Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) (56646 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by AmericanSons: 6:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Olukat:

Booooooooooooom grin angry grin grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by cantok(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
I'm glad say, I be a black man
We get plenty food for here (in africa)
Custom gree make we marry plenty woman
Who no get food fit marry one wife
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by officialMarcTimi(m): 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
why didnt you guys stop Buhari when he was planting his 50yrs old di*k inside little Aisha of 9yrs. And she got pregnant at 11 after her first menstruation
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by iamdino1: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wan suck
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
their business
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
the backward north is about to be in the news for the wrong reason again

While the criminal East is permanently in the news for what they know how to do best i.e. drugs, robbery, kidnapping and fake drugs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Printerscanner:

While the criminal East is permanently in the news for what they know how to do best i.e. drugs, robbery, kidnapping and fake drugs.

yea and most importantly the development and sustenance of the zoo animals in all states

4 Likes

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
The only reason why we're so backward in this country is RELIGION.

Two adults have consented to marry each other and another person is taking paracetamol for their headache.

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by odehaj: 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
No time since...

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 7:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Guy go continue ur sleep when ur mates start commenting u can come back. Where were u when a South Easterner married his sister or when the other married two ladies at the same time?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
i guess the randy men the mother refused to breast feed are trying to frustrate her sons wedding.
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by JoshB92: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
The way some people take carry religion for head sef...
Some will be doing as if they have not been marrying their distance uncle's or aunt's children ....
Only the jelous ones who take this as an abomination she only sucked his mama's breast and not from thesame womb grin
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by crestedaguiyi: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yusman316:

Guy go continue ur sleep when ur mates start commenting u can come back. Where were u when a South Easterner married his sister or when the other married two ladies at the same time?

onuku what was the outcome of the marriage. marrying 2 ladies is actually , dare it if you can.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by iykeism(m): 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
Am the only person seeing multi color in "his" bride?
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by iykeism(m): 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
iykeism:
Am the only person seeing multi color in "his" bride? #bora
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Arewaaaassssss which century will you ever be civilized? undecided
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by cadre88(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
But the babe fine sha
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Franzinni:
unislamic my black unislamic ass... But A 50 year old marrying a 9 year old is abi?

He even layed his pipe on her at 12 years of age...

Unislamic ptuahhhh!!!

bros u get sense,don't mind those foolish hypocrites in the north claiming muslims,d fools can marry 9years.both of them are not related in any way.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Faraidi(m): 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A heated debate is going on among Nigerian online users ahead of a couple's controversial wedding tomorrow in Sokoto state.

According to reports, the intending groom's mother breastfed the about-to-be bride for some days when she was still a baby due to some undisclosed circumstance.

It was gathered that the couple who are like siblings, Abdulrazak Muhammad and Asma'u Aliyu Silame have been urged not to marry due to the complicated situation which is said to be against Islamic religion but they seem adamant and are set to continue with their wedding on Saturday, April 7th.

Now, online users have reacted to this development with most saying the ''un-Islamic'' marriage won't work.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/couple-who-were-breastfed-by-the-same-mother-set-to-marry-in-sokoto.html
The Marriage is pure un islamic. ALLAH'S curses are upon THEM
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
but it is not unislamic to sleep with underage girls and phuck underage boys in the ass?
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by maisauki: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by sonofoluku: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
They bride is so beautiful and busty.They r not related. THEY can marry.The groom mum only breastfed her.The people r angry that the guy will be sucking such succulent boobs.Congrats to them in advance

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Auki: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
Olukat:
Where is this country heading?
A woman breastfeeding another woman's child can't make her the biological mother
Can north do anything without Islam?

North cannot and will not do anything without Islam. Muslim accepted and are ever committed to Islam. Hypocrisy nil.

Many Christians follow not the bible, ridiculed the religion and even make expensive joke about it. Hypocrisy defined and exemplified.

Oh God include me not among wrongdoers for whom Hell will be their resting place.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Les: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
I don't understand, so all the girls I've been with when I was a sinner are now my mothers in Islamic standards or what? The totality of this religion's concern is about the flesh and it's highly appalling!!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Icon79(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Behold the only intelligent comment on this thread!

Personally, I wouldn't wanna marry her if I were the man. She's not the only woman in the world, so why would you pick on the woman whom your own mother breastfed? Honestly, she will feel like a blood sister to me. But that's just me.

O pari

Ellabae:
This is complicated.
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Charles4075(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Be careful there young man.

This is why I bomb people.

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by fuckpro: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pierohandsome:
She nurtured her son,s wife and people r crying like dog
...they say its unislamic but they can marry their cousins crazy people angry
Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by san316(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some fools who know nothing about Islam will be making negative comment ONLY because it relates to Islam and Muslims.

We must learn to respect people's customs and beliefs if we must move forward and achieve peace in this country.

Some slaves here are claiming to be civilized whereas civilization in this current age mainly refers to the lifestyle of the west. Go and be civilized, leave our backwardness for us.

Simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Ake1: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
FASH23:
grin
the word nurtured used in the tex is misleading. The main substance in the matter is that the couples were bred fed by single mother which has voided the twos from marrying each other. In Islam, it is forbidden for brother and sister of the same mother & father to get marriedy. Now, what determine brothers & sisters in Islam? Children carried and born from same womb, children bred fed by the same mother & father. They're considered as a biological siblings. Any body found in this kind condition are forbidden from marrying each other.
Islam is complete religion. Therefore, it has set rule that guiding the adherents. I hope you're clear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A heated debate is going on among Nigerian online users ahead of a couple's controversial wedding tomorrow in Sokoto state.

According to reports, the intending groom's mother breastfed the about-to-be bride for some days when she was still a baby due to some undisclosed circumstance.

It was gathered that the couple who are like siblings, Abdulrazak Muhammad and Asma'u Aliyu Silame have been urged not to marry due to the complicated situation which is said to be against Islamic religion but they seem adamant and are set to continue with their wedding on Saturday, April 7th.

Now, online users have reacted to this development with most saying the ''un-Islamic'' marriage won't work.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/couple-who-were-breastfed-by-the-same-mother-set-to-marry-in-sokoto.html
I know nah you reveal the secret

Re: Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) by Ake1: 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
JoshB92:
The way some people take carry religion for head sef...
Some will be doing as if they have not been marrying their distance uncle's or aunt's children ....
Only the jelous ones who take this as an abomination she only sucked his mama's breast and not from thesame womb grin

Whatever you carry for head is your religion even if it is a business. Everyone aim something out of their daily routine.
baby in the womb of a woman also feed from the mother which builds up hi/her entire body system . the same something for bred feeding. Aren't you wonder why a child can be deformed and possible die out non- bred feeding?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Paralysed After Falling Off Bed During Lovemaking, Sues Bed Company In UK / Would You Be Comfortable If You Friend Cohabits With Your Wife? / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.