Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State (2865 Views)

Help With Direction From Agege To Ipaja Ayobo. / How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege / Help With Direction From Sango Ota To Yaba Tejuosho Railway Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Help with direction from agege to ajah, lagos state
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by 2busy: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2018
martins18:
Help with direction from agege to ajah, lagos state

You didn't tell us if you are going to drive or go by commercial vehicle, and you didn't specify your current location in Agege.

By commercial bus.
There are commercial buses from Agege and iyanaipaja straight to Ajah .

If you are going to drive
Google map is your friend.
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by centchris1997: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2022
Please how can I enter bus from Ajah going to Agege
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by ednut1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
centchris1997:
Please how can I enter bus from Ajah going to Agege
. Ajah to oshodi bus. Then oshodi to agege bus
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by GloriousGbola: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
. Ajah to oshodi bus. Then oshodi to agege bus

I knew you be 419 forming Canada tongue
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I knew you be 419 forming Canada tongue
just re read what you wrote and ask yourself if i you made any sense. So because person don move abroad he will suddenly forget transport system of his home country. If you must know I stayed in chevron area for 5 years before relocating. Abeg go rest
Re: Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State by GloriousGbola: 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
ednut1:
just re read what you wrote and ask yourself if i you made any sense. So because person don move abroad he will suddenly forget transport system of his home country. If you must know I stayed in chevron area for 5 years before relocating. Abeg go rest

I need an award - I actually trolled ednut grin

Dude I was just fucking with you. cheesy

I know you are Canada based and I see all the advise you push out. (even if na corpse you dey wash on the downlow cheesy) Oya vex again angry

Just leave advice for travelling round lag for those of us still in lag. It is a perfect opportunity for anyone who wants to knock you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Better Route From Lagos To Akure / Kindly Share Any Form Of Racism You Have Faced As An African Abroad / I Want to Travel to Jigawa State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.