Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! (24179 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Buhari And Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
UnimkeAk:

Abeg go and sleep....

You are the one who lacks political education. You dont know how democracy works in nigeria.

You dont even know that nigerian problem is a fight against the elites and masses...
You talking about airports and railways, has ur state governor finished building all the state roads, how is the education sector in ur state, wat about the health sector. Etc....

Nigeria needs a revolution and not an elite igbo presidency
You see what am saying... Elite and masses.. Meanwhile a poor man can nva be governor in nigeria.. That means will wait till when one become to Mk progress abi?.... U said i talked about railway... That means u can't gt my message... If governor in Nigeria cannot not build a railway then dnt expect a massive development overnight.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Firgemachar: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
igbodefender:
Oga Obasanjo has taken the Yoruba slot: 1999-2003. 2023 na Igbos get am.

Then channel your resources to APGA.

Let APC field a Yoruba candidate in 2023 while PDP fields an Igbo candidate.

Let's see who will come out tops... grin
After all, APC has NEVER fielded a Yoruba candidate... grin

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by flamingREED(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
I guess this fellow wants to test the assertion that Igbo related threads are longer than all lalasticlala's snakes lined up together.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

By most igbo you mean lazy, jobless hopeless nonentities who think biafra will automatically put them out of their poverty.

Go tell Ekweremadu, Peter obi, okorocha, innoson, okonjo iweala, ouk etc about biafra or those [b]northern igbos [/b]if they won't knock sense into your empty brain.

Keep wasting your life away waiting for a dead biafra. Your grand children will also shout biafra till they also die.

The earlier you accept that you are a war booty, a conquered slaves whose forefathers lost a war, the better for you.

My friend keep shut,there is nothing like northern Igbos in this whole world, either you're migrated there or you are not an Igbo man.. Look I've Nigerian passport, I support state control where each state can sanction any part they like and close border to any sister state citizens... I support pure tribal marriage, To be honest, all Igbos, I mean those I consider Igbo from Asaba in Delta state to Port Harcourt in Rivers state to form their union and insolate the rest of other tribes.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Bridget95(f): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Finally a thinker among the drones.

From your write up you really only offered 2 options because the third option does not change your 5% vote or mend the fences with the North and west which is the only way you can attain the presidency.

Option 2 is also dead on arrival because it is practically impossible to coerce the two main parties into fielding only Ibo candidates. It will be a freezing day in hell.

Like you've already stated, there is no way biafra can be realised in this present setup, democratically or militarily, for obvious reasons...

So it seems you're left with only option 1 - vote Buhari, or continue to remain irrelevant in issues of governance in this country.
we don't want to vote buhari, Obasanjo don't want Nigerians to vote buhari, Aisha buhari has vowed never to support him,mama Taraba don't want to support him,south south don't need him,The entire middlebelt hate him for looking the other way while they are slaughtered, northwest can't forgive him for the fulani slaughter in Adamawa .why don't you leave igbos to be since you think that they are not relevant.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by BafanaBafana: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
There is no doubt that realization of igbo president has been the talking point of many people since this 2018.. Some People, especially the igbos unarguably have raised doubt about it's possibility of coming to lime light. But I believe there is a way .....

1. Voting Buhari in 2019 .. Seems hard for many igbos because of the distaste we have for Buhari personality. But we have found ourselves between the blue sea and the devil.. The choice we have will certainly be limited in 2019 cause PDP will surly hand their ticket to a northerner.. But this same north also handed us an option which is.. Vote Buhari and get 2023... Let us see it has an order or a command but as a negotiation or as we call it "scratch my back... I scratch your back. Northerners has been known for their sincerity, and we can remember they are the reason we produced a vice president even after the bitter war.... Lets give Nigeria one more try, we cannot do it alone , if eventually it didn't work , let the blame no longer be on us but certainly the guilty will hunt Nigeria forever.

