Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (40262 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Venice789: 6:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
make dem cut iin kpekus nah
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
What a wicked soul. He deserves death by hanging but the rope should be at his balls instead. Idiot angry
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
OhhhhMG! free gun possession must be legalized in Nigeria.

Guys like this just need to be deleted, like, "recycle-bin-emptied" kinda permanently deleted angry! Chai, am so mad rt now, a 7yr old?!

If you’re seriously hoping for legal gun ownership in Nigeria like me then please don’t post in this context.

You never use a gun to settle scores. Only to defend an immediate threat to life and property.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Jabioro: 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2018
This animal will also be on tax payer roll feeding,even though na garri them dey soak for am.Please damage and confined him to permanet 2 by 2 room forever.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
Some foolisg mums will allow one 'uncle' to.carry their 2 year old daughter to one corner. What does a 25 year old man have in common with a 2 year old girl? What would they be discussing in that corner!? The economy?

It is not enough for 'uncle' to greet the child in front of the mum. Mba nu! Randy 'uncle' is allowed to carry her off to a secluded corner. angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by ud4u: 6:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
Evil on increase
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by crisycent: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
Baba Michael the skull mining asśhole from the west.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Stricker321: 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
This man should be executed.

Death sentence is the only appropriate punishment for this sort of evil.

This man should die honestly.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by 1Sharon(f): 7:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
igbodefender:
Some foolisg mums will allow one 'uncle' to.carry their 2 year old daughter to one corner. What does a 25 year old man have in common with a 2 year old girl? What would they be discussing in that corner!? The economy?

It is not enough for 'uncle' to greet the child in front of the mum. Mba nu! Randy 'uncle' is allowed to carry her off to a secluded corner. angry.

Seriously, in child abuse cases the parents are at fault too. It's even worse when the parents are oblivious, they need to be beaten up

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by folake4u(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
This troubles my soul embarassed

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by 1Sharon(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
This news just makes me angry and struck a nerve with me

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
AFONJA grin
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by chikago1: 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
Obviously a deranged christian. spits on him.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by AyamConfidence(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
prince3009:
News like this make me sick.

Years back, a 15 year old girl living in my friend's street who was in SS1 wrote me a love letter and gave it to her little sister of 5 as courier to me. I read the letter and the following day, I called her aside and told her that what she needed at that stage of her life was not "love or a boyfriend" but to concentrate on her studies, get into the university and at the right time, a man who deserves her would come along. I was 22 at the time and in my first year in the university. I would have seen it as an opportunity of "free sex" but hell NO...i thought of other things like her getting pregnant, my academic future etc.

Even though she eventually went round telling some of her friends that I was a "Jew man" who rejected what other guys were dying to get from her, it didn't mean anything to me.

Now when I see news of men who bring out their smelly manhood and have the nerve, conscience and audacity to penetrate a minor, I just marvel!

These are men who make it look like being a man is close to being an animal...these are men who make feminists have the nerve to talk down men and how they are dogs...these are men who make every claim of rape (whether perpetrated or not) seem believable!

Men like this should be "removed" from society! And when I say removed...i mean a total and permanent removal! angry
bless you brother

I have a policy when I have to confront a crusher especially a Minor....NEVER SHUN THEM HARSHLY BUT NEVER LEAD THEM ON

It's only a phase they'll outgrow and when they mature... they'll respect you even more

Some dudes don't just get it
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
1Sharon:

Seriously, in child abuse cases the parents are at fault too. It's even worse when the parents are oblivious, they need to be beaten up
Government needs to make parental education compulsory for about to weds, people going to do customary introduction or new parents.

And this pedophilia is fast becoming endemic in our beloved coumtry. Why should the foolish mum allow her daughter enter 'brother's' room in the name of errands. Now see what has happened to the poor girl!
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
sekundosekundo:

At 40 the idiot is still squatting with someone.
Can you imagine... The wise say a fool at 40 is a fool forever.. I'm so furious here. Wishing jungle justice was immediately given to the idiot man. angry angry angry angry. He doesn't deserve to live.. A 7 year old What a wicked world.

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
OhhhhMG! free gun possession must be legalized in Nigeria.

