Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet (54232 Views)

Trending Video Of Reduced Sachet Water Size In Nigeria / Is This Fact About Boiled/roasted Corn True? / Agbado (Roasted Corn) In Brazil (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by nanakgh(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
lol microwave the sh*t
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by ladyF(f): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
adeabimbola700:

Lady F... please kindly give me your whatsapp number I will love to chat with you

Is it for bitcoin? Call/WhatsApp 07010104835.

Looking forward to doing business with you sir.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
What is Nigeria turning into, A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.�‍♂️��
Bros see wetting you cause, as I read ur post finish, laugh catch me, I come trowey egg WEY dey my hand. U go pay me oh
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Timoleon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
What is Nigeria turning into, A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.�‍♂️��

After all, is it not daddy they call him? is he not the head of his own church too?
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by engrjacuzzi: 4:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Bros see wetting you cause, as I read ur post finish, laugh catch me, I come trowey egg WEY dey my hand. U go pay me oh

hey y'all.... sorry. but egg still dey market so u fit go buy another one for your indomine noodles.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by engrjacuzzi: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Timoleon:

After all, is it not daddy they call him? is he not the head of his own church too?

my brother na so we see am. you are right to an extent
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Ojuororun(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
nigeria! nigeria!! nigeria!!! hmmn...cheesy
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by obonujoker(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thieves.... so that they will call it 200 per satchet... shey paper don finish ni....
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by jessikoholic: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Someone said "the sweat of the hotness"
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Buffalowings3(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Who ah
Is it hot?
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Strongbest(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice concept. Naija, we just no dey carry last for here.

I will gladly grab one anytime I come across the seller.

Just hope it doesn't have any health hazard being packaged in such a nylon, anything else is nothing.

If you do not like it cold, just microwave it when you get home.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Reelmii: 4:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
their father is using his family to practice so that wen he opens his church, he would not need ushers, afterall they say charity begins at home
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by sisisioge: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Everything must be eaten today o...ebeoni tinz grin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by GuntersChain(m): 5:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Which kain rice without stew be dis one, were is the coconut or pear to go with it. Add am togeda
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by josef1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
He'll soon be collecting tithe cheesy
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by obatoro: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Except it is consumed immediately after packaging, it won't taste nice because of moisture from the polythene.
Even the ones we buy in China they don't package.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
nice packaging, it looks very corny kiss
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Marrtynze(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Big miss, can't buy this and don't think many would too, without the heat, its tasteless to me
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by 1Sharon(f): 6:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nooo
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Prettyyemi(f): 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one..
But people won't buy it...
If it's not hot,who go buy am??
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by iamfromlagos(f): 6:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Chop this one if you wan build your jaw muscles
lol! bros Na true talk sha.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 6:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't think I will like it tho. Roasted corn is yummy when it's dry and crispy. This kinda packaging would make it humid and damp.

And by the way, is corn already out in naija? I miss naija roasted corns sha!

O pari

QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Whoever think this kind of idea must have PhD in packaging sha.. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Haha. He's not calling to discuss bitcoin, trust me on that one grin

He's looking for something else. Don't ask me what tongue

O pari

ladyF:

Is it for bitcoin? Call/WhatsApp 07010104835.

Looking forward to doing business with you sir.
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice i recently ate packaged kilishi yesterday on my matric it tasted good and looked more hygienic i dont know if the corn will be like that
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by Icon79(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sharon, are you still trying to sell that stuff? grin

O pari

1Sharon:
Nooo
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by strangest(m): 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice packaging so far it's microwave friendly
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by AfonjaConehead: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Afonja dexterity grin The other day it was packaged ijebu garri and epa grin
coneheads creativity grin
kini expiry date!? grin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by AfonjaConehead: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Afonja dexterity grin The other day it was packaged ijebu garri and epa grin
coneheads creativity grin
kini expiry date!? grin
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by asawanathegreat(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Packaging of roasted hot corn inside leather bag is not good for ur health
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

The package is bullshìt and the producer lacks initiative.

A roasted or boiled corn gets worse after 15 minutes of processing...you need to eat a 1 hr old roasted corn and you'll understand what I mean grin
exactly.it won't even look appealing and attractive .I remember the day I bought roasted corn that was very hot.straight from the coal o.I put it in my bag that when I get home I'll eat it.15 minutes after I got home it lost its taste,smell and attraction.I was even struggling to eat it.So this kind of packaging is crap.e no make sense
Re: Photo Of Roasted Corn In A Branded Sachet by ladyF(f): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Icon79:
Haha. He's not calling to discuss bitcoin, trust me on that one grin

He's looking for something else. Don't ask me what tongue

O pari

Lol... How do you know?

The only thing people call me for is bitcoin. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shovel Used To Serve Food At IDP Camp In Maiduguri (photos) / Man Ordered Stale Bread From Chicken Republic. See What He Found Inside (photos) / ₦50 Cheap Onions In Kebbi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.