Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch (804 Views)

BEST SEX POSITIONS FOR HER - TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE / Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE WITH THAT SCINTILLATING TOUCH

The power of touch can’t be underestimated. Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.

According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot.

Read more http://www.busygisting.com/take-her-to-cloud-nine-with-that-scintillating-touch/
Re: Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by agbonkamen(f): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
I need some one take me to cloud 104 9 is too small grin
Re: Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by bjayx: 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Kuku ma go heaven n stay there
Re: Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by habsydiamond(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
agbonkamen:
u have to go to planet Mars to get that....
Re: Take Her To Cloud Nine With That Scintillating Touch by zexy2030(m): 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cloud 104? Do u need 3 or 4som with me and my hot friends, who only at sight u will be dripping with fluids without touch, let alone touching u. I live in effurun pm me. cheesy
agbonkamen:

(1) (Reply)

I Love Beating, If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Nervous / I Need Suggestions On How To Stop This / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than 'i Love You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.