Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,701 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Dreams About President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dreams About President Buhari (1162 Views)

What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreams About President Buhari by bnsheikh(m): 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
the strongest and the greatest love is the one without any reason nor condition. likewise, the most bitter hatred is also the one without ant condition. I can challenge the world that no 1 hates president Buhari than I do, I hate him to the level that I compare him with Pharao. But I'm always worried that since 2015 president Buhari emerged as the president of Nigeria, I've dreamed about him not less than 15 times. in my dreams, i always see him in the mosque in a very white cloth and will be busy praying for Nigeria. He used 2 tell me in my dreams that he is not in anyway what Nigerians think about him. what I dream about him is always contrary to my feelings (hatred) about him. I'm the type blessed by God with gift of dream and most of my dreams always come 2 pass. Do all these mean president Buhari is a good person because I still find it very hard to like him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
undecided
Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Some dreams are opposite in meaning O.
Though i am not against ur dream but most people's dreams happen as opposite in reality.

Urs may be same cause two times with same tendencies and actions is a definition of personality.

1983-185 is same with what's happening now.
FYI, I don't hate Buhari. Never has, never will.

2 Likes

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by dignity33: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
bnsheikh:
the strongest and the greatest love is the one without any reason nor condition. likewise, the most bitter hatred is also the one without ant condition. I can challenge the world that no 1 hates president Buhari than I do, I hate him to the level that I compare him with Pharao. But I'm always worried that since 2015 president Buhari emerged as the president of Nigeria, I've dreamed about him not less than 15 times. in my dreams, i always see him in the mosque in a very white cloth and will be busy praying for Nigeria. He used 2 tell me in my dreams that he is not in anyway what Nigerians think about him. what I dream about him is always contrary to my feelings (hatred) about him. I'm the type blessed by God with gift of dream and most of my dreams always come 2 pass. Do all these mean president Buhari is a good person because I still find it very hard to like him
BMC dream

1 Like

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by Nuzo1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
For this same reason/revelation, you can never see me say anything bad about him even with his obvious and numerous shortcomings.

Several times, God has revealed to me how honest and principled PMB is. He makes a lot of mistakes because from his perspective, he honestly believes he's right even though he's wrong most times.

His kitchen cabinet are "killing" him. He knows, but he doesn't know who to replace them with. And he's not the smartest around to decipher when people are playing games on his head.

God wants to use him to bring out the person/messiah that will put Nigeria on the right part. That person can't emerge through the usual Nigerian process. It has to be through buhari.

There will be more caos in the near future, but God said Nigeria's redemption is around the corner and it will be very drastic. Something never experienced before.

4 Likes

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
lol. see spiritual laundary format angry grin

1 Like

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by fk001(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op i agree with your dream.

I guess you will be a better prophet than all those fake ~thieves~ prophets

May God keep on blessing you with foresight
Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by FarahAideed: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
bnsheikh:

Is this the new BMC technique to get people to vote Buhari?

4 Likes

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by nwoke37: 12:20am On Apr 07, 2018
Had a dream about president buhari too. I don’t think he’s half bad. There’s good in him
Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Nuzo1:
For this same reason/revelation, you can never see me say anything bad about him even with his obvious and numerous shortcomings.

Several times, God has revealed to me how honest and principled PMB is. He makes a lot of mistakes because from his perspective, he honestly believes he's right even though he's wrong most times.

His kitchen cabinet are "killing" him. He knows, but he doesn't know who to replace them with. And he's not the smartest around to decipher when people are playing games on his head.

God wants to use him to bring out the person/messiah that will put Nigeria on the right part. That person can't emerge through the usual Nigerian process. It has to be through buhari.

There will be more caos in the near future, but God said Nigeria's redemption is around the corner and it will be very drastic. Something never experienced before.

So God wants to use an evil Dullard to fix Nigeria ? U will account for this statement in the hereafter

2 Likes

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by Nuzo1(m): 1:51am On Apr 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So God wants to use an evil Dullard to fix Nigeria ? U will account for this statement in the hereafter

Hahaha Salam, I'm so sure of the statement than any other statement I've ever made in my life.

First, God doesn't judge people like how we do. He judges them by their intents and not by their actions. God judges buhari by his intents because his intents are genuine even though most of his actions are so wrong.

Secondly, Buhari is not the messiah. The messiah will emerge through him. That messiah can not emerge through our usual Nigerian electoral process. He's not even with PMB now. His major challenge as a president is how to find him and the moment he does, sanity would return to the Nigerian system instantly.

God uses very unlikely places to manifest himself.

2 Likes

Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by olabrad: 3:28am On Apr 07, 2018
bnsheikh:

Oga dreamer, can you explain why the subject of your dream manhandled, murdered and massacred shiite Muslims?

Can you explain why he would condole with people of France, Belgium, etc when any bad thing happened there, but kept mute when something worse happened in Nigeria?

Can you explain Buhari's insensitivity in handling benue herdsmen murders?

Can you explain the labelling of ipob as terrorists and refusal to label bloodsucking Fulani herdsmen as terrorists?

Can you explain the none fulfilment of electoral promises even after 3 years?

Can you explain the 3 Months stretch of fuel scarcity?

Will a man praying for q better Nigeria be involved in the atrocities mentioned above?

Please stop fooling yourself. Your dreams are empty and fake.
Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by olabrad: 3:33am On Apr 07, 2018
Nuzo1:

And does the wiser part of you think a man that "thinks he is right when he is wrong" deserves to rule a country? Why this intentional blindness for crying out loud?
Re: My Dreams About President Buhari by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

Is this the new BMC technique to get people to vote Buhari?
APC are really afraid and using all means available to make Nigerians accept Buhari....

Imagine this new format cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Releases Video To Substantiate Police Brutality Against Supporters / Buhari Fumes Over APC Chair’s Comment As Amaechi Denies Calling Oshiomhole Bad-l / South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.