Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe (5394 Views)

Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Eckanker And Soul Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe by Curiousmind(m): 7:09am On May 08, 2010
Hey NL

I will clearly Explain The Science of Leaving the physical body. On my first post, i will Explain the science of African Witchcraft Projection. On my Next and Last post, i will Explain Astral projection, Soul Travel and other forms of Out of Body Experience (OBE)

African Witchcraft Projection :- This class of projection is base on some set of humans who Consciously Leave the physical body via Their Lower power centers (CHAKRAS)

The lower centers (CHAKRAS) starts from the Private part to Your feets. Their world (ASTRAL ANIMAL KINGDOM) is very close to Ours (Earth) but unfortunately the physical Eyes cant see through this walls

When They leave their physical body, they Take Animal bodies because that is the body that suits that environment. Being in an Animal shape, They lost their senses of being Humans until They Re-enter their physical bodies.

They are capable of manipulating physical Event. Their covens are 4 road Junctions, Trees, Forests, Members House ETC

There are active and Passive Witchcraft members. Passive witchcraft members are those that are not aware of their involvement in coven activities while active witchcraft members are fully aware of their involvement in covens activites

Initiation is by Infusing a food, Gifts, Gaze, Touch etc with witcraft Energy by a Top ranking member. So, when i witch/wizard reincarnate he can choose to retain or loose his status

Out of Every 10 persons in Nigeria, There is a witch/wizard among them. Your Dad, Mum, Brothers, Sisters, pretty or ugly, President or Governor Tall or short can be a witch or wizard

You can recognize them only by spiritual means

There are alot of witches and wizards on Nairaland, i can sense the Energy. If You are one? Be bold, feel free to admit it, Nobody is going to beat You or burn You to Death because Internet is a Free planet

Your Contributions, Comments and Questions are Welcomed

Thanks

Curiousmind
Re: African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe by wakiri: 9:26pm On May 08, 2010
@ poster
Are you a witch?
Re: African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe by wakiri: 9:32pm On May 08, 2010
Deuteronomy 18:10 "There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, one who uses divination, one who practices witchcraft, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer,

Leviticus 19:31 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:6 'As for the person who turns to mediums and to spiritists, to play the harlot after them, I will also set My face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO REPENT.
Re: African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe by Pysam(m): 5:41am On May 13, 2010
I only sori 4 u dear u must receive alot of holi ghost fire by nw.bt fear no dey catch u o
Re: African Witchcraft/astral Projection/soul Travel/obe by Kay17: 10:01am On May 13, 2010
and watching too much naruto!! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Return Of The Devil - Female Pastor Preaching With Bare Boobs - Video/ Photos / Does God Give Bad Gifts? - Paul Ellis / What's Your Take On Judging Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.