Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege (1969 Views)

Help With Direction From Agege To Ipaja Ayobo. / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / Help With Direction From Agege To Ajah, Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege by ayEbeneyzer(m): 1:02am On Nov 11, 2018
pls guys, how do I get to Shoprite from agege
Re: How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege by Rousel(m): 2:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Don't know how the new Agege road is now but if it's still same, this was how I did it then..... I got a bus going to Alausa, stopped a street away and walked down or you go to Ikeja computer village walk down towards Airport hotel you find small buses loading ICM... the last option is cheaper and easier.
Re: How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege by williams20(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2018
Take a bus from pen cinema to Alausa, secretariat
Alight at the last bus stop and walk to shoprite
Re: How To Get To Icm(shoprite) From Agege by ayEbeneyzer(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2018
williams20:
Take a bus from pen cinema to Alausa, secretariat
Alight at the last bus stop and walk to shoprite

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Accra Ghana / Nigerian Woman Less Than 2 Years In Canada Already Battling Mental Health Issues / Masters Degree In Dubai Or The Uk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.