Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! (24218 Views)

El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Buhari And Igbo Presidency In 2023 / Ikoyi $43 Million: Magu, Presidency In Dilemma Over The Discovered Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Firgemachar: 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
igbodefender:
Lolz. Buhari 2019, after that comes Igbo Presidency. Why shouldn't it come?

Because Igbos are not ripe enough for it.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by akigbemaru: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Truflexunits:
Good point but I against the first point because voting pmb come 2019 should be a thing of interest not by seeking his favor uncesssarily just we need igbo president in 2023. If he against the igbos come 2023 then it's either he's bias or tribalistic.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by BafanaBafana: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
Loll... Who told you that? Not when he has been exposed
Exposed in what sense?
He is loved because of his integrity and people here still hold him as such.
And you should know that a good percentage of his followers get information from BBC, VOA, and other hausa stations and are not exposed to all the blackmail on social media

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
fk001:

And what of the likes of Okoroacha?

His sacrifice for APC, how will they repay himhim and his kinsmen?

Agreed but who does much. Can Okoroacha deliver the votes tinubu does. Do southeast listen to Richard wen he was campaigning for Buhari?

Rochas is contesting for Senate and he will be Senate President.

Are u saying that it will be okay with Tinubu for Buhari to hand it 2rochas ?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by jamjo: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I'm a core northerner, not Yoruba. Repaid what? If the presidency rotates to the south the SW have every right to contest for it.

Nobody will give you the presidency on a platter of gold. You must work your way through Nigerians.

As the proud Igbo man, I strongly believe that Igbo presidency will never solve our problems or that of Nigeria and as such, please let you all hold your presidency. What do you all have to show in your North for occupying the seat of the presidency for the majority of Nigeria exitance other than dragging Nigeria backward with all the worst indexes? There are some things that are fundamentally wrong with our structure as a country until we correct it we as a country we never move forward. I agree with you on one thing, I don't want the presidency to be handed over to us on a platter of gold but is your name, not Quota System? I love to live in Nigeria where there will be a level playing field for every citizen, religion or tribe not as your name suggests I'm sure you will agree with me.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by akigbemaru: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Certain things to consider
1. Buhari doesn't need igbo votes to win elections. He needs the southwest and the reason why the powers in the south west will support Buhari is because they know presidency will go to them in 2023.

2. Given the way igbos have burnt bridges by their hate inspired behaviors to the north and any other tribe that supports a notherner, any party that fields a non igbo candidate in 2023 will win. Therefore, even if PDP and APC decides to field igbo candidates, a third force will emerge and believe me they will win if they field a candidate from another part of the country.

3. The problem of the igbo is not lack of investment in media to drive their agenda. The issue is mindset bias. The believe only what they want to believe. You can easily tell an igbo man that there is no igbo admiral in the Nigerian Navy and he will believe you and buy you beer! Futhermore, any igbo man seen making friends with Notherners or saying positive things about a Hausa man is perceived as a traitor.
This will make any attempt at reorientation almost impossible.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by fk001(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrHowto:

Agreed but who does much. Can Okoroacha deliver the votes tinubu does. Do southeast listen to Richard wen he was campaigning for Buhari?

Rochas is contesting for Senate and he will be Senate President.

Are u saying that it will be okay with Tinubu for Buhari to hand it 2rochas ?

You are right though, in politics there is no fairness.

If you know how to play your game then you are good to go.

Igbo's wasted their time in PDP, the party doesn't even care about them but yet they still want to die for the party.

They missed their opportunity back in 2015, had it been they aligned with APC then i am very much sure come 2023 an Igbo man will become president.

Their hatred caused them alot.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Firgemachar:

Because Igbos are not ripe enough for it.
What arrogance.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
fk001:

You are right though, in politics there is no fairness.

If you know how to play your game then you are good to go.

Igbo's wasted their time in PDP, the party doesn't even care about them but yet they still want to die for the party.

