Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery (675 Views)

The Culture Of Ogugu People Called (ibegwu). / I Hate Seeing Yoruba Language Being Twisted / The Full History, Belief, And, Culture Of Ekpo Festival In Annang, Akwa Ibom Sta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Hello LS,

Please help me post my story. You can use any name but not my name please.

I am married to a man from Middle belt in Nigeria. We met at work,we work in the same company. Its almost three years of marriage now and I am pregnant with my second baby. My husband’s elder brother came to stay with us when he was briefly deployed to Lagos. He is in the police force,I dont want to mention his rank but he is a senior officer.

This my husband’s brother began to display certain behavior that I am not comfortable with. He will just come inside my bedroom without knocking. He does anything he likes without asking. He said,in their culture ,that men are free to see any woman in the family as their wife. So if he chose to sleep with me,he has a right to do so. I thought he was joking but my husband confirmed it. I told him that can never happen with me. My husband said something unbelievable,that he has ..........

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husbands-family-and-their-twisted-culture-of-adultery/
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Floryangel8: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
In this generation and time.
Re: My Husband’s Family And Their Twisted Culture Of Adultery by Samuelgr8: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
yes! find out for urself. I first heard when a friend introduce his fiancee and the gal left. His cousin told him he will enjoy this family he is going into. We were curious and ask how. he said any of her sister that come for visit, he will be allow to taste her.
Floryangel8:
In this generation and time.

(1) (Reply)

Why Pre-colonial Traditional Monarchies Ought To Be Abolished / I Refused To Kneel For My Husband During Our Traditional Wedding / I want to read Fagunwa's book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.