Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances (891 Views)

How To Know If A Woman/lady Likes You. / How To Tell If A Boy Likes You / How To Tell If A Girl Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Kgdavid(m): 2:19pm On May 08, 2010
say you just met this lady and a few days later you meet her at a mutual friends party or something. you guys dont really talk much but you get to dance and she starts turning out the moves and gettin really into the dance, isnt this an indication that she might like you? i know ladies are usually very particular about guys touching them on any part of the body even their arms and shoulders depending on the guy. on the other hand some chicas just love to move their bodies regardless of the guy, so im not sure if one can read too much into a dance. your thoughts?
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by iice(f): 3:02pm On May 08, 2010
I'm not sure either tongue
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 08, 2010
Dnt be deceived dancing is there hobby and notin is attach 2 it.
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Kgdavid(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2010
^ true i guess but if anything i think it at least proves that the lady does not dislike you for starters. there is a level of intimacy i doubt most ladies would get into with a guy they barely know and wen i say turning up the moves i mean that kinda dancing that is no longer dancing but has turned into sex with clothes on, smiley
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by meggieblac: 6:00pm On May 08, 2010
It may not necessarily mean she'll see u after that, cos some girls just like to dance like that. but there could be something there u know?
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by jjhay: 6:23pm On May 08, 2010
no and yes. it all depends on the circumstances
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Flashfast1: 7:28pm On May 08, 2010
@poster
O boy make you go toast am first before you go begin read meaning to her dance moves. The chic was just having fun tongue
Hope you haven't told all your friends that you guys are already dating o? Cos na dance una dance o. grin grin grin
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by DualCore1: 7:32pm On May 08, 2010
The babe may be connecting with the music, not you. Could be you just happen to be in her connection path, a path any other guy could be in.
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Kgdavid(m): 9:04pm On May 08, 2010
lol very funny replies. true talk though
Re: Can U Tell When A Lady Likes You By The Way She Dances by Areaboy2(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2010
@topic, No, u can only tell she is comfortable around you by the way she dances around you

where that leads to, is totally up to you lot undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really Difficult To Make And Maintain Female Friends At A Certain Stage? / I Really Need Your Advice / How Do I Deal With This-3 Ladies Dying To Be My Wife?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.