Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic (58017 Views)

Newborn Baby Survives 24 Hours After Mother Buried Her In Shallow Grave (Photo) / Mumini Abubakar Killed Franca Elisha, His Pregnant Girlfriend, Buried Her / Arole Jesu Who Killed Woman He Met On Facebook, Led Police To Spot He Buried Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by lastempero: 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
The way this people are murdering their follow beings for what I don't even know in SW is alarming shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by otabaotaba: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
I don't even know who to blame
* yoruba people with rituals are like beans and bread
* women can travel to China in search of miracle
* God will purnish any demon in pastors uniform
* people should be wise enough to stop following all this ritualist called pastors
* I really feel pain for this slaughtered woman
* lord pls grant her mercy and let her in heaven
* let's draw closer to God in this end time
Lastly JESUS IS COMING VERY SOON

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Honestly I cannot comprehend why anyone would do this to a fellow human being. The police need to do more to unravel the motive behind this rash of ritual murders in the south west.

I don't understand the dynamics of 'skull management' as our brothers east of the Niger have termed these atrocities.

4 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by sodeide2013: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
White garment churches are not christian churches and the leaders are not pastors. Even they dont call themselves pastors, it is the press that call them pastors.

3 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by billyG(m): 9:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
There is nothing like yoruba muslim, the ritualist is A PASTOR, that is the main point.
who said yoruba muslim?nothing like yoruba muslim or xtian they are 1st a ritualist by culture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Ake1: 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2018
Raliat, probably looking for 'savior' and here is safety for both world.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by kernel502: 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:

You mean below

Combine the number of people killed by Osama and ISIS, you will know how blood thirsty your dead god is, wait... you don't need 72 virgins?

3 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jiorhemen(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:
The hypocrites and bigots won't blame Christianity and Christians for this one. They would even avoid this thread but would have written tales if reverse was the case

Ollah2, I guess you were referring to the way some crimes are associated with Islam simply because the doer of the evil is a muslim. I myself I am opposed to associating criminals with their religion. However, sometimes, one can't blame those people who associate violence with Islam. This is because some Muslims who commit crimes make the blunder of justifying their evil with verses in the Qur'an and call Allah's name while committing the crime. Honestly, that is the problem. For example, I have the video of the Nigerian Air force fighter pilot who was caught and beheaded by Boko haram. God is my witness, as they were beheading him, they were shouting 'Allah u akbar.' Such actions give the impression that Islam influenced the evil they are doing. The truth is that evil has no religion. There are Christians who do evil, as well as Muslims who do evil. But Christians who do evil don't shout 'in Jesus name' nor quote Bible while committing crime. So nobody will attribute their evil deeds to Christianity. The problem is that some Muslims quote the Quran while doing evil. This gives the fake impression that Islam influenced them. Meanwhile, Islam never sent them to do that.

3 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by mechanics(m): 9:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
fake prophets.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
billyG:

who said yoruba muslim?nothing like yoruba muslim or xtian they are 1st a ritualist by culture.
[/s]
The spiritualist is a christian, that's the point.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by wink2015(m): 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
DEATH PENALTY AWAIT THESE MURDERERS

They will either be hanged or Executed by firing squad.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
AFONJAPIG:
hehehehehehe e pain u well well... we knw the tribe that keep putting Nigeria in world map with their skull mining business... u can go and argue with ur worm infested ancestors
[/s]
AFONJAPIG, I guess you don't know what is meant by putting a country on world map. Whenever hunkle get the opportunity to travel abroad with Nigerian passport, ask him how special attention is given to Nigerians at security posts in the airport. In case you don't have any hunkle that can travel, let help you, pigs are actually the cause.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ollah2: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2018
jiorhemen:

Ollah2, I guess you were referring to the way some crimes are associated with Islam simply because the doer of the evil is a muslim. I myself I am opposed to associating criminals with their religion. However, sometimes, one can't blame those people who associate violence with Islam. This is because some Muslims who commit crimes make the blunder of justifying their evil with verses in the Qur'an and call Allah's name while committing the crime. Honestly, that is the problem. For example, I have the video of the Nigerian Air force fighter pilot who was caught and beheaded by Boko haram. God is my witness, as they were beheading him, they were shouting 'Allah u akbar.' Such actions give the impression that Islam influenced the evil they are doing. The truth is that evil has no religion. There are Christians who do evil, as well as Muslims who do evil. But Christians who do evil don't shout 'in Jesus name' nor quote Bible while committing crime. So nobody will attribute their evil deeds to Christianity. The problem is that some Muslims quote the Quran while doing evil. This gives the fake impression that Islam influenced them. Meanwhile, Islam never sent them to do that.