They missed their opportunity back in 2015, had it been they aligned with APC then i am very much sure come 2023 an Igbo man will become president.

Their hatred caused them alot.

But 1 thing is, the daura man won't hand the presidency to anyone. I know he will allow a primary election to hold in 2023. So if Igbo are ready to vote him now and also join the party and dominate it then they are good 2 go.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

Quote me when you have sense. You are incoherent.

Is not by force for we IGBOS to like you guys, stay on your own parasite.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Princewell2012(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
chernest2002:
I don't know how but i know things must change for igbos advantage one day.

Let me come in here. Yes I quite agreed with you. But Igbo should turned to God and get rid of foreign gods among them. Only God can do it, you remember Israel? Would they have been able to leave Egypt if not God been on their sight?

With God nothing is impossible.

Happy Sunday.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Minemrys: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
limeta:
Am igbo man becoming the president will not stop Islam in the north which is the real problem of nigeria .
Igbo, s want Biafra not zoo presidency
if Islam is the problem of igbos, how come igbos are flying to UAE, India, saudia arabia to build houses and do business? They should've stayed from anything that islamic then. Stay away from the islam core dominated n0rth and n0t get infected by the islam virus or curse.

1 Like

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by 0monnak0da: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
QuotaSystem:

I'm a core northerner, not Yoruba. Repaid what? If the presidency rotates to the south the SW have every right to contest for it.

Nobody will give you the presidency on a platter of gold. You must work your way through Nigerians.
We will take you more seriously when you started working to sustain yourselves and not be a burden to the South

When you are ready to compete for positions rather than rely on QUOTASYSTEM then we can talk.

For now you are our unproductive parasitic Northern Neighbour.

The presidency is no longer the issue. Can the regions not develop themelves?

The North does not have that kind of vision,only a dependent ,parasitic vision.

Imagine Kano state generating less IGR than Ogun State

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
life2017:

Let the Igbo president in 2023 restructure Nigeria. If igbos really want restructuring, they should support Igbo presidency and let one of them do the restructuring.

Is there anything wrong in doing the restructuring in 2023?

It is easy to make mouth when you are not in the centre. I will like to see an Igbo president. Let me see how objective IPOD can be?

Do you honestly think the North and Sw are going to vote for an Igbo man after all the Biafra nonsense? Stop deceiving yourselves, ythanks to Kanu etc you have entrenched tribe as an issue and now the rest of Nigeria will show you which tribes have numbers come 2023. there will NEVER be an IGBO president in this country for the foreseeable future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by degamemaster(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nonaira3:
Another "we Igbo" people disturbing us about Igbo presidency on NL. Did we tell you people we want Igbo presidency? Why can't you people leave us the hell alone and if you want to talk about us, talk about wtf we've drummed loudly that we want. COMPLETE separation from this shithole. We don't want to rule your shithole, we want Biafra.

Don't mind that useless good for nothing "I'm Igbo" fulani slave.
Imagine opining that voting the dullard into power will give the Igbos an open heaven.
Anyways, I don't blame him/her, that's one of the useful idiots.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by chernest2002: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
Princewell2012:

Let me come in here. Yes I quite agreed with you. But Igbo should turned to God and get rid of foreign gods among them. Only God can do it, you remember Israel? Would they have been able to leave Egypt if not God been on their sight?

With God nothing is impossible.

Happy Sunday.
God has finished creating and left us to complete the works, so igbos can only find their feet if they could do away with greed,sabotage and wickedness against themselves.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Princewell2012(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Delivar:

The only reason you want an Igbo president is just for ethnic pride and nothing else. That's a silly reason. Instead of campaigning for actions to change a lot of things going wrong in Nigeria you are focused on Igbo presidency which at the end of the day will not solve the biggest issues we are facing in this country hindering our development.

I quite agreed with you. This people rulling us now have the same mentally, greed, and selfishness. Just name one Igbo man among them you think will be our Messiah? Is it rochas my governor? grin grin. Believe me they are all the same.

