Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt (2905 Views)

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him / Elzakzaky Threatens To Return To Nigeria, Says "They Want To Kill Us Here" / 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by hypnotic(m): 12:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, in the 19 Northern states and Abuja Thursday night disowned a band of pastors, who visited president Muhammadu Buhari, saying they lack the mandate to speak on behalf of the pastors in the 19 Northern states.

“ These folks are unknown to us, said Reverend John Hayap, CAN’s publicity secretary while speaking to Per Second News Thursday night.

He disclosed that the Arewa pastors Non denominational initiative for peace in Nigeria is not known to the Christian Association of Nigeria in the north and cannot be said to be representing Christians in the north.

“We have searched through all our chapters in the 19 Northern states and Abuja and we found out that the leader of the delegation and most of them resides in Port-Hacourt, Rivers State.

He alleged that the leader of the group is from Benue, according to findings with most of them from the South-South states.

Rev Hayap, said though the rights to freedom of peaceful assembly and association are among the most important human rights we possess, these rights protect peoples’ ability to come together and work for the common good.

Reverend Hayap wondered why the Christian leaders did not seize the opportunity of being with the president to draw attention to Leah Sharibu’s plight.

The calamitous terrorist group, Boko Haram retained the only Christian among more than 100 kidnapped girls who were freed recently, prompting the northern (CAN) to call on President Muhammadu Buhari to obtain her release.

Boko Haram refused to release Leah Nathan Sharibu, 15, because she would not renounce her faith and convert to Islam.

“The Northern Christian leaders are all busy praying for the safe return of Leah Sharibu, and would not engage in politics. “ We love the president and we pray for him daily.”

He said the group might have been sponsored by some politicians in the South South region for personal and political gains.

A Christian leader from Adamawa who spoke under the condition of anonymity said a former governor of a South-South state who three years ago accused some church leaders of taking N6 billion bribe from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to campaign against president Muhammadu Buhari, is fingered to have orchestrated the visit of the pastors.

Delighted with the president’s performance, the "Arewa pastors" had during the visit to president Buhari on Thursday vowed to expose those working against him within the Christain fold in the north.

https://www.thecable.ng/they-embarked-on-an-ungodly-exercise-can-disowns-arewa-pastors
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by RZArecta2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Kai !!!! Amaechi, why do you keep playing on Buhari's little intelligence grin

13 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by bjayx: 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Port Harcourt pastors Whatever they are, shame on them!

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mtcheeew they are from port Harcourt or not, they are Christians and citizen of Nigeria

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by bugidon(m): 12:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
APC can go to any extent to decieve her gullible followers

7 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by figment232(m): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bubu the dullard has been scammed again.

6 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by abduljabbar4(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
These corrupt bastards who have been bribed since the era of jonathan think we care about what they say or think. To hell with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by melvinjames: 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
This group belongs to Amaechi or Oshiomhole.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by Fyno: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
APC is becoming too desperate for positive news lately

Dapchi excursion

The MLK award saga

I don't know I actually sent the IG went to nasaraw

Now bringing some men from Ubima to pose as northern pastors

Next, Buhari will tell us he DON'T know they are from Ubima

7 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by uba1991: 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
Useless CAN. No more Dasuki to buy private jet eve the one they bought can't fly because no maintenance money from GEJ. If u like say they are from cameroun all I know is THEY HAVE SPOKEN THE TRUTH. Iam a Christian but even before buhari government I av known CAN to be a political ass licker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by GavelSlam: 2:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
How can CAN be happy when their ex-president's airplane is in this condition.

Abi God no dey answer him prayer again?

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by saaron(m): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
Anybody with a perfect working brain will know that the name alone "Arewa Pastors" is enough proof that the visit was a SPONSORED political jamboree in conjunction with Arewa Consultative Forum for Buhari Support Group (BSO) for 2019 election.
A Christian leader from Adamawa who spoke under the condition of anonymity said a former governor of a South-South state who three years ago accused some church leaders of taking N6 billion bribe from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, to campaign against president Muhammadu Buhari, is fingered to have orchestrated the visit of the pastors
The above quote scream ROTIMI AMEACHI, Lizard of Ubima.

