzor Kalu's mother who is addressed as Mama Excellency and she decides what her son does.

Poster, please leave Yaradua to rest in peace, have that family not suffered enough humiliation from Nigerians prior to Yaradua's death.
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: 10 Reason You Will Not Marry 'turai' Kind Of A Lady [unmarried Guys Thread] by fm4real2k6(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2010
@tpia,

What is your problem plz? dont think on cuz you're on the Internet then you can decide to start to insult people and afterall you dont know me, and i dont even need to know you. If you are so stupid to read in between the line of what i wrote earlier on then you dont need bother to comment here. Your comment is just as stupid as you. Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Love: Define It 2 Sentences / What Are The Thing Men Hoping Dat Women Love About Them / Marriage To 13-year Old: Islamic Group Plans One-million-man March For Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.