Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos (14612 Views)

Buhari Desperate To Distract Attention From G-7 Snub - Reno Omokri / Igbo Presidency 2023: Igbo Group Lists Buhari's Achievements, Backs Him For 2019 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by zinaunreal(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Yoruba's have already had 8 years under Obasanjo. Time for Igbos in 2023.

A failed obasanjo the originator of democratic corruption. God will punish that man. I dont blame anyone for our present predicament but that useless old general.

Imagine a faded country like south africa has the guts to tell us crap. Its about time we begin to embrace communism if thats the only way to deal with this useless leaders
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by CoolAmbience(m): 11:03am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Lol. I remember one thread in which I asked, "To all those celebrating Buhari's I'll health I have one question, what if you are wrong? Come see blame game from one side to another. grin

Lol.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Tribune is not Yoruba owned, Innoson Motors is not Igbo owned, Dangote is not Hausa owned! stop grovelling like a dog, if you build a house and some Igbo youths stand outside and said this house belongs to Igbo's I bet you would tell them to go build theirs. You are a petty kid. Field a credible Igbo candidate we can rally around or sit your petty asss down!

Mr boy, contact a psychiatrist asap before your situation gets worse. Your pathetic attempt to derail the Igbo thread has failed woefully. The sooner you realise the multiethnic nature of Nigeria, the better for you.

Please, is there any psychiatrist in the house to start immediate mental diagnosis on this wacko kid? He might be too poor to pay, so just do it for humanity.

God Bless Igbos
God Bless Yorubas
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2018
zinaunreal:

A failed obasanjo the originator of democratic corruption. God will punish that man. I dont blame anyone for our present predicament but that useless old general.

Imagine a faded country like south africa has the guts to tell us crap. Its about time we begin to embrace communism if thats the only way to deal with this useless leaders

Communism with Nigerian characteristics?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by winterfell007(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2018
CSTR1002:

Nobody in Nigeria is putting credibility as the front burner, if not buhari will not be favourites for 2019.

Playing by a different set of rules is foolish.

I have no problem with your personal choice. But trying to make it seem like igbos generally would rather vote for an outsider than their own is an erroneous message.

I know a lot of igbos like you are politically naive just like many people say.

But some igbos are still smart enough to see the whole game and make rational deduction for long term benefit.

Nwanne, hapu ndi ara. That's how they keep making d same political mistake and expecting a different result, after we'll be the first to shout 'marginalisation'. I keep telling my people we must fight for our stake in Nigeria by playing our politics right. Nothing like credibility in today's politics and we've just got to go with tides or risk being left out of the polity completely as we are witnessing today.
No one hates Okorohausa and Orji thief Kalu like I do, but I admire the way they understand the 'new' Nigeria politics. It's a 'u scratch my back, I scratch ur back politics' and that's what they pointing out to their fellow igbo brethens.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by shegzy08: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2018
Sctests:
It really pains some elements that Igbo lost faith in the zoo and are now more pro-Biafra than pro-presidency.

Other first world and civilzed countries who believe in Igbo leadership are already electing Igbo leaders to lead them in Poland, Italy, Germany, Australia etc. but because nigeria is cursed beyond redemption God will not let it taste the progess that an Igbo leadership will bring. God will keep cursing nigeria with fulani leadership till it oil dries up and it capitulates.

Infact there will be an Igbo prime minister of Britain but nigeria won't taste that blessing. Those of us who have left that shiithole and have studied things critically will tell you that the verdict is divine you cannot dangle the Igbo presidency in front of Igbos to make them forget their quest to actualize Biafra. That time has gone forever.

What has the leadership brought to the east
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:18am On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
A Northerner, Muhammad Ajah, took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com to ask Igbos not to allow anyone distract them from Igbo Presidency 2023.

He said, "My greatest worry is about the Igbo nation and its long thirst to taste the position of the president since the Biafra war, nearly 50 years now. On this note, I use this medium to sound a warning to my people. They must not be deceived by those trying to divert their target in 2023.

"Although it is not good to put one’s eggs in one basket, the Igbo should have learnt their lesson and carefully study the past and present political underpin. They must not allow the political tide throw them far away into the deep sea again.

