Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! (24191 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Buhari And Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
adinoyi360:
cool there will be no igbo president in 2023.how can ipob's who called Nigeria ''a zoo'' want to rule thesame zoo.they have 10% chance of doing that,they should hold Nnamdi Kanu for it,,,that is if he ever returned cool

You have ruled for more than 50 years...and Nigeria is still a huge mess... What would your next 100 years rule change?

But learn not to underrate people...You might be surprised more than you can imagine..

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Liquidfart: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
igbodefender:

Get ye behind me, ye enemy of Igbo progress. Verily verily I say unto thee: Thou shall call an Igbo thine President in 2023, and thine address an Igbo even as thine Head of State.
and may you rot in hell with this your igbo presidency gimmick.you think igbos give a flying fvck about who rules nigeria? not at all. igbos are comfortable with the fact that they're the most successful tribe in nigeria despite being sidelined politically over the years. so shove your presidency right into your a$$ or better still, try another trick.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 7:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

They said a man is judged according to his words. Pls how on earth would u commit ur precious into d hands of a ppl who believes Nigeria is a mistake. Everyone knows d igbos only want to feed or boost their ethnic ego. pls tell me one igbo candidate u know.

You are insane..What did these people (pic) who have ruled say about Nigeria...?

That it wasn't a mistake?

As for candidates...there are excellent people like Peter Obi, Prof Soludu, Ngozi Iweala if she is available..What Theresa May of UK and the lady in Germany can do. she can also do.

...but pray Igbophobia don't destroy you.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cooly100:

You are insane..What did these people (pic) who have ruled say about Nigeria...?

That it wasn't a mistake?

As for candidates...there are excellent people like Peter Obi, Prof Soludu, Ngozi Iweala if she is available..What Theresa May of UK and the lady in Germany can do. she can also do.

...but pray Igbophobia don't destroy you.
Fucking pipsqueak, a persona non grata like u don't get to talk to me like that.
As for ur candidates i can only agree with NOI because she understands how to grow or boost economy, but is she tough enough to withstand d northern blackmail and backlash. And for the rest pls liv charlie out of it He's no politician. There is just no room for Peter obi because Orji uzo kalu has eyes for d throne likewise Rochas; KABOOM there goes d battle of supremacy.
Pls get this into ur thick skull i can never develop any form of phobia for d Igbos, y i wan fear them say because na dem own Nigeria or what.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

Fucking pipsqueak, a persona non grata like u don't get to talk to me like that.
As for ur candidates i can only agree with NOI because she understands how to grow or boost economy, but is she tough enough to withstand d northern blackmail and backlash. And for the rest pls liv charlie out of it He's no politician. There is just no room for Peter obi because Orji uzo kalu has eyes for d throne likewise Rochas; KABOOM there goes d battle of supremacy.
Pls get this into ur thick skull i can never develop any form of phobia for d Igbos, y i wan fear them say because na dem own Nigeria or what.

Have you eaten your sh*t about the Lugard's contraption being a mistake? If you are held here you try to shift the goal post. You can now see it is not enough reason to brag about who gets the presidency? When Obj and Falae contested...where you freaking brat born then?

You should shut it if you have nothing to say. You should vote with a vote...or abstain if you don't like the candidates presented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Have you eaten your sh*t about the Lugard's contraption being a mistake? If you are held here you try to shift the goal post. You can now see it is not enough reason to brag about who gets the presidency? When Obj and Falae contested...where you freaking brat born then?

You should shut it if you have nothing to say. You should vote with a vote...or abstain if you don't like the candidates presented.
Clearly u r an absolute child, never knew i hv bin talking to a teenager.
And bye d way i only favour restructuring and not election.
Oops sorry i may not b responding cos i don't converse with minors or average minds.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by uwajeh(m): 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
Were you drunk when you wrote this?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by benuejosh: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I agree with what you've said but the truth is that the ipob/nnamdi kanu hate speech filled debacle among other recent things, burnt many bridges and reversed any political progress you guys made with the sacrifices you enumerated.

This is the truth that they are all blind to. Kanu, partially painted them as people who can do anything to Nigeria if they get a little chance to do so. Some others were actually beginning to see to their political struggles but the Kanu of a guy came and almost destroyed everything. Trust was actually destroyed. No one will be willing to hand powers to them on a platter of Gold!

