Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers (35743 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Dino Melaye To PDP / “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 06, 2018
both the police, apc and pdp are all totally useless
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by LORDLARGE(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2018
Di no the Senator with swag, cool cool
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria, a country where law and order is for decoration cheesy
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by barackmee: 8:03am On Apr 06, 2018
these politicians have invoked fear on even d police force, only in Nigeria u commit an offence and u work freely around like nothing has happened..... do they even know what it means to declare somebody wanted
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by ndcide(m): 8:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Please can someone list Dino's offences for me. I seen not to understand the reason for the dislike for the man.
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Dollabiz: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2018
oh
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by tonexyx(m): 8:39am On Apr 06, 2018
Realcash224:
Dino who has been declared wanted by the Kogi state police command, arrived the state for the 7-day prayers for deceased House of Representatives member, Umar Buba Jibrin. Dino was received by a police officer as seen in the photo.
Nigeria is a big joke I swear
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 06, 2018
evansjeff:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Why you skip the name? I will not complete the story�

Lol, you got me there!
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by seguno2: 8:59am On Apr 06, 2018
oteneaaron:
Failed state.

Failed country.

Failed leaders.

Weak citizens.

But not too long from now, and these men will receive the shock of their lives next year.

2019 will be a pivotal point in our history.

We have only one choice...........take our destiny into our hands and vote right next year, or keep complaining on Social Media and continue celebrating mediocrity.

The battle for the soul of Nigeria has just gotten deadlier.

Sometimes I wonder, who did we offend?

Your last sentence seems like you are waiting for whoever you offended to release/rescue you?
Anyway, I hope that you have your PVC ready for the pivotal point in 2019? Do you realise that even with your PVC, you can only vote for the candidates nominated by the political parties? So what are you and others doing to ensure that only credible candidates are nominated by the political parties
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by seguno2: 9:03am On Apr 06, 2018
tonexyx:
Nigeria is a big joke I swear

The Nigeria that is made up of YOU and 170 million others like you?
Or is there another Nigeria
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by MrMystrO(m): 9:15am On Apr 06, 2018
oteneaaron:
Failed state.

Failed country.

Failed leaders.

Weak citizens.

But not too long from now, and these men will receive the shock of their lives next year.

2019 will be a pivotal point in our history.

We have only one choice...........take our destiny into our hands and vote right next year, or keep complaining on Social Media and continue celebrating mediocrity.

The battle for the soul of Nigeria has just gotten deadlier.

Sometimes I wonder, who did we offend?

Lol what will happen next year?? Hahahahahaha See Dream!
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2018
If it is an ordinary Nigeria, it is bullets that they will use to announce his capture.

Even the press are afraid to release the above pics as an evidence of police being a toothless bulldog on politicians. Those pics will not be in the editorials and the dailies for fear of the reporters been brutalized by the officers in black.
That is why social media will always be an headache to this present government because their wrongs are always exposed.
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by kmaster007: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2018
drama. season film
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
ReverseEngineer:
shocked

This country is really a joke.

Since our leaders have failed us, it'd up to us not to fail ourselves.

So:

Get yourself familiar with the Necessary technologies. Get a whole Package on Web and Mobile App Development today; It consists of tonnes of Video tutorials and PDF textbooks required to get you started on Web and similar projects. A vast number of programming Languages. You get to select the one you deem fit for the job.

Contact 08106501622 (Call and WhatsApp)
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Thank God it's free, You're truly a good patriot
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by stharrykay(m): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
evansjeff:
That's not true, because in 2013 there was a Russian scientist named Povandolakoviviscov kintayionshinkov
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Benteazaa(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
evansjeff:

You are sick bro, how did you knw people gonna skip dat name
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by CAROLYN19: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
New gown Alert
Do u want a classic n dramatic wedding gowns to buy or rent. Call/ watsapp Elegant gown Rentals on 08066332919. Like Our Facebook Page; Elegant Gown Rentals

Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by tonexyx(m): 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
seguno2:

The Nigeria that is made up of YOU and 170 million others like you? Or is there another Nigeria
yea same Nigeria u live in also
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by emmydollars4life(m): 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
mannobi:
Click Like for dino melaye and share for gov Bello
Leave that guy(bello) he is in fire already roasting for Buhari
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Kingspin(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigeria na country?
Re: Police Welcomes Dino Melaye At Umar Buba Jibrin's 7-day Prayers by Mryacks: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
evansjeff:

Lmao..you got me with the skipping of the name thing...hahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Meet Obi Okosi Of Onitsha In 1956 / Presidency Denies Ambode's Tweet That Buhari Commissioned Eko Atlantic City / Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.