Now let come to the ordinary Igbo man on the street, doing Christ mas period you suddenly raise the tfare with no just cause reason. So my brother where then is the love? I bet you even the so called KANU will not do anything.

Sorry to say this Igbos do not love themselves
We are just making mouth. Give them a chance to bring out one person, you will see a serious fight among themselves. I knows what am talking about. People who are not united cannot or never win a general election in Nigeria. Their votes will be devided and that's it. Unlike the northerners who will unites and vote emmass. So don't be surprise if they continue to rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Ugosample(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Firgemachar:

Igbos are too selfish, self centred and clannish for the seat of president.

Buhari will be child's play compared to an ibo president.

Do you know why GEJ fired Ihejirika and Rose Uzoma from their exalted offices

what you said up there makes no sense
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by fk001(m): 5:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
MrHowto:

But 1 thing is, the daura man won't hand the presidency to anyone. I know he will allow a primary election to hold in 2023. So if Igbo are ready to vote him now and also join the party and dominate it then they are good 2 go.

Hope they will understand it.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Princewell2012(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
chernest2002:
God has finished creating and left us to complete the works, so igbos can only find their feet if they could do away with greed,sabotage and wickedness against themselves.

Yes Igbo are not united and also does not love themselves. Am an Igbo man I knows what am talking about. Igbo are God's own people, we should always look up to him for everything. Otherwise we fail
That is the truth. Listen carefully. An Hausa man who is rulliing night is not ready to give Igbo any Biafra. And at the same time is afraid to give them any chance to rule Nigeria.

Meaning we are only left with two options.

1 engage them in a war 2 Beg for a refemdum.
Now since it it is obvious we will win in a referendum, Nigeria will not allow or welcomed such an idea.

So we are going to be left with only one option which is war believe me it is going to be a suicide mission if we retry it grin grin grin cheesy

So what do we do is to turn to God for help like a prodigal son.

Before I come to this conclusion going back to God. I have examined everything.

Now breath in and out and imagine if isreal ever attempt to fight the Egyptians Army when were still in there country as a slaves

But with God it is possible. That's where I stand.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tripleclick:
No... Igbos does not need yorubas to succeed... It will benefit igbos to mend wall with Hausas than Yoruba... Who are ready to smile in front and stab you at the back..
U see y d north will continue to rule. The south is so divided if we don't come together and put our differences aside guys even ur lobby for 2023 might elude u. Cos it wat urji kalu is doing, hes not interested in a better Nigeria but an igbo president wey go cause war for this country.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Delivar(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
Princewell2012:

I quite agreed with you. This people rulling us now have the same mentally, greed, and selfishness. Just name one Igbo man among them you think will be our Messiah? Is it rochas my governor? grin grin. Believe me they are all the same.

Now let come to the ordinary Igbo man on the street, doing Christ mas period you suddenly raise the tfare with no just cause reason. So my brother where then is the love? I bet you even the so called KANU will not do anything.

Sorry to say this Igbos do not love themselves
We are just making mouth. Give them a chance to bring out one person, you will see a serious fight among themselves. I knows what am talking about. People who are not united cannot or never win a general election in Nigeria. Their votes will be devided and that's it. Unlike the northerners who will unites and vote emmass. So don't be surprise if they continue to rule Nigeria.
That's the reason why I do not support Biafra. Igbos appear to be united at the moment because we are competing with other tribes in Nigeria. When we are left alone that's when Igbos will remember how "cunning" an Ngwa man is, how "unreliable" an Mbaise man is. How "greedy" an Anambra man is. All this stupid stereotypes. Igbos like to dominate. The recent Bishop appointment wahala at Ahiara or whatever where some priest rejected a Bishop cos he is from Anambra is just one of the signs. Igbos like to dominate and I wonder how intense the political power struggles will be in Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

U see y d north will continue to rule. The south is so divided if we don't come together and put our differences aside guys even ur lobby for 2023 might elude u. Cos it wat urji kalu is doing, hes not interested in a better Nigeria but an igbo president wey go cause war for this country.