The other day i was reading something here on Nairaland about Okorocha lamenting on the low turn out of registered voters (i.e about 8 million voters in the eastern region) which made them the least among SS, SW, NC, NW and NE. This are wrong indications yet they cry foul all times.

If the region can bring on block votes for APC then they will begin to have chances of getting a VP slot and then a Presidential slot.

SE, has a lot of work to do. The only option for them is Number 1.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by NdiaraIGBO: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
One thing is you guys lack political education.... If am to be a president of Nigeria today... There is no reason why railways won't pass through many states in Nigeria.... There is no reason why every region won't have standard major airpot.. There is no why every state shouldn't be known for one commodity... Governors dnt have fund to excute a world standard infrastructure

You sound like an intelligent man, possibly a graduate. But have you studied critically the Nigerian political and economic structure? Have you disected the decision making processes, the financial, economic and political constraints facing each state and the state executives? If you did you will realise how childish and wishful the fantasy you put up there. Where precisely are you going to get the funds to put and airport in every state? Abi you will send the military to each state capital ni?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by NdiaraIGBO: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Liquidfart:
and may you rot in hell with this your igbo presidency gimmick.you think igbos give a flying fvck about who rules nigeria? not at all. igbos are comfortable with the fact that they're the most successful tribe in nigeria despite being sidelined politically over the years. so shove your presidency right into your a$$ or better still, try another trick.

Really? Come and yearn this nonsense in Lagos where the vast majority of Igbos are stuck in poverty and cannot even pay their rent. Shouting successful, richest, blah blah....

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
Liquidfart:
You are just a disgusting liquid fart as you have called yourself. Na small pikin dey worry you. I don't have time to exchange words with small pikin. You type without sense and argue nonsensically. No reasoning. Just stupid insults. Si ebea puo.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by laudate: 12:59am On Apr 09, 2018
Praktikals:
The only smart and commonsensical option available is the scratch-my-back, I scratch-your-back appriach. You hate Hausas and dislike Yorubas, where will the votes to produce Igbo presidency come from ?
The votes will come from outer space! angry The aliens are on standby to vote for the right candidate, once Kanu gives them marching orders from his hideout!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by laudate: 1:05am On Apr 09, 2018
Firgemachar:
How did Abiola defeat Tofa?

Maybe you are a kid.
Don't blame him. He was in kindergarten, then.... undecided
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by salesforce: 1:24am On Apr 09, 2018
igbo ke
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by sunbilor(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2018
Nonaira3:
Another "we Igbo" people disturbing us about Igbo presidency on NL. Did we tell you people we want Igbo presidency? Why can't you people leave us the hell alone and if you want to talk about us, talk about wtf we've drummed loudly that we want. COMPLETE separation from this shithole. We don't want to rule your shithole, we want Biafra.
The writer is a Yorubaman muslim disguising as an Igboman. Tufiakwa for those people!
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by nothernstar: 6:57am On Apr 09, 2018
QuotaSystem:

Finally a thinker among the drones.

From your write up you really only offered 2 options because the third option does not change your 5% vote or mend the fences with the North and west which is the only way you can attain the presidency.

Option 2 is also dead on arrival because it is practically impossible to coerce the two main parties into fielding only Ibo candidates. It will be a freezing day in hell.

Like you've already stated, there is no way biafra can be realised in this present setup, democratically or militarily, for obvious reasons...

So it seems you're left with only option 1 - vote Buhari, or continue to remain irrelevant in issues of governance in this country.
who told you that we need the presidency like that. Will igbo presidency change the problems of Nigeria? He'll no. A restructured Nigeria is the way forward. It's a dumb igbo man will clamour for presidency. If you like vote buhari 10 times, we shall remain at a place for that 10 times. So thinks and surport restructure.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nwaotu10(m): 7:22am On Apr 09, 2018
Bleep The shithole with their presidency! We want "BIAFRA".
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Praktikals(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2018
laudate:

The votes will come from outer space! angry The aliens are on standby to vote for the right candidate, once Kanu gives them marching orders from his hideout!
And when people of foresight like Ngige, Okorocha, OUK, etc tell them, they wont listen

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Ugosample(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2018
How does the president coming from your tribe help you as a person in amyway?

