Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) (38816 Views)

Olawepo Hashim Presidential Rally Live In Abuja / PDP North West Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Yusuf Babura Dumps Party / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
The factors that will determine whether Buhari will win 2019 elections depend on the candidates PDP will field and how united/divided PDP will be going to the elections

2 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
MOST IMPORTANT, WE NEED THE VOTE TO VOTE OUT BAD/EVIL GOVERNMENT.

1 Like

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 6:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
UcheSecondus:
more pictures
These your pictures will give some people sleepless nights but I hope Oga Uche let's you fly with him, sleep in the same hotel or something with similar comfort and good allowances.

1 Like

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by abuyazeed1992(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
So funny in the entire state of North West this what PDP call Crowd.. That will help them stop Buhari..
set of pained igbo traders and some hustlers...
OK ooo let the ballot decide..

1 Like

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Cooly100: 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
buhariguy:
buhari see this same crowd in 2015 in bayelsa state.and idiotic pigs of Biafra said buhari is tribalistic, ethnic champion, and religious bigot.

All this can be related to idiotic pigs of Biafra party

Tramadol and codeine just dey control your life...

You go soon enter market...

kwantinue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Lumig: 6:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
enlady:
Ok I think it's for real. I just watched the video on Uche Secondus page. Still surprised Pdp can still pull a crowd in Katsina. Hmm... the masses are hungry oh
... Na today! Pulling crowds is different from electoral votes. Madam don't be deceived
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by jnfoage: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
abuyazeed1992:
So funny in the entire state of North West this what PDP call Crowd.. That will help them stop Buhari..
set of pained igbo traders and some hustlers...
OK ooo let the ballot decide..
You dey mind confused hypocrites? When many folds of that crowd show up in APC rally, that is when they will start telling you it is because they are jobless.

1 Like

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Lumig: 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
UcheSecondus:
more pictures..
... Gathering of the GREAT LOOTERS AND ELECTION MANIPULATORS. Àwọn Olè gbogbo
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Jibabs2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
After everything they will still vote Buhari. forget the crowd the are ther to watch some celebrities

2 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by jnfoage: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lumig:
... Na today! Pulling crowds is different from electoral votes. Madam don't be deceived
When apc hold rally and witness more, the same hypocrites will tell you it is because of joblessness. So these ones have job?

3 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by jrusky(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
My goodness see crowd woowww!!!

But they said pdp is dead in norhwest? apc una never see anything. I swear pdp are so grassrooted and understand internal politics. pdp is better than billions of apc.

I have never be a pdp supporter before but apc makes me to love what I hate and anything that will destroy apc I stand for I don't care it's pdp or ADC or DDD or KOWA or whatever all I care for is apc must die by all means.

Don't quote me and talk loot or else thunder will fire you. Pdp has realise apc looters list but till now who among apc looters denies it? None. So if you quote me and talk about pdp loots may thunder fire you and your generation of zombies and bloody liars.

PDP ride on, the a s s holes that called you looters but your party(pdp) ran the country for 16 good years with debt of *6trillion* and the God forsaken goats called apc run Nigeria for less than 4 years nigeria has already accumulated over *16trillion* debt just less than 4 years and they are saint working saint work. God punish apc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
buhariguy:

buhari see this same crowd in 2015 in bayelsa state....

Funkeeeeeee.....

Almajiri English

Loooooooolzzzzz..... u dey try shaaa..., gradually ur punkish A$$ will get there someday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Controlv: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Omoyele Sowore, come and see the definition of Massive Crowd.
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Lumig: 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
jnfoage:

When apc hold rally and witness more, the same hypocrites will tell you it is because of joblessness. So these ones have job?
You have nailed it my friend,dont mind them
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Esji80(m): 6:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
Professional Looters gathering,FFK and Fayose now know that northerners are important. The looters are late 'an yi walqiya mun ganku' Sai Baba PMB.PMB till 2023!
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 6:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
tomakint:
Oh my God, see crowd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought they said PDP is dead in Katsina, and the whole of Northwest grin grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked cool you na never see anything

Hmmm u ve no idea. The north will chop PDP money and vote apc. Same thing happened in 2015 & same will happen again. Because in the north we consider PDP biafra party.....

3 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Reference(m): 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
tomakint:
Oh my God, see crowd shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I thought they said PDP is dead in Katsina, and the whole of Northwest grin grin cheesy grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked cool you na never see anything

Looks are deceiving. They came for food, just as the crowd gathered around Jesus, not for salvation but for miracles. This crowd is expecting miracles the PDP simply cannot deliver.

2 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by lordess(m): 6:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
See crowd!

Abeg make them no make haypeecee vex o before them go use Evangelist Bonnke Gospel Crusade picture.

Na just beg i dey beg.
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Enice(m): 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
tomakint:
wow! See crowd. This is something. Now you shout crowd! See Crowd!! When this crowd delivers for Buhari in the near future, you will say that they are from Niger, Chad and Cameroon. You will say that they are children and all sort of nonsense that comes to your vapid mind. Just remember that there is a crowd in the North and when the results start coming in don't dispute that fact.

4 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by nikibuchi: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
unbelievable, PDP on the move again, hope they get it right this time

2 Likes

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Borderless: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
fk001:

Moreover the pics is not for this rally

You need serious help. I pray this your illness is curable.
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Akpanz(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
PDP all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Sammysolution: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
lightness77:
Where is the mega?
You need to see an optician asap
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
9jaArea:

So you're one of those INEC staff that thumb printed for PDP in the past?

I have made my point!
Go and do your research
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Am still looking for the mega
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
jnfoage:

You dey mind dem?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
PDP might have made some mistake. But thy still the best Party in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Seun360(m): 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
hmmmmm, there is trouble for our party #APC.
Even Northerners don wise up.
Wahala dey o
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by bionixs: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Pdp or APC Politicians re criminals
because PDP is gaining ground now,both parties are now criminals.when APC had total ground,it was a welcomed development
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by Alanzazani: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Make Una leave those clowns in APC living in delusion. People feel they are worse than PDP. They call everyone wailers even when you are trying to critize them constructively . They pay so much for thier media campaign. My neighbor is one of the BMC's so I know what I am saying. People are fed up with APC. It is not like PDP is any better but PDP might just unseat APC or at least unseat Buhari. Tell the fools the truth they say you are upon. PDP opened thier mouth to say they will rule for 60 years. The same madness has entered APC they don't care about the common man
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by billyG(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2018
Are they all d jobless spectators they culd pull?
Re: PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Alanzazani:
Make Una leave those clowns in APC living in delusion. People feel they are worse than PDP. They call everyone wailers even when you are trying to critize them constructively . They pay so much for thier media campaign. My neighbor is one of the BMC's so I know what I am saying. People are fed up with APC. It is not like PDP is any better but PDP might just unseat APC or at least unseat Buhari
Why not say buhari will lose in katsina state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Responds To Questions On Climate Change (Video) / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.