2. Forcing PDP to hand Igbos their ticket in 2019 : Yes , igbos have been voting pdp since time immemorial, is about time we get our wage and it will be 2023, to make this igbo president inroad possible, this two big parties PDP and APC must unveil an igbo candidates... If PDP fails us , they should be expelled from southeast.

3. Total mobilization: One of the main problem igbos have is lack of investment in media, most stations in the east are profit oriented and lack the tools to drive igbo agenda. There is a reason why Nnamdi Kanu was able to gather much power and able to mobilize much supporters that's "Media". Media will surly help to massively educate igbos, enlighten them and raise their political awareness.

2023 IS OUR YEAR

Modified

Sources: http://jonaztales..com.ng/2018/04/three-strategies-to-achieve-igbo.html

Certain things to consider
1. Buhari doesn't need igbo votes to win elections. He needs the southwest and the reason why the powers in the south west will support Buhari is because they know presidency will go to them in 2023.

2. Given the way igbos have burnt bridges by their hate inspired behaviors to the north and any other tribe that supports a notherner, any party that fields a non igbo candidate in 2023 will win. Therefore, even if PDP and APC decides to field igbo candidates, a third force will emerge and believe me they will win if they field a candidate from another part of the country.

3. The problem of the igbo is not lack of investment in media to drive their agenda. The issue is mindset bias. The believe only what they want to believe. You can easily tell an igbo man that there is no igbo admiral in the Nigerian Navy and he will believe you and buy you beer! Futhermore, any igbo man seen making friends with Notherners or saying positive things about a Hausa man is perceived as a traitor.
This will make any attempt at reorientation almost impossible.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
adanny01:

Na by force

There are 2 options here and neither is 2023.

Option 1 North till 2023, Southwest till 2031, North again till 2039 then hopefully if the southeast has mend their ways.
Option 2 North till 2027, Southwest till 2035, North again till 2043

The way i see it, its either 2039 or 2043. Igbos have no political vision. You dont align with Hausa neither do you do with Yoruba. They can always gang up and defeat you no matter how you plan it.

Igbos have to break the alignment between Yoruba and Hausa to have it their way.
Loll....let me tell you ... One thing... A Yoruba can never win against a northerner in Nigeria... Never!! Unless the 2 parties fielded a Yoruba candidates.. No SS Or SE person will vote for Yoruba man after what Yu dd to jonathan
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by QuotaSystem: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
Thanks

You're welcome. Just so you know, I agreed with your first option and only drew your attention to the realities of the others.

Cheers.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Firgemachar:

Let's see who will come out tops... grin After all, APC has NEVER fielded a Yoruba candidate... grin
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Roger3D:
Mr man go back and read his original post which prompted my reply before you quote me again. That guy was threatening Nigeria with perdition if we dont vote for an ibo president after 2019. That's 100% blackmail
Okkk
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Firgemachar:

Let's see who will come out tops... grin After all, APC has NEVER fielded a Yoruba candidate... grin
Yawns
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by GMbuharii: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
There is no way Biafra can come to a reality in this present setup.. Look deeper dear

No... Islam is not the problem.. Buy fanatics are ... An igbo man can solve it without been sympathetic to them

i am an Edo boy and you know what,4k igbo presidency,the igbos want their ipob and i am part of them. Islamic north and sw coneheads are a big problem. Coneheads are problems while the north are the major foundational problem. They just will never allow the country to prosper.

And because sw align with the evil,problem of the land,i say,thunda faya all coneheads grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by visionex: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

How on earth, heaven or hell do you expect the APC (CPC + ACN, Buhari + Tinubu, Hausa Fulani + Yoruba) to drop the incumbent President Buhari, and give it to the Ibo's who have minimal electoral value & have recently and continuously demonized and rejected the party? A region with near zero stake in the party?

