Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? (536 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 08, 2018
As a christain knowing the bible says "suffer not a witch to live"

What will you do?
1.Pray for her to die?
2. Kill her your self?
3. You don't dare take her to police,how can you prove It?
4. You don't dare expose her to your village because of jungle justice.
5. If are you going to live her to repent? What if she doesn't? What happens to the judgment from the bible. (God)

Share your sensible opinions pls incase if your mother confesses tomorrow. grin

Cc: lalasticlala fynestboy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by SirLi2: 12:57am On Apr 08, 2018
has your mother confessed?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by ayoku777(m): 1:17am On Apr 08, 2018
Lilisticlili:

What will you do?
1.Pray for her to die?
2. Kill her your self?
5. If are you going to live her to repent? What if she doesn't? What happens to the judgment from the bible. (God)

As Christians we no longer kill witches; if they repent, we simply lead them to Christ and deliver them from the demonic stronghold through the power of God. As Phillip did for Simon the sorcerer.

Acts 8:9,13
[9]But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

[13]Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

And for the ones that don't repent, we can still neutralize their power and influence through the power of the Holy Spirit, just like Paul did to Elymas the sorcerer.

Acts 13:8-9
[8] But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

[9] Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,

Paul rebuked Elymas in the name of Jesus and neutralized his influence over the governor.

Paul did same thing to the possessed damsel in Philippi

Acts 16:16,18
[16] And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

[18]And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Paul cast out the demon out of her.

No witch, sorcerer or soothsayer was killed by the apostles under the New covenant, they were either led to Christ or had their power and influence neutralized by prayers.

That is the example we should follow as Christians. Jesus has given us authority over all the powers of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt us.

Luke 10:19
[19]Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Killing witches is not the Christian way. Leading them to Christ and delivering them if they repent or neutralizing their power through prayers if they don't repent is the Christian way.

Shalom
Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by Neurotika: 3:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Take her to a state of the art psychiatric hospital.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Apr 08, 2018
I would LOVE and CHERISH her a million times more

My mama , you know who my mama be , you know wetin my mama don do for me

OP you nor know , I believe my mama pass Ronaldo cool

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Mother Confesses Witchcraft? by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Lilisticlili:

What will you do?
1.Pray for her to die?
2. Kill her your self?

Witchcraft is a spirit. It enters human to operate.Now the question is what will I do if my mother confesses witchcraft?
. For her to admit that she is into vodoo shows she needs help. Hence I will do this
1. Take her for deliverance to cast the spirit behind it
2. I will love her more why because she is my mother. Without her,I wouldn't have being born. For her not to kill or initiate me to witchcraft shows she cares.
Yes the bible says suffer not a witch to live but same bible say we do not wrestle against flesh and blood. It is the spirit behind witchcraft you deal with not the person. Once the spirit leaves the person he or she behaves normal.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between A Soul Of A Man And The Spirit Of That Man / * / Could This Be A Sign Of Evolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.