"I must warn the Igbo to be very conscious of being distracted from the 2023 focus. Shine your eyes, my Igbo people. I rest my case. "

Source: Tribuneonline.com
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/04/06/dont-let-anyone-distract-you-from-igbo-presidency-2023-muhammad-ajah-warns-igbos-tribune/
See what tribalism has done to this Nation. We're supposed to be first,Nigerians before any other thing. State of origin should be erased from all documents in Nigeria. Zoning is not it.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Sctests: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
shegzy08:

Remove the abookis breathing down everyone's neck from the centre and then ask that question but in the meantime I can tell you that there is hardly any city with rusted roofs, mud house and bowl-carrying beggars as obtainable in your neck of the woods.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Sctests: 11:26am On Apr 06, 2018
shegzy08:

Remove the abookis breathing down everyone's neck from the centre and then ask that question but in the meantime I can tell you that there is no Igbo city with leaky rusted roofs, mud houses and bowl-carrying beggars as obtainable in your neck of the woods. That's good for a start.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by enemyofprogress: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2018
Use and dump loading grin grin grin

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by drmat: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:

They will still have another 8yrs. because igbos cant get their acts together. They more interested in playing d victim card, abusing every other tribe but pretending to be surprised they dont support ur ambition

The only 2 head of state/president of yoruba extraction in the last 50 years were OBJ and Shonekan and they were not produced by the SW getting their acts together. Let's stop playing this tribe card. We need to move this country forward starting with electing and appointing meritous individuals.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
To hell with the northern, Igbo President 2023 and Half bake sense of Mohammed .
Igbos are wiser and smarter to be blackmail by almijiri potential terrorists inclined jihadist .
Since independent the poverty driven regions that have the most almijiri foot soldiers for jihad and people slavery and have been rulering this country have nothing to show for it .
North have know rights or dignity to give Igbo President only GOD time is our goal and right.

Gbam!!!. I don't like discussing on anything Igbo or no Igbo presidency because it can't make us what we are.

Presidency or not,the Igbos own this country anyday anytime until the American chickens come home to roost if things like this present situation continues***.

I don't see the Igbo presidency changing the rotten hell called Nigeria anytime soon.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by shegzy08: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
Sctests:

Remove the abookis breathing down everyone's neck from the centre and then ask that question but in the meantime I can tell you that there is no Igbo city with leaky rusted roofs, mud houses and bowl-carrying beggars as obtainable in your neck of the woods. That's good for a start.

As usual, playing the victims card..aren't there states having positive Impact under the same aboki rule..or does that explain why you guys don't stay at home but run to people's region and start claiming you developed it..if it is so easy to develop other regions, don't know why yours is still under developed
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by chinebu(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Fools
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by keneck1: 11:59am On Apr 06, 2018
Angelparadise:
To hell with the northern, Igbo President 2023 and Half bake sense of Mohammed .
Igbos are wiser and smarter to be blackmail by almijiri potential terrorists inclined jihadist .
Since independent the poverty driven regions that have the most almijiri foot soldiers for jihad and people slavery and have been rulering this country have nothing to show for it .
North have know rights or dignity to give Igbo President only GOD time is our goal and right.
nwokem go and sit down small children that no nothing coming online to type trash
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
A Northerner, Muhammad Ajah, took to Yoruba-owned medium, Tribuneonline.com to ask Igbos not to allow anyone distract them from Igbo Presidency 2023.

He said, "My greatest worry is about the Igbo nation and its long thirst to taste the position of the president since the Biafra war, nearly 50 years now. On this note, I use this medium to sound a warning to my people. They must not be deceived by those trying to divert their target in 2023.

"Although it is not good to put one’s eggs in one basket, the Igbo should have learnt their lesson and carefully study the past and present political underpin. They must not allow the political tide throw them far away into the deep sea again.

"I must warn the Igbo to be very conscious of being distracted from the 2023 focus. Shine your eyes, my Igbo people. I rest my case. "

Source: Tribuneonline.com
http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2018/04/06/dont-let-anyone-distract-you-from-igbo-presidency-2023-muhammad-ajah-warns-igbos-tribune/
ok we have heard grin grin
cc lzaa onyeoga

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Amaso99(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
izzou:

The best we have in the Igboland are Orji Uzo Kalu, Rochas and the rest.

I will prefer other tribes to these thieves
Name one politician in Nigeria that is not a thief
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nwaotu10(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
We Don't need it. We need a sovereign state! (BIAFRA).
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by kense88: 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can you imagine! ordinary aboki enwe trying to deceive igbo people, chai! We don't need igbo presidency, what we need is good governance. But nevertheless is #BackToDaura igbo presidency or not.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by OyinO: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
Allow the Igbos to Rule themselves, not Presidency.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by midolian(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
[i][/i]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
God bless yerobas Christians
God bless real yerobas
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
awolowo is a rat poison king
abiola of cursed memory is a rifraf
kiss the truth
cheesy cheesy you are a clown cheesy cheesy
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by LZAA: 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
imhotep:
ok we have heard grin grin cc lzaa onyeoga

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Sctests: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
shegzy08:

As usual, playing the victims card..aren't there states having positive Impact under the same aboki rule..or does that explain why you guys don't stay at home but run to people's region and start claiming you developed it..if it is so easy to develop other regions, don't know why yours is still under developed

Same old stale boring line..

