Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) (45589 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Venica(f): 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
maxiuc:
: angry For me I think Banks should have and fund their own Police security

Build a well and nice security tower on top of the bank building equip with well trained sniper rifle personnel

Their police officer should not been seen in an open place they should always be hidden and monitoring every moves when arm robber comes and see no security outside they might think no security is around before they can do shitt their men Will be falling one after the other by the time you have gunned down about 4 the arm robbers will retreat
Go to bank and see bank securities police officers exposed and gisting they are been taken unware by this robbers that why they get killed. the moment you wear a security uniform you are always a Target

Simple security logic that banks should Carry out but no they wouldn't because they are interested in maximizing profits
so on point.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by dudley1459: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
maxiuc:

Build a well and nice security tower on top of the bank building equip with well trained sniper rifle personnel

Their police officer should not been seen in an open place they should always be hidden and monitoring every moves when arm robber comes and see no security outside they might think no security is around before they can do shitt their men Will be falling one after the other by the time you have gunned down about 4 the arm robbers will retreat
Go to bank and see bank securities police officers exposed and gisting they are been taken unware by this robbers that why they get killed. the moment you wear a security uniform you are always a Target

Simple security logic that banks should Carry out but no they wouldn't because they are interested in maximizing profits
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pat081:
my problem carry still d day u will dead in Jesus name Amen

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Pecca: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
if na to shoot unarmed civilian una go carry first. nemesis is real. RIP to the unfortunate civilians
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Angrymode: 3:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Did I read "they should be found and prosecuted"? What happened to found and given amnesty? Yeye de smell undecided
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by femimike1(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
maxiuc:

Their police officer should not been seen in an open place they should always be hidden and monitoring every moves when arm robber comes and see no security outside they might think no security is around before they can do shitt their men Will be falling one after the other by the time you have gunned down about 4 the arm robbers will retreat[b]

I agree with you sir , and that was the sole aim of introducing SARS in the early 90s , to dress in mofty and catch Armed robbers unaware , but its unfortunate, SARS has become a shadow of itself .

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by zoedew: 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Unfortunate. However it is important to note that most police stations in Nigeria are manned by folks who are not at alert to appropriately respond to such attacks on a Police Station not to talk of the citizen.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by olowolekana: 4:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
This is sad. Oh Lord, have mercy on Nigerians. Deliver us. Be our refuge in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pat081:
Dnt pray to witness it again n again in my life dat bad day devil driv water n R.I.P to d dead ones but please pay d family of dos men dat dead

It's not the work of any devil. It's the work of humans. Leave devil alone!
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:
Is it only 9 officers you cheesy LOSTED? cheesy cheesy

Useless police. What happened to your helicopters or is it only to monitor election in Rivers state. How can armed robbers operate for hours in different banks withing an environment and still escape?. Yeyedeysmell.
Greatest comment. These policemen don't respond to distress calls until you're finished. Nemesis has befallen them due to their poor and corrupt practices. I pity the innocent civilians who were unlucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
maxiuc:

they do
but only police allowed to carry

he will be first to go

good idea but our police don't have sense and will not be able to id themselves if shiit hits the fan

next time they will be more serious

wetin concine dem
how much arm robber de steal compared to their profits
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Why not assist them by calling for reenforcement when the act was being carried out.

Nigerian Police can hide in this kind of scenario enh! Who wan die Am also ashamed for the Nigerian Army, so none could confront these men of the underworld
army cannot deploy without govnor request and funding(fuel and ammo moni) or presidential order
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pesuzok:

So you think you will be safe when they kill all the policemen. SMH
without policemen we can arm ourselves in peace
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
BluntBoy:

That would be interference. It was the job of the police. But what do we have of them? They are busying attaching police guards even to actors like Jim Iyke and Danielle Okeke.
they paid for it
stop beefing
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
godofuck231:

Now that's a nightmare, Pls don't tell me that is true in Nigeria
just enough to kill innocent civilians
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by mikolo80: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
timsbee:
U don watch film die. Nice though

quote author=maxiuc post=66501036] : angry For me I think Banks should have and fund their own Police security

even film no de do wetin him suggest

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by billyG(m): 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
As useless as 9jerian police so with their guns dey culdnt shoot down one robber.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by scaramenga: 6:06am On Apr 08, 2018
Dcholeric:

don't forget ladies ...
this is what this fool prescribed for cases such as this..
Eyah! if only your mom had pepper spray on her perhaps that cattle rearer won't have raped you into her.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by scaramenga: 10:26am On Apr 08, 2018
Dcholeric:

grin
is that what happened to your mom ?
no wonder you bought her a pepper spray.
son of a wh0re and a cattle rearer

Lol the yab pain you gan.
That's very good I feel so proud of myself please keep the tears and dead posts flowing, I need a deep tissue ego massage hehehe

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Rejoice5000(f): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
inept bastards, if na to go kill 600 unarmed eastern protesters now, na that one una and military go fit do.
dem no dey perform python dance for offa? Dey for show their talent dia na yeye dey smell.
Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by scaramenga: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Loool so much pain. I just found out about how I chewed you up and spat you out on that other thread no wonder you have been stalking me, I can tell that I'm making your day with this rematch,too bad you suck at comebacks.
cool Sit back son let daddy show you how its done.