I understand you perfectly but did you know before USA AND UK invaded Iraq, George Bush said and I quote " God told me to invade Afganistan and Iraq". What happened at the end? Displaced millions from their homes and hundreds of thousands are dead.

Alexandre Bisonnete attacked Muslim worshippers in Canada and he screamed Allah Akbar prior to but he was a Christian

Darren Osbourne was gonna kill as many Muslims as possible in the UK even though he succeeded in killing some before the intervention of the police.

Attached is another one. These are just few I can easily mention

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by vertueptime: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pastors and crime is like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm... With the rate ritual killings are going on in Ogun state I think the federal government has better declare a state of emergency there immediately. After all the VP is from Ogun state. shocked shocked
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jiorhemen(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:

I understand you perfectly but did you know before USA AND UK invaded Iraq, George Bush said and I quote " God told me to invade Afganistan and Iraq". What happened at the end? Displaced millions from their homes and hundreds of thousands are dead.

Alexandre Bisonnete attacked Muslim worshippers in Canada and he screamed Allah Akbar prior to but he was a Christian

Darren Osbourne was gonna kill as many Muslims as possible in the UK even though he succeeded in killing some before the intervention of the police.

Attached is another one. These are just few I can easily mention

First, George Bush never said that God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. I raptly monitored Bush's presidency from his campaign in year 2000 to the day he handed over. The only time he referenced God with regard to the war on terror was when he told ABC's George Stephanopolous that God told him that terrorists have been planning to do damage long time ago, and I watched that live. The report that George Bush said that God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq was fake propaganda like the fake report that Trump said that Africa should be colonized again, meanwhile, he never said that. Meanwhile, the invasion of Afghanistan happened after the September 11 attack, not because any God said Bush should invade.

I agree with you that there maybe some very fringe elements who commit crimes shouting Allah's name, even though they are not Muslims. But trying to say that it is Christians who are disguising as Muslims to commit crime is refusal to accept a bitter truth. I hate it when people associate Islam with the crime an evil person commits, however, the brutal truth is that many Muslims commit crimes and use the Quran to justify it, and that gives a bad impression. The only solution is that criminals who want to commit crime should just do their thing and leave Allah's name and verses from the Qur'an out if their deeds.

5 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Tecno66: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kingpee2:
CHaii,why won’t daddy freeze say Illuminati is better than some pastors ..
These are native doctors using the church as cover. A christian does not do rituals.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by STORM2(f): 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2018
ziddy:
Honestly I cannot comprehend why anyone would do this to a fellow human being. The police need to do more to unravel the motive behind this rash of ritual murders in the south west.

I don't understand the dynamics of 'skull management' as our brothers east of the Niger have termed these atrocities.
Ritual murders occur here in the east too. Let's not pretend this is a Yoruba problem.
I'm also confused....cos I cannot see a motive here. Did he murder her to keep her quiet? Cos this ritual thing people keep saying to me is just cover story.

The stuff is confusing. I'm confused.... don't know if they should just kill these men or interrogate them further to understand the motive. It's just crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by STORM2(f): 10:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
jiorhemen:

First, George Bush never said that God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq. I raptly monitored Bush's presidency from his campaign in year 2000 to the day he handed over. The only time he referenced God with regard to the war on terror was when he told ABC's George Stephanopolous that God told him that terrorists have been planning to do damage long time ago, and I watched that live. The report that George Bush said that God told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq was fake propaganda like the fake report that Trump said that Africa should be colonized again, meanwhile, he never said that. Meanwhile, the invasion of Afghanistan happened after the September 11 attack, not because any God said Bush should invade.

