Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars (1376 Views)

Nigerian Customs Do Not Auction Cars Online: Beware of FRAUD! / I Need A Usa Car Auction Website To Bid For Auction Cars / Auction Cars From Bank Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by igahdavid(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2010
Can someone please tell me a reliable american site that you can bid for auction cars, buy and ship from without having someone in the states?
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
Thanx
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by webplay: 1:59pm On May 08, 2010
igahdavid:

Can someone please tell me a reliable american site that you can bid for auction cars, buy and ship from without having someone in the states?
igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
Thanx

Check the export trader/Manheim site:

www.exporttrader.com

Dunno hw reliable they are, but they've been around for a while now.
cool
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by igahdavid(m): 2:30pm On May 08, 2010
Thanx buddy, I will check them out.
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by igahdavid(m): 8:18pm On May 08, 2010
I am still waiting for more reliable sites
Thank you 4 ur contributions
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by KunleA2(m): 8:35pm On May 08, 2010
For your info, there's no site that will let you bid without paying registration fees. Just a thought. Also, any car that you bid on, may or may not be guaranteed as far as condition of the car go.

When you bid on cars at auction, its usually "as-is" meaning nothing is guaranteed. They will also make sure that they have a way of making you pay for what you buy without backing out. Hence the registration fees and deposit comes it.

Also don't forget the auction fees when you do win the actual car.

They won't let you just register and bid like that, with no strings attached. Otherwise, there is no recourse if you don't fulfill your obligations. undecided

You are better off searching online for a dealership that can help you in shipping and buy thru them.

Good luck in your search.
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by igahdavid(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2010
Thanx very much for your contribution.
Re: A Reliable American Website That You Can Bid And Buy Auction Cars by igahdavid(m): 3:48pm On May 24, 2010
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tokunbo Chrysler Voyager 2000 For A Quick Sale : 1m / xmas give away:1Month Registered Superb 95/96 Nissan Quest for 640k / Honda Civic 2004 Model For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.