Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (5459 Views)

Extremely Rich Person Amazon Manager Jeff Bezos Dresses Down As He Joins Crop To / If you were broke in 2020, these are 2 things you need in 2021 / How Can A Person Living In Nigeria Become Rich? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by kelvinnaira: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2018
frankwealth:
lol

@kelvinnaira, thata an impressive story with proof. You should be among top adsense earners in Nigeria with that income. Your niche
Thanks.. buh I am sure there are people who earns over $20k and still on lowkey in dix 9ja.

My niche is "Lifestyle & Hacks" but dnt write abt health related issues.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
kelvinnaira:
Thanks.. buh I am sure there are people who earns over $20k and still on lowkey in dix 9ja.

thats great keep it up. wish more earnings
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2018
kelvinnaira:

I love your spirit bro.. Keep it up. To make a living through Adsense, the trick is creating a site and targeting countries with high CPC. The competition might be overwhelming, but it doesn't matter. If you can get just 1% of those traffic, you're rich already.

I would like us to connect.. Do you mind?
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by frankwealth: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
HenryDion:

I love your spirit bro.. Keep it up. To make a living through Adsense, the trick is creating a site and targeting countries with high CPC. The competition might be overwhelming, but it doesn't matter. If you can get just 1% of those traffic, you're rich already.

I would like us to connect.. Do you mind?
rather, I would advice creating constant unique content in a niche you are passionate about and be patient, it will definitely pay off
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Silvermoney: 9:48am On Apr 23, 2018
kelvinnaira:
If I were to start all over again and had an extra $10 to spare, I would use $5 to order a manual social media share gig on fiverr
Couple of questions for you bro..

How does the social media share work gig ordered on fiverr work?

How do you rank a new website quickly?
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by myjewels: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2018
The way out of poverty in 2018 is building an online business that will fetch you regular income after 4 months. A lot of Nigerians are scammed online because of poverty mentality of get rich quick scheme. It is not the day you set up a business you start earning from it, you have to build it to a level.
I present to you an online business that will fetch you consistent income of not less than $500 per week after 4 months. But, you must be patient, diligent and ready to invest your time and money ( not too expensive).
If you say you can't wait for 4 months o; it's too much. Let me ask you: what have you achieved since January till now. 4 months from now is August, you may be lucky to even start earning before then. You better plan for tomorrow now so you don't end this year like other past years.

1 Like

Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by jurist21(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2018
myjewels:
The way out of poverty in 2018 is building an online business that will fetch you regular income after 4 months. A lot of Nigerians are scammed online because of poverty mentality of get rich quick scheme. It is not the day you set up a business you start earning from it, you have to build it to a level.
I present to you an online business that will fetch you consistent income of not less than $500 per week after 4 months. But, you must be patient, diligent and ready to invest your time and money ( not too expensive).
If you say you can't wait for 4 months o; it's too much. Let me ask you: what have you achieved since January till now. 4 months from now is August, you may be lucky to even start earning before then. You better plan for tomorrow now so you don't end this year like other past years.
HOW DO ONE GET STARTED?
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2018
kelvinnaira:
Lemme be very practical while answering this question, since its more of proof than theory. Screenshot explains a lot.
________________________________________________________________________________

I try out all monetization strategy, not sticking to just Amazon, even if its profitable.

Traffic is SEO since I am all about targeting the right audience and not having a crowd of "not-useful" people.
bros please I take God beg you
Help me life biko

Please I want to learn how to make money online
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Wynnah(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
myjewels:
I want to get started. kindly enlighten me.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by choo: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
myjewels:

I'm interested bro... fill me in please!
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by myjewels: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
choo:

I'm interested bro... fill me in please!
Your WhatsApp number
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by myjewels: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Wynnah:
I want to get started. kindly enlighten me.
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number. I'll contact you.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by myjewels: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
jurist21:
HOW DO ONE GET STARTED?
Kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by choo: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2018
myjewels:

Your WhatsApp number
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Considering my financial capacity right now, if all of a sudden, i went broke, I will still do this same thing I did that exalted me to this very point.

I started off my grocery business with as little money as 35k, grew it to a point that my company now have the capacity to employ 21 different employees that are all earning decent salary in four of our different business outlets.

To be honest with you, if I happen to go broke today(which I don't pray for and had never seen in my widest disdainful imagination), trust me brotherly, I will still do this same thing I did that earned me my credit.

I will even conduct this business in a way that it won't cost me so much time it had costed me earlier to get to this point since I have become more skilled, more knowledgeable and more enlightened.
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by jurist21(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2018
myjewels:

Kindly drop your WhatsApp number
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
[
myjewels:
you are not being objective here...... See why this thread was created and take a cue..
frankwealth:
Now this is very objective and straightforward, thanks for sharing your ideas.....we hope more people will come forth to share theirs.

You can as well use this medium to reach out to those who wishes to go into such business so you can mentor them to success for a small fee, thanks again
Thanks....I really hope this thread becomes interactive to assist people seeking for genuine ideas to get started in life smiley
frankwealth:
Very good. But can you be more objective and tell us just exactly the steps you would take using the stipulated capital as a startup to bounce back again Practical steps you would take
frankwealth:
Interesting, but permit me to ask, is treasury bills that profitable, again considering how people don't have confidence in the present Nigerian government

I will share my own later...I want us to make the thread interactive so people can learn from here and know how to get started in life. Thanks for stopping by.... smiley
frankwealth:
Very enlightening and the reason this thread was created for people to share their honest, practical based idea to startup a successful business or whatever. Thanks for this, will be checking your thread shortly as soon as I am done with what I am doing, thank you
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by koyeni(m): 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
sonnie10:

You can get a plot of land for 100k in some interior parts of Lagos; ikorodu axis.

Have you ever gone to any burial were the cause of death was hunger?
Land in ikorodu for 100k?
Dts far from reality
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by gametalk: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2018
Still online business.....

Seoclerks.com
Re: As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? by Sapeleboy911(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Threads like this still on nairaland? I'm impressed and motivated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase) / Stock Market Hits 9-month High / Haulage TRUCKS NEEDED TO HAUL BISCUITS, DIAPERS, Et Cetera (Photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.