I agree with you that there maybe some very fringe elements who commit crimes shouting Allah's name, even though they are not Muslims. But trying to say that it is Christians who are disguising as Muslims to commit crime is refusal to accept a bitter truth. I hate it when people associate Islam with the crime an evil person commits, however, the brutal truth is that many Muslims commit crimes and use the Quran to justify it, and that gives a bad impression. The only solution is that criminals who want to commit crime should just do their thing and leave Allah's name and verses from the Qur'an out if their deeds.
Well said....

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
jiorhemen:

If you are a Christian, then I must admit you are among the few christians with clear conscience for which good christians are known. I have never read a comment like this from a Christian.

4 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jnfoage: 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
[s]
STORM2:

Ritual murders occur here in the east too. Let's not pretend this is a Yoruba problem.
I'm also confused....cos I cannot see a motive here. Did he murder her to keep her quiet? Cos this ritual thing people keep saying to me is just cover story.

The stuff is confusing. I'm confused.... don't know if they should just kill these men or interrogate them further to understand the motive. It's just crazy.
[/s]
The ritualist is a christian, that's the main point. This is a Prophet in christianity, but if this were an ordinary northern muslim who is not even a leader in any mosque, they will start screaming up and down insulting religion and region.

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Gkemz: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skull miners have done it again.

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jamislaw(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:
The hypocrites and bigots won't blame Christianity and Christians for this one. They would even avoid this thread but would have written tales if reverse was the case
don't mind those idiots christains hypocrite, I will rather be an idol worshiper than to become christain, that shit religion was built on deceit

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jamislaw(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
PrincessB1:
Evil news everywhere.

All the Wolves in sheepclothing pretending to be a pastor are all doomed undecided

Imagine how human life is now worthless in the eyes of some undecided
Endtime tinz
he's a pastor beat that, there is nothing meaningful in that deceitful religion.

2 Likes

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by jamislaw(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Nigerian version of xtianity. Smh
pastors are synonymous to Ritualist no difference.

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by nativefowl(m): 11:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
D ONE WITH BIABIA LOOK LIKE T.B JOSHUA.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by poseidon12: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
ollah2:

These ritualists are obviously not Christians.
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by dshort12: 12:19am On Apr 08, 2018
Why BUBU shocked
Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by ollah2: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2018
poseidon12:

These ritualists are obviously not Christians.

What are they?

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 08, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
See ehhhen

Cele is a church of witches and wizards/Mammy water

Then when we were doing Yahoo in the University, one of my friends told us of one of their Pastors who would do plus for us, and that the plus was a minor thing to bring goodluck

When we did the first part, Na him one Spirit in form of a woman come my room that night want knack me, the thing be like joke, she kissed me repeatedly and said, "Allow me enter"

I didn't know what was happening, I screamed Jesus and she disappeared

The next day, the Pastor came asking if any of us had a dream, I just dey look the man like signboard, that was how I discontinued the Plus and Yahoo in total

Today, I'm doing well legitimately, with Jesus as my guide

Loud it.

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by Coolgent(m): 12:43am On Apr 08, 2018
christianity lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Ogun Prophets Killed Woman, Buried Her Body In A Church Altar. Graphic by revontuli(f): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2018
mrmattolanrewaju:
This will serve as warning to those who seek spiritual help in every places. WHITE GARMENT CHURCHES NEED TO BE BANNED! they do all sorts of fetish things all in the name of DELIVERANCE. when a pastor or prophet ask u to do anything other than FASTING and PRAYER, He's not of God.
Why should you go to a church for prayer and the next is to start burning candles of different colours, bathing in a river or ocean, spraying all sorts of spiritual perfumes. Nigerians wise up!!!.

RIP TO THE DEAD ANYWAY.

Nothing wrong with these so long it doesn't involve heinous crimes like ritual murder (otherwise known as skull mining.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) / My Dad Is Not Among The Escapees Of Owerri Custodial Centre - Man Cries Out / Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.