Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) (61519 Views)

MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
The man is dead ..but his evil legacy yet lives.....may this not be our end...IJN
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by pweshboi(m): 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
emperorchedda:
It's not fraud. I can tell you that over 40% of participants benefited from it. The unlucky ones lost.
Life happens
From your statement I can feel how "cold" your heart is towards those that lost their hard earned money to others? How is it not a fraud when you collect money from one person and give it to another and leave the former person broke? It's like you approving people to send thieves to collect money from others so as to enable themselves. What s bad is bad bro, and MMM was one bad "fraud" of a scheme from the on set.

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by seenga(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
iyala ya. oya weyrey ni yen?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.
You impacted the world with your wisdom and made people rich all over the world.

My former panel beater; Ndifreke made his first
million through you.
God will bless you for attempting to liberate mankind from the shackles of poverty.

I don't know why good things don't last.
This great man has died but Buhari is still alive.
SMH
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Orpe7(m): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
He has gone to scam them in the afterlife grin
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by IamLaura(f): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Mavrodi has pulled a Tupac...

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]
Only difference is Tupac is really dead

2 Likes

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Holuwatoobii(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
Mavrodi, lets meet......i know that you ain't dead
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Holuwatoobii(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamLaura:

Only difference is Tupac is really dead
tupac is still alive
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by IamLaura(f): 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Holuwatoobii:
tupac is still alive
That’s a conspiracy theory.
But if you say he is,tell me why you think we faked his own death and went into hiding for so long ?
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
something is fishy why is that same photo used also at his funeral...

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by sunnyphem(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Rest in peace sir.
You impacted the world with your wisdom and made people rich all over the world.

My former panel beater; Ndifreke made his first
million through you.
God will bless you for attempting to liberate mankind from the shackles of poverty.

I don't know why good things don't last.
This great man has died but Buhari is still alive.
SMH
I don't know naija still get brain like you ho... thank u for saying the Truth.
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Michaelkelvin1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
This man sense bad pass yahoo boiz ooo
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Okeikpu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Don't be surprised he's not dead

Mafians can furge anything
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by delishpot: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
ceejayx:
Defrauded MMM users be like..
"U sure say dem bury am well" ?
"Use Cement" grin

Hahaha and add some concrete to the top. After that..... Go call welder!

LOL he must die that die ba?

1 Like

Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Joshua070(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
tammyboy1:
Nigerians after seeing this,...so you thought you could play us and go scot free??
grin
tammyboy1:
Nigerians after seeing this,...so you thought you could play us and go scot free??
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
delishpot:

Hahaha and add some concrete to the top. After that..... Go call welder!

LOL he must die that die ba?
Yes seal the whole place,no breathing space for him grin
And he should be isolated from other dead ppl so he doesn't form another scheme and scam dem
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Holuwatoobii(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
IamLaura:

That’s a conspiracy theory.
But if you say he is,tell me why you think we faked his own death and went into hiding for so long ?
i dunno why he faked his death, but a selfie he captured in 2011 leaked and his voice could be heard in a recent song whereas he was pronounced dead in 1996
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
LOVEGINO:
This dude is not dead.

Am not into conspiracy theories...but somehow this 'death' is not as it seems....
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Max4rmafrica: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
tammyboy1:

lolz grin
tammyboy1:

lolz
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by iguita: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Uncle wey probably dey Caribbean dey sun bathe.
IdeyFindWife:
shocked Mavrodi Morgue Pics With his tongue lolling out of his dead mouth OR AHDONBILIVIT!
Why #ClosedCasket?!
RUSSIA 2018 Loading; the mofo's trying to outwit Africans into thinking he's dead!

MMM Nigeria Chapter Victims, hope still dey to #Orubebe him & recoup your losses. Simply Alert all your #VillageWinchesOn*553*23# to get dem ready to #PressReplay on his matter...our guy never kpeme so he still dey within network coverage...dey no born am well tongue
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by osazsky(m): 8:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
ojoro common open d casket I need my money back,they buried a doll and want us to believe mavrodi is dead,Putin it will Neva b well with u,all d monies made from mmm and govt will b channeled into their military
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by Temple1288(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Wonderful! A foreigner scammed a country filled with hardcore fraudsters. Wow! I'm really surprised.

I begin to ask myself this question "So people from Nigeria can really be scammed by a whiteman?"
Re: Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) by millomaniac: 1:49pm On May 21, 2018
kenx1:
Hahahaha world greatest scammer grin grin grin

I dey tell you. The G dey somewhere dey flex em billions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steps To Owning A Pharmacy In Nigeria / MMM: Do You Remember This? (Throwback Photo) / Exposed: How MMM 'number 1 Guider' Collected Over N1B Within 1year (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.