Get real. You only presented one 'option' in reality.
I'm IBO I agree with u I hope most of my people wld give dat 1st option a try,I mean leverage on d sincerity of an average Hausa,though I'm not sure they are still sincere as b4,if they are why did buhari almost push tinubu off d reef,but on a serious note,let's play d card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Bridget95(f): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
BabaO2:
Stop your shortcut/covetous thinking, 2031 is the only probable chance for SE in APC, a region masterminded APC to wrestle power from a drunkard with strong affinity to same SE, check the nucleus of APC symbol. Masterminder of APC are not father Christmas but for a purpose definitely not for SE course.
SE knows this.we understand that APC is a block of sectional politicians who don't mean well for generality of Nigerians. like Adult Hitler they will fail and fall.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by adanny01(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
Loll....let me tell you ... One thing... A Yoruba can never win against a northerner in Nigeria... Never!! Unless the 2 parties fielded a Yoruba candidates.. No SS Or SE person will vote for Yoruba man after what Yu dd to jonathan

Thats the point.

APC is plainly Yoruba/Hausa? These 2 regions together decides who the president is no matter how SS and SE feels about it.

You have to look at the population. NW has the highest population followed by SW. If these 2 are together, they are unbeatable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Certain things to consider
1. Buhari doesn't need igbo votes to win elections. He needs the southwest and the reason why the powers in the south west will support Buhari is because they know presidency will go to them in 2023.

2. Given the way igbos have burnt bridges by their hate inspired behaviors to the north and any other tribe that supports a notherner, any party that fields a non igbo candidate in 2023 will win. Therefore, even if PDP and APC decides to field igbo candidates, a third force will emerge and believe me they will win if they field a candidate from another part of the country.

3. The problem of the igbo is not lack of investment in media to drive their agenda. The issue is mindset bias. The believe only what they want to believe. You can easily tell an igbo man that there is no igbo admiral in the Nigerian Navy and he will believe you and buy you beer! Futhermore, any igbo man seen making friends with Notherners or saying positive things about a Hausa man is perceived as a traitor.
This will make any attempt at reorientation almost impossible.
Wrong!!..He is going up with a fellow northerner so he needs us!... Northern vote will be divide just like yarudua time, the same with Southwest wer PDP controls... SS and SE will dictate the winner
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
There is no doubt that realization of igbo president has been the talking point of many people since this 2018.. Some People, especially the igbos unarguably have raised doubt about it's possibility of coming to lime light. But I believe there is a way .....

1. Voting Buhari in 2019 .. Seems hard for many igbos because of the distaste we have for Buhari personality. But we have found ourselves between the blue sea and the devil.. The choice we have will certainly be limited in 2019 cause PDP will surly hand their ticket to a northerner.. But this same north also handed us an option which is.. Vote Buhari and get 2023... Let us see it has an order or a command but as a negotiation or as we call it "scratch my back... I scratch your back. Northerners has been known for their sincerity, and we can remember they are the reason we produced a vice president even after the bitter war.... Lets give Nigeria one more try, we cannot do it alone , if eventually it didn't work , let the blame no longer be on us but certainly the guilty will hunt Nigeria forever.

2. Forcing PDP to hand Igbos their ticket in 2019 : Yes , igbos have been voting pdp since time immemorial, is about time we get our wage and it will be 2023, to make this igbo president inroad possible, this two big parties PDP and APC must unveil an igbo candidates... If PDP fails us , they should be expelled from southeast.

3. Total mobilization: One of the main problem igbos have is lack of investment in media, most stations in the east are profit oriented and lack the tools to drive igbo agenda. There is a reason why Nnamdi Kanu was able to gather much power and able to mobilize much supporters that's "Media". Media will surly help to massively educate igbos, enlighten them and raise their political awareness.

2023 IS OUR YEAR

Modified

Sources: http://jonaztales..com.ng/2018/04/three-strategies-to-achieve-igbo.html

Of all the presidents being produced in this country since 1960, how have their being president made life easier for their people? You people still don't get it do you?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Firgemachar: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
igbodefender:
Yawns

Exactly. Igbo presidency can never fly.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by 0monnak0da: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
The truth is Nigeria is not working and cannot work. Presidency is not the issue the real issue is that the North and South of Nigeria are just not compatible. We all know this.

