Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? (2313 Views)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by phintohlar(f): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

men are not the owners of your body.

he's not marrying you because of sex.
But God is the owner of ur body
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by phintohlar(f): 8:26am On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Okay. You're based in d south I guess?
If i tell u i do forget all this South, East, West n North stuff u wnt believe me.. Buth i think i remember North is All those Hausa side right?

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
phintohlar:
If i tell u i do forget all this South, East, West n North stuff u wnt believe me.. Buth i think i remember North is All those Hausa side right?
Yes dear. South south is Niger delta. Southwest is Yoruba. Southeast is Igbo.

Ok which state are you from ?
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by izaray(f): 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Dn't even try that girl, once you do and get addicted to it, it won't be nice
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by gonkin(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Alot of girls are deflowered by the wrong guy who they thought was right. That i know.

First sex is always hard but because she loves you she'll do it. But later she will want it and when u aren't always available to give her the P3nis she tries another and thats how love goes south.

Why is it that as a guy no matter how much you cheat on a girl that loves you with her soul she would always accept you.

But if a girl cheated like twice or 3 time on a guy that loves her so much the relationship breaks no matter how strong he feels love for u.

Back to the question.
It depends on what you use to open the hole. If u use a biro or a Love Machine, IT WILL NEVER BE LIKE THE GOOD Old fashioned organic manly P3NIS. I MEAN THE P3NIS IS SHAPED LIKE THAT FOR THAT PURPOSE. SO NO MATTER WHAT U USE FOR SELF-SERVICE IT WOULD NEVER REPLACE THE FUN OF DOING IT WITH A HUMAN AND SHARING THAT FEELING DURING SEX

Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:
Its even a worse sin.

Sexual pleasure wasn't designed naturally to be self inflicted...that's masturrbation and its some sort of self-abuse. Cravings for lesbianism can start from there. Sexual pleasure shd be shared even if its fornication.

I'm not a saint too o. I have sex very regularly and still in d biz but I avoid masturrbation. At least I better pass those weh dey do themselves.
ode oshi.. ure worse off.. at least we maaturbators dont join our spirituality to som1 elses cheesy
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by Anglojosite7(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Hello ,since if you get deflowered by a guy if you're not married people term it as"sin" or "premarital" sex or whatever... what if a lady deflower herself like with a díldo or something else? since she didn't do it with a guy, is that a sin??

some ladies won't like to be deflowered by men because they've heard stories of how painful it is to be deflowered by a dick.
Did u deflower yourself?
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin wonderful thread

1 Like

Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Ade345:

If you read 1 Corinthian 7:1, you will notice that the scripture says that we should purify yourself of every defilement of the flesh, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. So by doing that (masurbation), you are defiling your flesh/body and this is unscriptural/a sin.

The bible also says that we should flee from fornication, because it is a sin against our own body.

My dear please there is no escuse for such an act. At the right time and age, you can get a good man and settle down and have all the sex you want. You may even get tired of it on occasions.

everything isn't about Bible and Scriptures abeg

my body doesn't belong to Bible.
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by phintohlar(f): 1:17am On Apr 07, 2018
LuvSwollenPussy:

Yes dear. South south is Niger delta. Southwest is Yoruba. Southeast is Igbo.

Ok which state are you from ?
I'm 4rm Osun stste.. But dis ur monniker tho
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:03am On Apr 07, 2018
phintohlar:

swollenpussy grin grin
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by Emodeee: 4:54am On Apr 07, 2018
phintohlar:

nor dey lie. you like the moniker. the moniker is actually talking about you.
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by GraGra247(m): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Hello ,since if you get deflowered by a guy if you're not married people term it as"sin" or "premarital" sex or whatever... what if a lady deflower herself like with a díldo or something else? since she didn't do it with a guy, is that a sin??

some ladies won't like to be deflowered by men because they've heard stories of how painful it is to be deflowered by a dick.

My advice to you is to wait for your husband and lover. Stimulating yourself is not worth it. Tell your hubby in "very very clear terms" to go it easy and to go it at your pace to reduce the pain.

The biggest mistake a lot of ladies make during sex is that they never state what they want. They just lie like a log of wood and allow the man to "slam" them in every inconvenient and torture inducing way.

They moan to fake pleasure to impress the guy while they are actually in pain. If women are open about these things, they'll save a lot of innocent upcoming girls torture and Pain.
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by GraGra247(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:

doing it with a dick hurt, then you do it with a dildò it's a sin?? must a man deflower you?

Another option is to firmly request be on top of your hubby and penetrate yourself at the pace the pain is easily endured.
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by phintohlar(f): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Emodeee:

nor dey lie. you like the moniker. the moniker is actually talking about you.
How is it talking about oh elenu nla
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by zexy2030(m): 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hold it! Don't use Love Machine, let me do it for you, then I will pay ur bride price, it's a seal that's worth the marriage. What I'm I paying for, if its already torn by a Love Machine
Re: If A Lady Deflower Herself.... Is It A Sin? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
u cant do that. U just masturbated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Womanliness: An Embodiment Of Bacteria / Guys, Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman? / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.