Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:44 AM

If you were broke in 2020, these are 2 things you need in 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If you were broke in 2020, these are 2 things you need in 2021 (246 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / As A Rich Person Now: If You Were Broke, What Would You Do To Become Rich Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you were broke in 2020, these are 2 things you need in 2021 by olatunyemi(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2021
Forget about 'new year, new me' mantra, you will still be broke this year if you don't take care of these. grin

I have decided to reveal this secret I used in 2020 and have started using this year again.

Do you know you can be lazy and still make money? Yes, many people are doing that, but while they are lazy, their minds are working.

So what do you need?

⛔ Knowledge: you need to know how things work and how people are crushing their goals. One of the knowledge you need is about a hungry market — find a market that people are willing to pay for and sell that product too or do affiliate marketing for a successful marketer.

But that's not enough; you also need knowledge of your targeted audience, why they buy, and their interest in the product.

Let me highlight it; you need knowledge of

� A product /service in high demand like copywriting, web design, photography etc. c,

� where are your targeted audience (market)

� knowledge of how to beat competitors by creating irresistible offers

� how to deliver your product/service.

⛔ Information:- it is possible to have all the knowledge in this world and still not make a dime��. It's because if knowledge is power, information is the grandmaster of power.

Why you are well informed, you will know the exact method of how the big brands in your niche are making it, how to be lazy and still make money, and how to leverage on the knowledge of others. ☺☺

Basically, these are the information you need:-

� The exact method others are using to make it

�the strategy and experience of others

� what successful people are doing with their time

You see, when you have the right info, you won't need to suffer the horrible experience people ahead of you made, you will also know how they keep crushing it.

That's why the info is in 3 steps

� Paid classes
� having a mentor
� reading books.

Even with that, you still nee tod confirm info on the classes, the mentor, and books to invest your time on.

Is this post helpful? Do eat a sumptuous meal on my behalf.

(1) (Reply)

... / Ignore At Your Own Risk, A Lifetime Opportunity / Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.