Dcholeric:

grin
you're ARE YOU masturbating?
Tsk Tsk.Go school, your papa no go.See now, his illiteracy and ignorance is rubbing off on you. Abeg nairaland ladies make una dey inspect man before you marry o make you no go born pikin wey no sabi compose simple sentence.
Dcholeric:

see this son of a foolish father.
your YOUR dad is a chronic rapist and you a YOU ARE A chronic masturbator?
Yay! your illiterate creepy parents taught you how to spell the word Rapist.Good job, I guess they aren't totally useless after all.

Dcholeric:

what a wasted generation.... keep massaging your peanut dick...
grin grin
No need, I've got your dad begging me to have your mom do it for me together with a rimjob so they can get her 20 naira fee to feed your jobless petty asss tonight. I am guessing old age is a contributing factor to why the mallams don't wanna f*ck your mom no more, she may need to train your sisters to take center stage wink you know what I mean?
Dcholeric:

I don't do ugly gay.
Oh you only give handsome gay dudes the business? No judgement, with an illiterate malo pops and a c*ck craving deficient illiterate mom, I guess God just had to add you to the list cause he was not done making fun of your family.

Dcholeric:

.I will pass...you can call your raped mom to massage your smelling dick.....
lol
Nah! my mom is too busy educating your dad on how to distinguish your mom from his cattle and how knocking her up cannot increase his flock.

cool *Mic drop*

4 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by scaramenga: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Dcholeric:

this idiot Don masturbate forget himself...grin

since you refuse to come back online to tell your pitiful story about your foolish papa and your wh0rish mama... grin and bring your 6 other monikers to click like...(inferiority complex) grin ....scroll through the thread you will understand that your brain is dead and even a child can smell your self acclaimed ego emanating from acute inferiority complex. grin.
I will cease communicating with a product of mistake like you who have also become a mistake in life. grin
now when you advertise your pepper spray again look for rape threads and advice the victim to first seek an escape route before trying out any attack if first trial of escape fails .. dead brain.

Ah ah you dey run? are you scared?
Bet why? Hmmm na wa for you o anyway, no need to explain why you are running cos i know you are out of my recycled jokes to come up with. I guess this means I win again see you next time I guess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Dcholeric: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
scaramenga:

Ah ah you dey run? are you scared?
Bet why? Hmmm na wa for you o anyway, no need to explain why you are running cos i know you are out of my recycled jokes to come up with. I guess this means I win again see you next time I guess.
I thought you will remain offline...grin
guess the heat was too much.
The pains I cause you each time I mention you keeps growing grin ...look at how this fool is typing a complete book because I curse em mama and papa....grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Dcholeric: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
scaramenga:

lol tell me something, why are you scared of me? When I'm silent, you panic when I talk you panic, how badly did I bruise your ego that is making you tremble at the site of... SCARAMENGA?

*sigh* this is just sad,with the way you were stalking me I thought you had an arsenal of insults to unleash then I give you the chance only to find you talking like me,painstakingly through my posts word for word, crying over events in the last thread and making failed attempts to run away. This is just sad I feel like gilberto up in this b*tch and you are my pinnochio.

Hehehe i don bury ur gay yansh and that's the best you could do? this is too easy.
Abeg nairaland ladies please and please examine your boyfriend before you marry him, otherwise una go born dcholeric that thinks a nairaland post is enough to publish a book smh even your father can't come up with such a dumb assumption.
oga peanut dick..if you don't continue replying me with epistles that I don't read na thunder go fire your papa right balls... grin
mumu...follow this instruction " type an epistle and quote me" grin

1 Like

Re: Offa Bank Robbery: We Lost Nine Officers - Police (Disturbing Photos) by Dcholeric: 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
scaramenga:

Uh! you think say i no go reply? cheesy dude reverse psychology only works on kids and your popsy so once again, your permission to run away has been cool denied.

I just came back from church service and I am in the spirit ooooooo receive the annointing.

PRAYER POINTS:

- Pray that your mother is able to identify the abok! The knocked her up with you
-Pray that your comeback game stops being as uninspired as the abok!s that your mommy swaps her worn out p*ssy with for a pack of sugar
-Pray for your mom to step up her game from leprosy stricken beggar clients to market alubarrows clients
-Pray that God boosts your iq to be as long as the number of abok! D!cks which have penetrated your tramp of a mother
-Pray that God gives your mother the ability to understand simple math problems so she stops thinking 20 naira is higher than her dusty old p*ssy admittance fee of 100 naira
-May God give you a sense of self esteem and may he make your dunce mother to understand that its not a form of jerking off when you explain it to her.

cool Amen
grin sorry I can't reply appropriately.. I didn't bother to read.
Now make I still wind your blokos with pliers..so you would scream some more like a lady.

your mom has a slacked pussy and your dad balls are so sagged they could touch his knees grin
oya mumu, read and type an epistle... if you fail thunder go fire your dad sagged balls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Unknown Assailants Attack 2/1 New Site Kubwa, Wound Scores (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.