Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State (26099 Views)

Community Secondary School, Ikot Essien Akwa Ibom In Bad State / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by cyojunior1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
nice one pastor!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by emmytex3111(m): 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
just can't believe that this has turn to a topic of discussion/news, people that are sleeping with Billions in their account just because they build school of ordinary 2 million or so should now become a news? I'm done with this country.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Afonjas: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iamvictor:
nice! this is what God wants from we Christians... not just to be riding private jet up and down...
That pastor is different and one of the good ones in Nigeria
I'm not pastors fan or a Christian but I'll tell the truth

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Afonjas: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
emmytex3111:
just can't believe that this has turn to a topic of discussion/news, people that are sleeping with Billions in their account just because they build school of ordinary 2 million or so should now become a news? I'm done with this country.

Ordinary 2million that you and your family canb not build?
Them man has done more than this.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by YOUNGrapha(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

That is Abia state.
Ohanku is a village in Ndoki in ukwa east LGA.
Chibuzor Chinyere is from Ohanku, his father was a herberlist/native doctor
He is a good man, he helps poor ppl like NwAmaikpe
ohanku is a major boundary between Rivers and abia state...

Ohanku in ndukwa LGA RIVERS/ohanku in ukwa LGA ABIA

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by lukency(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
May God reward his gesture.This is what we want from men of God not daylight extortion for self benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Ake1: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
I thought amaechi built all schools in rivers state?
So this kind of delapidation still present in rivers state schools.
Amaechi could not but Governor Wike has renovated & upgraded all schools in river . will soon extends to ekiti state
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by abbeyty(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nigerian schools still dey use blackboard and chalks in this jet age:long way to go.Anway welldone Mr pastor
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by bid4rich(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
bionixs:
where is the creature called Freez?

He has gone blind at least for now

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Meringe(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
Ohanku is In Abia State.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Chetimah(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
so amaechi is still the state governor now...why don't you borrow sense if you lack one....
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Chetimah(m): 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ake1:

Amaechi could not but Governor Wike has renovated & upgraded all schools in river . will soon extends to ekiti state
so what of the one been renovated by the pastor,is wike now a pastor
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by engrjacuzzi: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm tired of this country. I want to leave quickly to America
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by nNEOo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Sirpaul:
If you are my friend, be my friend. If you are my enemy, be my enemy. Stay one place & stop confusing the thunder!!!

This ryt here made my day thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by fuellessgen: 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:

And Wike that has spent 3 years already, how many dilapidated schools has he renovated?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by ashjay001(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Iamvictor:
nice! this is what God wants from we Christians... not just to be riding private jet up and down...

Remove d "not just", Pls! There shouldn't be extravagant luxury, in d life of d lord's apostles! When he sent d disciples out, he didn't even give them funds for feeding, talk more of accommodation!

I appreciate what d omega power guy did, first time, his works actually feel right, to me.

He needs to do more of these. Finish with d whole of rivers(if he can) n spread out to other states. That is, how I view christianity.

But, those schools deserve to be pulled down n totally built up! Those dilapidated structures, don't look like something that can hold up, during a thunderstorm, no matter d reconstruction.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by udi4eva(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
asuustrike2009:

God doesn't want us to be building schools after all we all pay taxes directly or indirectly. That is the job of the government not individual.

People like you are the reason why freeze and some atheist have an audience.

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Juliusdking(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
Were dat useless daddy freez em no go see dis one now na to dey insult men of GOD mumu

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
udi4eva:

People like you are the reason why freeze and some atheist have an audience.
Read your Bible very well if you have one. Freeze and his members are lazy in studying the Bible that is why they pick one verse of the bible to buttress a point without reading from the beginning of the chapter of the scripture quoted. They don't study well that is why they believe whatever thing he dishes out to the public.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by mikebuddy(m): 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
chukwukahenry:
special thanks to daddy freeze
u know the rest.....
Agreed
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by obatoro: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is good, well done pastor!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by ogbo17: 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good job Apostle, God bless you.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good one, everybody most come together to make d nation great
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by lordess(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:

Some schools are community schools, the ones the former governor built & renovated are mostly schools owned by the state.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by osuofia2(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
God bless the pastor , this is what Christianity should be.. Missionary
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by shekauvsbuhari: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Atouke:
Ohanku is in abia state and it is the pastor's home village. However the pastor practices in Rivers state, that's why he is referred to as rivers pastor.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Halo22: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is what z expected of our men of God. Even God admonish us to make the needy happy, whether u are a pastor or Dibia.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by beaversticks(m): 6:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
God bless you sir..... God bless.... pls check this

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by DAMILAREY85: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
waaaaaaooooooooooo. Grt one man of God, that was where I did my PPA during my service yr back in 2014. the name of the school is IKWUORIE COMPREHENSIVE SECONDARY SCHOOL OHANKU VILLAGE IN UKWA EAST LGA ABIA STATE. I usually go from AKWETE TO OHANKU. the school was actually inside a bush like that. I can't really recollect the name of the principal den again. I tot my student physics and some of them r still calling me up till date.
several times the village heads as decided to renovate the school but to no avail.
God bless the man of God for his kind gesture. I no the ppu will be very happy. they also have a primary school.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by Dalexicographer(m): 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Beedoc:

Hahahaha
Abi grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State by DrHighchief(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hope that man (D.F) dey c wetin the pastor do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Nicknames Given To You When You Were In Secondary School / Mistake Of Date Of Birth On My Waec Result / ASUU: Why We Haven't Called Off Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.