Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (40260 Views)

36-Year-Old Bus Driver Arrested For Defiling Four-Year-Old Pupil (Photo) / Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boy Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Agege Lagos, Damages Her Private Part (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:41am On Apr 08, 2018
247frolicboss:
A 40-year-old commercial bus driver has been arrested for defiling a 7-year old he calls his wife. the abuse which has been on for a while has now resulted in damaged bladder for the child, who now constantly urinates on herself.

The sad incident happened at a compound in Ilupeju PalmGroove area, Lagos State.

According to New Telegraph, the victim always visited the suspect identified as Baba Michael, but unknown to many, Michael violated the child on every visit.

The abuse came to the open after the girl continuously urinated on herself during an examination in school.

Her school management who suspected sexual violation alerted Child Protection Network when the girl urinated on herself in class.

Mrs. Ka , who spoke to newsmen and was contacted by her daughter’s class teacher said;

Comrade Toyin Okanlawon, The Child Protection Network Coordinator, confirmed that the suspect has been arrested.

“We were able to arrest the suspect through the support of his uncle. My advice to parents and guardians is to take good care of their children, especially the girl-child. They should prevent them from staying in isolated places.”

http://newshelm.ng/photo-40-year-old-bus-driver-defiles-7-year-old-damages-her-bladder/

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Bravo....And what a brilliant insight. I haven't witnessed such and I pray I don't witness such callous and insane act. May God keep protecting our generation and our future. Every female child need to be really watched closely. The world isn't safe again
The world is getting more crazy even , we now have more bold gays around us, even the male child isn't safe, may God help us all.

1 Like

Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Platony(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
I think am a bit more comfortable wit my kids all boys. D rate at which pedophiles destroy little girls everywer is quite alarming. Argue wit ur phone! angry
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
The world is getting more crazy even , we now have more bold gays around us, even the male child isn't safe, may God help us all.
Thunder strike gays, paedophiles too angry angry angry
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
itzjwizzy:

Thunder strike gays, paedophiles too angry angry angry
Amen!!!
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by macof(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

I just hope it's not the much touted ritual money that he's trying to use the girl for.

I think some department of govt has to seriously get involved in regulating the practices of traditional worshippers. It's often always some "jazzman" herbalist somewhere who fingers their brain into thinking "the ancestors" will make-it-rain on them if only they can despoil young girls, delimb pple or, outrightly, mine their skulls. angry And they're often after women for some crazily odd reason embarassed

And idiotss like #Freeze will gingerly, hypocritically and snobbishly step around these kinda posts, all the while, looking for supposed high-profile targets in his misguided crusade instead of raising string awareness & sustained advocacy efforts with his platform!

Injustice everywhere, who will get justice for this family now? Even at that, the girl's life will never remain the same again.

those type of ritualists are not herbalists(herbalists are people who deal with herbs for medicinal purposes) and many of them are not as traditionally grounded as you think. They are rogue and criminal
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by kelvincruz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
This One Is Gaga Reshuffled
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by itzjwizzy(m): 10:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Amen!!!
and amen
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by dingbang(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
And some idiots on this forum once said a lady was over reacting when her baby daddy's friend said her one year old daughter had curves lipsrsealed

Best punishment is to insert a needle on the tip of his pen1s and use a candle or lighter to heat it up angry
you breed hate on this forum. Treat yourself.
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 05, 2018
dingbang:
you breed hate on this forum. Treat yourself.
shut there jor, coward ,you for leave am like that na ,oh! Wait why this comment? don't tell me your are also a pedophile? Oh my! ,yeye dey smell follow you ,infact yeye wear you suit grin grin cheesy.

Oya keep digging ,I see I have got your attention, oya ,let's go, march I say "left ,right ,left ,right ..."
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2018
frenzyduchess:
shut there jor, coward ,you for leave am like that na ,oh! Wait why this comment? don't tell me your are also a pedophile? Oh my! ,yeye dey smell follow you ,infact yeye wear you suit grin grin cheesy.

Oya keep digging ,I see I have got your attention, oya ,let's go, march I say "left ,right ,left ,right ..."
https://www.nairaland.com/4826641/man-killed-suspending-wedding-over#72684626

Dont fool yourself twice
Re: 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
dingbang:
https://www.nairaland.com/4826641/man-killed-suspending-wedding-over#72684626

Dont fool yourself twice
okoro, is that all? oya keep digging , march I say ,left,right left,right , zombie o ,zombie tongue tongue ,oya left ,right ,left ,right ,keep digging .. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber 'Ekugbe' Killed By Police In Asaba / Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Cultists Go On Killing Spree In Kogi State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.