Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (71822 Views)

One Of The Offa Banks Robbers Identified As A Dismissed Police Officer (Photo) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:44am On Apr 07, 2018
armed robbers once at aba snatched my mother's car and used it for robbery. she never got that car back. It was an expensive car cry

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 9:46am On Apr 07, 2018
fiizznation:
I have a problem with this statement; 'If you know the owners call the police' I hope the Nigeria police I know won't accuse the real owners of the cars as accomplices to the arm-robbers.

If any of those cars is one of my car, and some arm-robbers used it to carry a "successful" arm-robbery like this; heaven knows I ain't going to any police division to retrieve that car. Like fvck, we are talking about Nigeria police. Ok, sacrificial car will be my car's new name.

It is well
lol! none of the owners will near dere I bet u.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2018
Where you can only have a problem is if u did not report the case immediately ur car was snatched

Ur best bet here.is to find a way and burn the car so no traces or run away from the country
Cos my guy,E no get soap Wey u fit bathe to wash u clean
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by olasaad(f): 9:47am On Apr 07, 2018
crackhouse:
it's better u report to police than waiting for them to identify you because even if u didn't report to them they will track u once it's registered...and that will make u look suspicious. Now tell me is that the best?

You're right but they will still ask you to be reporting to their station every day
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
ruggedtimi:
armed robbers once at aba snatched my mother's car and used it for robbery. she never got that car back. It was an expensive car cry

Hope she reported the theft sha
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Jabioro: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
olasaad:

Abi oooo but we'll know how our police behave
Instead them to do a judious work,many of them would still want to make money from the unfortunate incident
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Which reort. It appears you are visitor or never heard about the Nigerians Police, espexially under this Buhari government. Nor just try that.

Adamu, as a security expert,I can tell you there is nothing the police will do to the real owners of the vehicles unless if they did not report their vehicles stolen in the first place.
Investigations will be carried out to ascertain if they are an accomplice to the crime in question.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:50am On Apr 07, 2018
olasaad:

You're right but they will still ask you to be reporting to their station every day

Better than when you are locked up to torture
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
BOUNTYDOG:

Hope she reported the theft sha
we did and funny enough a family friend was the Area commander then at aba.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:53am On Apr 07, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Sorry please but which law is that?

If Aboki tell you akoba adaba Olorun maje Ari,
Just dash am 1k

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Headmaster055(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2018
HCpaul:

If not as a result of differences in location, UBA and Unity wouldn't have been excluded
managers use to take advantage of situation like this...
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 10:05am On Apr 07, 2018
VanNistelrooy24:
5 commercial banks robbed same day? Let the investigations starts and end with the managers abeg.

Whenever there's a robbery attack...there is always an insider job.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by es144000: 10:06am On Apr 07, 2018
If we were a serious county,forensic experts. Would have taken. Fingerprints found and with Ifis. Technology run them against the bank,drivers licence,national ID,voters fingerprint database to get the. Criminals
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:17am On Apr 07, 2018
dangermouse:

Adamu, as a security expert,I can tell you there is nothing the police will do to the real owners of the vehicles unless if they did not report their vehicles stolen in the first place.
Investigations will be carried out to ascertain if they are an accomplice to the crime in question.
Oga expat, their analog dull sluggish brain will not prevent them from using pliers to remove teeth from innocent car owners.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:34am On Apr 07, 2018
Useless pigs called Nigerians,in Western world they will be fetch out with their finger prints, but in the hellhole called Nigeria they won't because from Unilag to unileg they have only half baked professors and students, how would they understand what finger print means.

Animals in human form.... I will take all my families out from the shithole.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by gonkin(m): 10:46am On Apr 07, 2018
If the car has been reported stolen before it wouldn't give much problem. But if u never did u will spend 1 year in cell before the court decides
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by bellville: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2018
erico2k2:

Well I'm sure you would have reported your car stollen b4 that time .
what if the car was snatched that very day of the robbery when they were trying to get away? That happens a lot.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by akmath: 11:04am On Apr 07, 2018
fiizznation:
I have a problem with this statement; 'If you know the owners call the police' I hope the Nigeria police I know won't accuse the real owners of the cars as accomplices to the arm-robbers.

If any of those cars is one of my car, and some arm-robbers used it to carry a "successful" arm-robbery like this; heaven knows I ain't going to any police division to retrieve that car. Like fvck, we are talking about Nigeria police. Ok, sacrificial car will be my car's new name.

It is well
no mind them, nothing wey Nigeria sabi, cars dey with police and they no fit trace the owners...

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
bellville:
what if the car was snatched that very day of the robbery when they were trying to get away? That happens a lot.
True but still better report Asap to police as you got the avenue to.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Useless pigs called Nigerians,in Western world they will be fetch out with their finger prints, but in the hellhole called Nigeria they won't because from Unilag to unileg they have only half baked professors and students, how would they understand what finger print means.

Animals in human form.... I will take all my families out from the shithole.
Not if they wear gloves
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by darlingnuel(m): 11:34am On Apr 07, 2018
This is heartbreaking. OMG. This robbers shouldn't get away with murder.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by victoryukpong(m): 11:54am On Apr 07, 2018
All this is wack come on, didn't the owners registered each vehicles, can't you check their number on a list of registered car owners from their licence info since the numbers are still behind them, stupidity at its peak
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
fiizznation:

It is well

You will only have something to fear, if the car was snatched from you and you failed to incident a report at the neatest police station. In that case, your name is sorry.
Remember too that you not going for the car might be a pointer to the fact that you have something to hide because from the car registration, you will still be traced and tracked down
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The police stations were attacked by robbers, so who will take their statement? grin
Wisdom will not kill u
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 12:37pm On Apr 07, 2018
Those are innocent citizens' cars snatched at gun point.

1 Like

Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by bellville: 1:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
erico2k2:

True but still better report Asap to police as you got the avenue to.
From report, the robbers attacked the police station first before heading for the banks. The station must be under lock now. Owners of the vehicles should report in neighbouring towns
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 1:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
PurplePatch:
Any owner who refuses to show up would be adding fuel to the speculative fire of being an accomplice. Afterall the details of the owners can be fetched from the FRSC portal. How would he defend his actions not to come and claim his vehicle

U are rite, it's better they show up before the police find out themselves
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Benosky011(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
So u pipu are making me to believe dzat poleece no fit find out d owners of the vehicle in this computer age.
Then why ask pipu to register their cars
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
bellville:
From report, the robbers attacked the police station first before heading for the banks. The station must be under lock now. Owners of the vehicles should report in neighbouring towns
Its well.this is why I hate banking in 9ja.
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by baresywood(m): 2:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Where is SARS?
Re: The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) by Pecca: 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
shithole zoo. so you want citizens to identify cars with plate numbers for you. what's FRSC and vio there for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paraded Unlcad For Raping EKSU Students (Photos, Video) / Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / Borno Shop Owner Arrested For Connecting 21 Fridges To Streetlight Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.