Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

2019: Nairaland Electorate Data Analysis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Nairaland Electorate Data Analysis (308 Views)

2019 : Nairaland Debate ; PDP Vs APC / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019: Nairaland Electorate Data Analysis by elpaashizy(m): 3:11am On Apr 08, 2018
2019 is by the corner and already so much has been said about the current Buhari's Administration but will people just talk and talk and not walk the walk as it has been the case over and over again in the past? Let's take our sample here on Nairaland which I can use to extrapolate to consider the country as a whole.
Simple Instructions

Like If you have a PVC or you are certain and willing to have one before 2019
Share if you don't have a PVC or Won't Vote
Comment if you have a PVC but won't vote. Please don't forget to state your reasons
Re: 2019: Nairaland Electorate Data Analysis by yarimo(m): 3:31am On Apr 08, 2018
I and my supporters we all have PVC and we must vote for president BUHARI in 2019 presidential election by the grace of God. OP none of us will click any mumu like or share. undecided embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Speaks On Chibok Girls / Some Of The 'best Christians' In Nigeria Serving In Buhari's Govt, Says Osinbajo / Thugs Steal The Mace From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.