Nigerians have a long way to go in acquiring wisdom.

as for me, all I want is good governance, and an enabling environment
If it's Afonja or Aboki or Ipob or whoever that can give that to me, I don't mind.

It's a big shame that ethnicity and religion plays a big role in politics in Nigeria
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You sound like an intelligent man, possibly a graduate. But have you studied critically the Nigerian political and economic structure? Have you disected the decision making processes, the financial, economic and political constraints facing each state and the state executives? If you did you will realise how childish and wishful the fantasy you put up there. Where precisely are you going to get the funds to put and airport in every state? Abi you will send the military to each state capital ni?
That's a reply to someone's comment.. Me and you is still saying the same thing... The Nigeria structure dnt encourage development
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
toye440:

U see y d north will continue to rule. The south is so divided if we don't come together and put our differences aside guys even ur lobby for 2023 might elude u. Cos it wat urji kalu is doing, hes not interested in a better Nigeria but an igbo president wey go cause war for this country.
South cannot be together with Yoruba.. Simple
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Tripleclick:
South cannot be together with Yoruba.. Simple
Then stop complaining.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by limeta(f): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bnladan:
I'm disappointed in u. As a Christian living in sokoto, I'm surprised to see u acting in a way some Christians who have never been to d north or have any idea wat Islam is do. Sokoto have been a safe haven for Christians, it has been a home for them. I expect u to be among ppl preaching to others dat Islam is not wat d media is telling dem, and dat Muslims re accommodating and tolerant. How can someone's believe be ur problem?

Do the people need the media to tell them about islam
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by limeta(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION (NUC) DIRECTIVES ON ARABIC AS ONE OF THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSES IN ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FROM 2018 SESSION

The case of NUC requirement/pre-requisite of ARABIC as one of the GENERAL STUDIES COURSES to be offered in YEAR ONE of all our Universities calls for great concern. This is to say one must study Arabic language to be in any University in Nigeria!

Why will Arabic be offered as part of GS Courses in all Nigerian Universities? To be specific, Arabic is designed and approved currently by the National Universities Commission (NUC); and it has recently been circulated to all UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA for commencement as given below:

COURSE CODE, TITLE, UNIT & DESIGNATION

GST 124 – Basic Communication in Arabic (2C Units)
COMPULSORY
COURSE TITLE: Basic Communication in Arabic
COURSE CODE: GST 124
COURSE UNITS: 2 Units
COURSE DESIGNATION: Compulsory (C)

COURSE DESCRIPTION
GST 124: BASIC COMMUNICATION IN ARABIC
(Thirty Lecture Hours in a Semester (LH 30)
“INTRODUCTION TO ARABIC ALPHABETS AND WRITING SYSTEMS, ELEMENTARY CONVERSATIONAL DRILLS. BASIC READING SKILLS AND SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION IN ARABIC” – WITH COURSE OUTLINE.

This ARABIC Course is listed among other GS Courses:
GENERAL STUDIES COURSE YEAR ONE COMPULSORY:
GST 111. Communication in English. 2Units/C.
GST 112. Logic, philosophy & Human existence.2Units/C.
GST 113. Nigeria People and Culture. 2Units/C.
GST 121. Use of Library, Study Skills and ICT 2Units/C.
GST 124. Basic Communication in Arabic. 2Units/C.
etc.

Invariably, to study in Nigeria Universities, Arabic is a GS pre- requisite. The question are: Of what relevance is the inclusion of ARABIC in the G.S Department University Curriculum in the 21st. Century? Of course, of all the first ten (10) major languages spoken world-wide, Arabic came about 5th, after Chinese, Spanish, English, and Hindi. We may as well start learning the first three languages. Then, the Christians also can demand for Hebrew/Aramaic languages or the Traditionalists can demand for the Ifa oracle incantations and Juju prists orations. Why must it be Arabic alone? Something is definitely wrong here.

Something is definitely wrong just like every other thing is wrong with this country. Those that still do not believe the islamization agenda should know that this is part of the plan. This is to prepare every Nigerian for Islam ahead of the jihad. How come the Christians in NUC didn't blow the whistle before it has gone this far? House slaves.

