Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System (435 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System by flexxyworld(m): 8:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
After the death of its founder last week Monday, the system management felt it was best to discontinue the system because any attempt will further fail.

my condolence goes to every investors, old ones, those that kept putting money, thinking there could recover their lost funds and even lost more and those able guiders especially the ones on nairaland that defended the defenceless scheme with everything even their personality and name.

I'm very sure new ones will spring up, all in the name of helping participant recover their fund, my profund advise is for you to not fall for such scheme.

shun ponzi scheme
Re: MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System by Pierohandsome: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System by thesicilian: 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Are you sure that guy is truly dead?
Re: MMM Finally Ends Operations And Shut Down System by flexxyworld(m): 11:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
trying to know if he's dead or not, is more stressful. The real idea is mmm is gone forever..

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Invest Your Money Wisely / 5 Reasons You Should Become An Entrepreneur / Get Your Smartwatch For Personal Use Or Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.