Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog (441 Views)

My Blogging Diary - My Journey Into Creating A Highly Profitable Blog / Please, I Want To Create A Profitable Blog / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by akeentech(m): 5:09am On Apr 08, 2018
Business blogs add to the general reputation and sales the organization makes, so they are worthwhile. Anyone willing to have a profitable blog should have these 7 Essentials in place before lunching:

Read Also: Adsense approval within 3 days

Here we go...

#1. A Good domain name

You need a .com domain name. It must be short and simple to spell. In a perfect world, your domain name won't be in the dictionary, because by that way you can trademark the word.

All that will take searches and many researches and that can create issues. Most domain dealers offer your search information, which implies that each time you look for a domain name and don't get it immediately, another person might get it and try to sell it to you for $2000 rather than $20.

#2. Decent hosting

You need local hosting. Your web host ought to have servers in the same national as your clients and customers. In Nigeria there are many hosting companies you can choose from. In the event that you are in the US, you have no end of option of US-based hosts. In the UK, despite everything you still have a choice. However there are less British-based hosting companies than American ones.
When searching for a site host, search for SSD drives and SSL for most maximum speed and security. Speed is more important than disk space, bandwidth or unlimited domain.

#3. Someone who knows the niche inside out

Niche mastery is the reason you picked the niche. This master might be the writer, however in the event that not, he or she should brief the individual who does the writing and check the completed work.

#4. A writer who can write

The Internet is blasting apart with blog contents. Readers are sick to the back teeth with boring post that often fails to excite their senses.
We can all be able to string words together on the screen, however few of us can write engagingly. However, if you can't do it, you have to employ somebody, and to pay a reasonable rate for the work. This is because quality content is one of the most profitable blog essentials.

#5. A detailed target profile

A very common amateur mistake is to think everybody is your client. Everybody may possibly benefit by your product. However 99% won't buy it since they don't have an immediate need to resolve the issue whose solution you offer. Focus on individuals who are eagerly for your services.

#6. Focus

Each page must be entirely centered around one purpose. There are no great, multi-functional blog posts. Each page on a blog must have its own particular goal. Each post must have a raison d'ĂȘtre. The object should be apparent to the audience, and there must be a clear call to action toward the end of each piece.

Source: https://akeentech.com/2018/04/7-most-profitable-blog-essentials/
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by akeentech(m): 8:13am On Apr 08, 2018
We can all be able to string words together on the screen, however few of us can write engagingly.
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by akeentech(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2018
Each page on a blog must have its own particular goal. Each post must have a raison d'ĂȘtre. The object should be apparent to the audience, and there must be a clear call to action toward the end of each piece.
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by dola139: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2018
check out www.naijalatestamebo.tk with ads
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 10, 2018
akeentech:
We can all be able to string words together on the screen, however few of us can write engagingly.
That is to say essentially, content is king! cool
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by akeentech(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
questechie:

That is to say essentially, content is king! cool
Lalasticlala I think this guy is right
Re: 7 Essentials For A Profitable Blog by akeentech(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
akeentech:
Lalasticlala I think this guy is right

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers In Tanzania Will Now Have To Pay Registration Fee / Who Has Used Any Nigeria Site Hosting Company? What's Your Experience? / Please Help Me Review My New Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.