Copied
Minemrys:

if Islam is the problem of igbos, how come igbos are flying to UAE, India, saudia arabia to build houses and do business? They should've stayed from anything that islamic then. Stay away from the islam core dominated n0rth and n0t get infected by the islam virus or curse.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by NdiaraIGBO: 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Tripleclick:
That's a reply to someone's comment.. Me and you is still saying the same thing... The Nigeria structure dnt encourage development

We are not saying the same thing sir.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Bnladan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
limeta:

Do the people need the media to tell them about islam
so what do u hv to say about Islam? Do u honestly believe Islam is wat d media is portraying it to be? Are u harassed or being intimidated by Muslims where u re? What do u think of Muslims and Islam?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by limeta(f): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bnladan:
so what do u hv to say about Islam? Do u honestly believe Islam is wat d media is portraying it to be? Are u harassed or being intimidated by Muslims where u re? What do u think of Muslims and Islam?

There is light and there is darkness
JESUS is the light

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Bnladan(m): 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
limeta:

JESUS is the light
may u be guided, I leave u in peace.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
limeta:

JESUS is the light

Jesus is the light while you're a church goer and not the follower of Jesus.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
toye440:

Then stop complaining.
Was nva complaining
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Minemrys: 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
limeta:
NATIONAL UNIVERSITIES COMMISSION (NUC) DIRECTIVES ON ARABIC AS ONE OF THE GENERAL STUDIES COURSES IN ALL NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FROM 2018 SESSION

The case of NUC requirement/pre-requisite of ARABIC as one of the GENERAL STUDIES COURSES to be offered in YEAR ONE of all our Universities calls for great concern. This is to say one must study Arabic language to be in any University in Nigeria!

Why will Arabic be offered as part of GS Courses in all Nigerian Universities? To be specific, Arabic is designed and approved currently by the National Universities Commission (NUC); and it has recently been circulated to all UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA for commencement as given below:

COURSE CODE, TITLE, UNIT & DESIGNATION

GST 124 – Basic Communication in Arabic (2C Units)
COMPULSORY
COURSE TITLE: Basic Communication in Arabic
COURSE CODE: GST 124
COURSE UNITS: 2 Units
COURSE DESIGNATION: Compulsory (C)

COURSE DESCRIPTION
GST 124: BASIC COMMUNICATION IN ARABIC
(Thirty Lecture Hours in a Semester (LH 30)
“INTRODUCTION TO ARABIC ALPHABETS AND WRITING SYSTEMS, ELEMENTARY CONVERSATIONAL DRILLS. BASIC READING SKILLS AND SENTENCE CONSTRUCTION IN ARABIC” – WITH COURSE OUTLINE.

This ARABIC Course is listed among other GS Courses:
GENERAL STUDIES COURSE YEAR ONE COMPULSORY:
GST 111. Communication in English. 2Units/C.
GST 112. Logic, philosophy & Human existence.2Units/C.
GST 113. Nigeria People and Culture. 2Units/C.
GST 121. Use of Library, Study Skills and ICT 2Units/C.
GST 124. Basic Communication in Arabic. 2Units/C.
etc.

Invariably, to study in Nigeria Universities, Arabic is a GS pre- requisite. The question are: Of what relevance is the inclusion of ARABIC in the G.S Department University Curriculum in the 21st. Century? Of course, of all the first ten (10) major languages spoken world-wide, Arabic came about 5th, after Chinese, Spanish, English, and Hindi. We may as well start learning the first three languages. Then, the Christians also can demand for Hebrew/Aramaic languages or the Traditionalists can demand for the Ifa oracle incantations and Juju prists orations. Why must it be Arabic alone? Something is definitely wrong here.

Something is definitely wrong just like every other thing is wrong with this country. Those that still do not believe the islamization agenda should know that this is part of the plan. This is to prepare every Nigerian for Islam ahead of the jihad. How come the Christians in NUC didn't blow the whistle before it has gone this far? House slaves.

Copied

Buhari doesn't need to follow due process to islamize Nigeria but needs due process to implement the yearly budgets and to change the constitution. Fantastic.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Tripleclick(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

We are not saying the same thing sir.
so what r u saying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nine Slump At Atiku’s Rally In Kano (photos) / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power / Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.