So Igbo president is equivalent to causing war in Nigeria? Is it what you father told you?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:

Which wall with yorubas?
And tell me the hatred you are talking about.
Babe bitterness can never fix things a united South is d only way out. remember everybody needs somebody, u guys hv bin doing it ur way since wre has it led u to. Babe dey need to mend walls and put aside hatred besides the present crop of igbo leaders r not worthy enough as in good enough to steer the ship of our country. If u argue abeg u go gree make okorocha chair ur LG let alone Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Delivar:

That's the reason why I do not support Biafra. Igbos appear to be united at the moment because we are competing with other tribes in Nigeria. When we are left alone that's when Igbos will remember how "cunning" an Ngwa man is, how "unreliable" an Mbaise man is. How "greedy" an Anambra man is. All this stupid stereotypes. Igbos like to dominate. The recent Bishop appointment wahala at Ahiara or whatever where some priest rejected a Bishop cos he is from Anambra is just one of the signs. Igbos like to dominate and I wonder how intense the political power struggles will be in Biafra.

So because of all these sh*t you spewed...Igbos are better left as slaves in Nigeria?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Amarabae:

Which wall with yorubas?
And tell me the hatred you are talking about.

You won't know the hatred while you're living in the North
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cooly100:

So Igbo president is equivalent to causing war in Nigeria? Is it what you father told you?
Just like u r about to start one but am not open for war though. But fact remains like this the only reason d igbos clamour or cry for dat position is simply to feed their ethnic ego not because they hv something to deliver. Bye d way am a staunch advocate for restructuring not 2019 election.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Delivar(m): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cooly100:

So because of all these sh*t you spewed...Igbos are better left as slaves in Nigeria?
Igbos being in Nigeria is not an excuse for not developing their area. If Igbos are serious about helping themselves they can excel even while they are part of Nigeria. Nothing like being slaves. It's only when they are under violent attack or intensely marginalized that I believe it would make sense to ask for an exit.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
toye440:

Just like u r about to start one but am not open for war though. But fact remains like this the only reason d igbos clamour or cry for dat position is simply to feed their ethnic ego not because they hv something to deliver. Bye d way am a staunch advocate for restructuring not 2019 election.

Why not try them first before you can conclude?....The Hausa/Fulanis, the Yorubas and Ijaws have tried for more than 50 years..and they have failed woefully...How are you so such they have nothing to deliver? You are paranoid and already prejudiced.
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by Cooly100: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
Delivar:

Igbos being in Nigeria is not an excuse for not developing their area. If Igbos are serious about helping themselves they can excel even while they are part of Nigeria. Nothing like being slaves. It's only when they are under violent attack or intensely marginalized that I believe it would make sense to ask for an exit.

The zones is better developed than any zone in the country..removing Lagos and Abuja from other zones to compare.

Are you saying the zone receives proportionate share in FG investment like other regions in the country? CAn you mention a single FG investment in the region?
Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by adinoyi360: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
cool there will be no igbo president in 2023.how can ipob's who called Nigeria ''a zoo'' want to rule thesame zoo.they have 10% chance of doing that,they should hold Nnamdi Kanu for it,,,that is if he ever returned cool

3 Likes

Re: 3 Simple Strategies That Assures An Igbo Presidency In 2023: Must Read! by toye440: 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Cooly100:

Why not try them first before you can conclude?....The Hausa/Fulanis, the Yorubas and Ijaws have tried for more than 50 years..and they have failed woefully...How are you so such they have nothing to deliver? You are paranoid and already prejudiced.
They said a man is judged according to his words. Pls how on earth would u commit ur precious into d hands of a ppl who believes Nigeria is a mistake. Everyone knows d igbos only want to feed or boost their ethnic ego. pls tell me one igbo candidate u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD / Jonathan Asks Makarfi, Sheriff To Step Down Over PDP Crisis / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.