6 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by Ngokafor(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wont be surprised if buhari/APC gathered some hungry zombies,half of who works fo themr on Nairaland other Social Media platforms spreading lies and propaganda on behalf of APC..got a tailor to make clothes and caps that are similar to what clergymen wear and call them 'Arewa Pastors'

After the Dapchi desperate show of shame by buhari and his APC goons,anything is possible with these people.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by KenOne: 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Fyno:
APC is becoming too desperate for positive news lately

Dapchi excursion

The MLK award saga

I don't know I actually sent the IG went to nasaraw

Now bringing some men from Ubima to pose as northern pastors

Next, Buhari will tell us he DON'T know they are from Ubima

So Simeon Nwakaudu Wike's spokesman just wrote rubbish without any source and people like you just bought it. That was how Fayose played on your intelligent that he decided to name his son Chukwuemeka when he was born and people like you believed him and started hailing him and failing over each other that Fayose love the Igbos and that Igbos will vote him for president. Fayose never had any son named Chukwuemeka.
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by limeta(f): 2:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
abduljabbar4:
These corrupt bastards who have been bribed since the era of jonathan think we care about what they say or think. To hell with you

Islamabad, head slammer, terrorist know world over you too ve a say.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by fk001(m): 2:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lies Northern pastor's have already exposed you people
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
So far the biggest scammer on this thread is the OP who did not provide a link to the source of the alleged disclaimer from CAN to confirm the credibility of the story - yet many gullible folks here are already swallowing everything hook line and sinker without any question.
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
abduljabbar4:
yourself. Papa bastard

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by doctokwus: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
It's obvious they were neither representatives of Christians in the North nor true ordained Men of God.
Any Christian leader that campaigns for Buhari's re-election,knowing what we now know about him,his bigotry,both ethnic and religious,his choices and lack of capacity,cannot be a true Man or Woman of God.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
very good observation from CAN about Leah Sharibu. this must be another arrangee meeting with bubu orchestrated this time, by Aso Villa chaplain.

abeg add sauce OP
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by swagagolic01(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't need any source to confirm the news, dumo briggs released the funds for those clowns to go to abuja
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by FarahAideed: 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
Again the Dullard falls for another set of fraudsters..I am waiting for fake Idol worshippers to visit the dull president
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by FarahAideed: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
Kai !!!! Amaechi, why do you keep playing on Buhari's little intelligence grin

Buhari doesn't have "inte" talk more of "little Intelligence"

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by swagagolic01(m): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
FarahAideed:
Again the Dullard falls for another set of fraudsters..I am waiting for fake Idol worshippers to visit the dull president

Big time fraudsters, initially they wanted to go with some women as "members" 50k per person, I wonder why amaechi change mind

1 Like

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by CodeTemplar: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
There is no doubt that there are hungry pastors in this nation. so many of them. What could possibly be their motive for selling their brethrens to Buhari?
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by ndcide(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
yarimo:
Mtcheeew they are from port Harcourt or not, they are Christians and citizen of Nigeria

Arewa pastors, should have been smart enough to call themselves APC pastors.

I recall someone in the original thread said the fat man's church was somewhere around woji in ph.

But of course, they are your type, so you'll support them

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by crestedaguiyi: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
ndcide:

Arewa pastors, should have been smart enough to call themselves APC pastors.

I recall someone in the original thread said the fat man's church was somewhere around woji in ph.

But of course, they are your type, so you'll support them

i am the one who said it, if they doubt me i will drive down to his church now and snap his church sign post. its on odili road precisly close to the the promise fast food

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by ndcide(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

i am the one who said it, if they doubt me i will drive down to his church now and snap his church sign post. its on odili road precisly close to the the promise fast food

Correct.
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
APC Pastors
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by swagagolic01(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

God bless you brother, dumo briggs released the funds for that movement, the idiot just keep doing anything to please amaechi so he can be given a senatorial ticket, I just dey laugh the fools
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Amaechi is a morafvcker
Re: CAN Disown Northern Pastors On Visit To Buhari Says They Are From Port Harcourt by bedspread: 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Rotimi Ameachi and co ; Fooling the C-in-C since 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tweeter User Busts Atikus Orphan In Jada Firewood Seller Lie. Pic / PDP 16 Years Legacy Vs APC 5 Years / Ondo 2020 - A Cry To My Ondo People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.