The PARASITIC NORTH contributes nothing and wants to dominate. Any student of history knows it is a question of when and not if Nigeria breaks up.

The North wants Islam and Sharia while the South does not.

Culturally we are totally dissimilar and so we are living on borrowed time to think a system that encourages the Parasitism of the North can bring anything good.
It cannot. There are very clear compromises that the North need to make and which they are unable or unwilling to make.

In consequence we are a nation full of hatred and bitterness.

Those who have never lived outside Nigeria could imagine that this is how all nations are.

If we are at the point where herdsmen are doing what they are doing how can we look each other in the eye and say we are countrymen. No we are just captives in a prison waiting for the escape opportunty.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Firgemachar: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:

How did Abiola defeat Tofa?

Maybe you are a kid.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Bridget95(f): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
adanny01:

Thats the point.

APC is plainly Yoruba/Hausa? These 2 regions together decides who the president is no matter how SS and SE feels about it.

You have to look at the population. NW has the highest population followed by SW. If these 2 are together, they are unbeatable.
don't underestimate the adverse outcome of the failures of APC. MB,SE, SS,and huge chunk of bitter and disappointed Nigerian will swing against APC. 2015 is not 2019
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by QuotaSystem: 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
It will take Igbos up to 30yrs to gt Biafra if eventually as u said if we use our brain... Have you heard of one world government? Or globalist? Do u know why they hate trump? Do u know why there is war in Syria? This people create country... Without them u cannot do anything.. Britain is bone of them.. They own Nigeria.. Any attempt to recognize Biafra at international stage will be blocked by Britain... World politics is more complex than what Yu see here in Nigeria

Brilliant.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
limeta:
Am igbo man becoming the president will not stop Islam in the north which is the real problem of nigeria .
Igbo, s want Biafra not zoo presidency
idiot thats why you are still unmarried
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Firgemachar:

Exactly. Igbo presidency can never fly.
Lolz. Buhari 2019, after that comes Igbo Presidency. Why shouldn't it come?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hahahahaha funny you apc rats. Your party are so desperate to get igbo vote when you know tsunami is loading on your party come 2019.

Any igbo man that buys this childish game must be a real fool. Keep your 3 or 4 things to yourself. Has the north ever be given 3 or 4 thing to do before becoming president?

Has SW being condition 3 or bloody 10 things to do to be president?

Lastly was SS given 3 or 4 before Jonathan became president?

But now igbo has to know or do 3 or silly 4 things to be president. You are mad with no reservation or apology.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tozara(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
[s]There is no doubt that realization of igbo president has been the talking point of many people since this 2018.. Some People, especially the igbos unarguably have raised doubt about it's possibility of coming to lime light. But I believe there is a way .....

1. Voting Buhari in 2019 .. Seems hard for many igbos because of the distaste we have for Buhari personality. But we have found ourselves between the blue sea and the devil.. The choice we have will certainly be limited in 2019 cause PDP will surly hand their ticket to a northerner.. But this same north also handed us an option which is.. Vote Buhari and get 2023... Let us see it has an order or a command but as a negotiation or as we call it "scratch my back... I scratch your back. Northerners has been known for their sincerity, and we can remember they are the reason we produced a vice president even after the bitter war.... Lets give Nigeria one more try, we cannot do it alone , if eventually it didn't work , let the blame no longer be on us but certainly the guilty will hunt Nigeria forever.[/s]
I thought what would matter to every patriot and well-meaning Nigerian is the merit and ability of the president, and not his ethnicity or religion. But here we have a clown talking about Igbo presidency as if it counts for shiit and is the solution to all our numerous problems, and he's so far gone in his stupidity that he would gladly cause more harm to the Nigerian state and delightfully sacrifice its future, just to satisfy an insignificant, selfish, partisan interest. The same idiots that scream and wail that Buhari is bad for Nigeria and the nation cannever succeed under him, which we all already know by the way, are the same moröns who will vote him again to have another four years of bad luck, misfortune, cluelessness, and ineptitude in office that would cripple and crumble the nation further, in the hope of getting an Igbo Presidency, of which precise value to the nation we have no idea. You're a very senseless, myopic, selfish, tribalistic piece of shiit.