Mr yoruba muslim eru ab0ki, the Chinese are not in your neck of the woods because oshogbo is more developed than Beijin. I know you yoruba muslims are capable deceiving yourself that ogbomosho is more developed than Guangzhou by pulling out some magic figures from your anus as GDP.

The best you can do is to support the separation of the 'victim card playing' Biafrans from nigeria and stand on your own and stop trying to be clever by half and throwing around same stale arguements. Remove the Islamic towel on your head so you can think well.

Igbo men are much more efficient than you that's why Poland, Italy, Britons, Aussies elect them as lawmakers and leaders. You can cry to those countries in protest if you feel insulted that they don't elect a yoruba muslim like you who hates progress and autonomy of oduduwa as long as the Igbo man is held down in your zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by laudate: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
blackpanda:
They will still have another 8yrs. because igbos cant get their acts together. They more interested in playing d victim card, abusing every other tribe but pretending to be surprised they dont support ur ambition

Oh my lawd...! Una don start again! cheesy shocked grin

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Kennydoc(m): 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
midolian:
Igbos are the most confused set of people alive. quote me anywhere

Most confused set of people alive just because of a useless Nigerian presidency? What benefit was the presidency to the Ijaws if not for the bragging rights?
Zamfara is part of the northwest that has had the highest representation at the presidency but can only get 28 pupils to sit for the national entrance examination. How has the presidency benefitted the common man in the North West? You sure say ur brain dey work?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Balyz: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Why won't you vote for an Igbo?
After all the insults we are forced to contend with everyday? Man just forget it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
After all the insults we are forced to contend with everyday? Man just forget it
Abeg na cheesy (just joking).

Seriously, Nigeria needs your vote for Igbo Presidency in 2023. The poster under me has more to say on this.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Seun360(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
For fair play reasons, the Igbos deserve Presidency.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by laudate: 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
Oh, so you sef don see am? shocked sad

Seun360:
For fair play reasons, the Igbos deserve Presidency.

The Presidency has never been dashed out to people on the basis of fair play. undecided If anyone wants the Presidency, he must work hard to build bridges across the ethnic divide. He must persuade others that he has their interests at heart, while making it clear that he understands their aspirations and problems, and he is in the best position to actualise their dreams, wants and needs.
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Balyz: 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:
Abeg na cheesy (just joking).

Seriously, you should distinguish between pro Nigerian Igbos and ...
Look you cant get the presidency in 2023. Do you expect the south west to take a back seat and relinquish the power they worked so hard to attain? You think Bola Tinubu has no ambitions to be president? If per chance PDP picks an Igbo vice presidential candidate, then it might just happen in 2031. So you see supporting Buhari in 2019 is politically unsound judgement for Igbos. I wish you luck cos you'll need all you can get
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
Balyz:
Look you cant get the presidency in 2023. Do you expect the south west to take a back seat and relinquish the power they worked so hard to attain? You think Bola Tinubu has no ambitions to be president? If per chance PDP picks an Igbo vice presidential candidate, then it might just happen in 2031. So you see supporting Buhari in 2019 is politically unsound judgement for Igbos. I wish you luck cos you'll need all you can get

Yoruba have done 8 years. Igbo will do 8 years. Did Tinubu tell you he is interested in presidency or you just dey assume?
Re: Don’t Let Anyone Distract You From Igbo Presidency 2023- Northerner Warns Igbos by Balyz: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
igbodefender:

Yoruba have done 8 years. Igbo will do 8 years. Did Tinubu tell you he is interested in presidency or you just dey assume?
You make me laugh with this assertion. So you think Tinubu will spend all these years in opposition only for him to let it go to someone who didnt join him in the struggle. The only reason Tinubu is not VP today is simply because of his religion. Buhari insisted on not running on the same ticket with someone who shared his faith hence Osibanjo. Guy better go and ensure PDP picks an Igbo man as VP so maybe by 2027 you could clinch the presidency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackout: Power Generation Drops To 1,145MW / Garba Shehu: We’ll Soon Unveil Big Men Behind Oil Theft / 2023 Presidency: Jibrin Says Kwakwanso Has An Edge Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.