Guys like this just need to be deleted, like, "recycle-bin-emptied" kinda permanently deleted angry! Chai, am so mad rt now, a 7yr old?!
God bless you jare.. Na straight permanent delete he deserve

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Does it mean ashawo joint no dey again? I die inside anytime I see stories like this
me too embarassed
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
frenzyduchess:
And some idiots on this forum once said a lady was over reacting when her baby daddy's friend said her one year old daughter had curves lipsrsealed

Best punishment is to insert a needle on the tip of his pen1s and use a candle or lighter to heat it up angry
grin grin grin you still remember? Lol. grin grin grin E be like say na all headlines you de joh down o. I hail u o. Awon smart brains. grin grin grin
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Bsideboi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Just here to see how a paedophiliac looks like.

damn...he looks just like your everyday man.

Lord protect my loved ones from this kind

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why are you not calling this what it is? Pedophilia!
Violated? He sexually abused a child and has caused her no end of physical health issues and psychological trauma.

And what does this mean? “ He lives with his uncle and fourmonth- old baby”
Two grown man living with a baby?
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by QueenFusa16(f): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Reading stuffs like this really breaks my heart ..... 7 years old , what got him enticed ? Lord save our children from paedophiles
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Ricky97(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
This unrepentant paedophile should be castrated Asap.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by asawanathegreat(m): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
His punishment will start from APC regime b4 Satan will receive him
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by billyG(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
The man shld b castrated is it a crime 2 hav a female child?
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
itzjwizzy:

grin grin grin you still remember? Lol. grin grin grin E be like say na all headlines you de joh down o. I hail u o. Awon smart brains. grin grin grin
I still remember cos I was pissed off at how shallow minded some of the commenters were . Why will an adult say a baby has curves and someone thinks it's harmless in a world where we have more deranged pedophiles running around.

I have witnessed two of such cases to take it lightly. Parents must show their kids that they will be able to defend them. This predators threaten kids and even threaten to kill their parents should they talk.They make the kids feel like no one can help them.
I hope parents get to pay more attention to who has contact with their daughters including uncles and male cousins ,cos this days, everyone is a suspect angry

2 Likes

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Tats(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Why do they always display the minor near the accused?
It is traumatic for the minors and they should never be brought close to accused.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2018
Death by hanging !!!!
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I still remember cos I was pissed off at how shallow minded some of the commenters were . Why will an adult say a baby has curves and someone thinks it's harmless in a world where we have more deranged pedophiles running around.

I have witnessed two of such cases to take it lightly. Parents must show their kids that they will be able to defend them. This predators threaten kids and even threaten to kill their parents should they talk.They make the kids feel like no one can help them.
I hope parents get to pay more attention to who has contact with their daughters including uncles and male cousins ,cos this days, everyone is a suspect angry
Bravo....And what a brilliant insight. I haven't witnessed such and I pray I don't witness such callous and insane act. May God keep protecting our generation and our future. Every female child need to be really watched closely. The world isn't safe again
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by candelahria(f): 10:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
When I was her age, my mum warned me to run away from men who called me "my wife".Then, if they tell me to sit down on their laps or to come close, I no dey gree.Parents shouldn't shy away from sexually educating their children so they can be informed and don't get sexually assaulted.

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 08, 2018
prince3009:
News like this make me sick.

Years back, a 15 year old girl living in my friend's street who was in SS1 wrote me a love letter and gave it to her little sister of 5 as courier to me. I read the letter and the following day, I called her aside and told her that what she needed at that stage of her life was not "love or a boyfriend" but to concentrate on her studies, get into the university and at the right time, a man who deserves her would come along. I was 22 at the time and in my first year in the university. I would have seen it as an opportunity of "free sex" but hell NO...i thought of other things like her getting pregnant, my academic future etc.

Even though she eventually went round telling some of her friends that I was a "Jew man" who rejected what other guys were dying to get from her, it didn't mean anything to me.

Now when I see news of men who bring out their smelly manhood and have the nerve, conscience and audacity to penetrate a minor, I just marvel!

These are men who make it look like being a man is close to being an animal...these are men who make feminists have the nerve to talk down men and how they are dogs...these are men who make every claim of rape (whether perpetrated or not) seem believable!

Men like this should be "removed" from society! And when I say removed...i mean a total and permanent removal! angry

I believe you!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University / Lady Falls Inside Gutter And Faints After Being Punched By Tricycle Rider (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.