[s]2. Forcing PDP to hand Igbos their ticket in 2019 : Yes , igbos have been voting pdp since time immemorial, is about time we get our wage and it will be 2023, to make this igbo president inroad possible, this two big parties PDP and APC must unveil an igbo candidates... If PDP fails us , they should be expelled from southeast.[/s]
Are you interested in meritocracy and legitimate leadership based on demostratable eligibility, or your own tribalistic, partisan interest and ambitions? Is Nigeria your priority or a Igbo presidency?

[s]3. Total mobilization: One of the main problem igbos have is lack of investment in media, most stations in the east are profit oriented and lack the tools to drive igbo agenda. There is a reason why Nnamdi Kanu was able to gather much power and able to mobilize much supporters that's "Media". Media will surly help to massively educate igbos, enlighten them and raise their political awareness.

2023 IS OUR YEAR

Modified

Sources: http://jonaztales..com.ng/2018/04/three-strategies-to-achieve-igbo.html[/s]
Will you vote for a candidate because he's Igbo or because you trust in his abilities? How's this any different from what you accuse others of?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
It will take Igbos up to 30yrs to gt Biafra if eventually as u said if we use our brain... Have you heard of one world government? Or globalist? Do u know why they hate trump? Do u know why there is war in Syria? This people create country... Without them u cannot do anything.. Britain is bone of them.. They own Nigeria.. Any attempt to recognize Biafra at international stage will be blocked by Britain... World politics is more complex than what Yu see here in Nigeria
Bro I know all that but if only d Igbo's would learn to mend walls with their fellow southerners particularly d Yoruba's, all they need is one loud voice. But as long as they continue with their hatred towards d Yoruba's and not find a way of uniting d south, d North would continue to rule and d 2023 may see hopes dashed again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Amarabae(f): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why can't these people leave Igbos alone?
I personally will vote against Igbo president,
I don't want it.
Leave us alone.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by GavelSlam: 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
0monnak0da:

Don'tt mind them Igbo Presidency in 3023 is a task that must be done

Please check your date again.

grin
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Amarabae(f): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

Bro I know all that but if only d Igbo's would learn to mend walls with their fellow southerners particularly d Yoruba's, all they need is one loud voice. But as long as they continue with their hatred towards d Yoruba's and not find a way of uniting d south, d North would continue to rule and d 2023 may see hopes dashed again.
Which wall with yorubas?
And tell me the hatred you are talking about.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
fk001:

it will be a difficult task

I know that they are in loggerhead with each other, but Igbo's also deserve a chance.

All they need to do is to re orient themselves about Nigerian politics and stop the hatred for other tribe's

You're right but it will be difficult for Igbo to be oriented. Secondly it will be difficult for non igbos to be oriented either because of how igbos have insult every1.

Also Tinubu will never agree to that, it will be a betrayal from Buhari side.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Akolawole(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

How on earth, heaven or hell do you expect the APC (CPC + ACN, Buhari + Tinubu, Hausa Fulani + Yoruba) to drop the incumbent President Buhari, and give it to the Ibo's who have minimal electoral value & have recently and continuously demonized and rejected the party? A region with near zero stake in the party?

Get real. You only presented one 'option' in reality.

100% but what about if Buhari is not contesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Oshiomhole Insulted Me In 2016 Because He Was Marketing Bad Product / I Was Framed By The Military - General Shuwa Killer / Gbenga Daniel Was Aspiring To Become SGF Under Atiku – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.