Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (32006 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by DIKEnaWAR: 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
Stupid
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Tell us another story
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by kareemkamil(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Rubbish talk
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by tytunji29(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2018
midolian:
The topic of discussion now is her virginity and her one time jobless mother..

with the mention of Ajanaku, what exactly are you insinuating? grin
Maybe na d virginity attach ha to d prophet ajanaku
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by tytunji29(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

You should know that she married with her virginity intact, or don't you want to know that one? tongue

Kkk we Don know dat one too
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Deltayankeeboi: 11:59am On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I like you!
You spoke my thoughts
These mothers don’t know!
know what? HOW do you know a deflowered ass.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by emmie14: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
And what was she gonna do if eventually find out that the virginity is broken?

But dear singer you didn't marry a Virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by ndcide(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
If you are chaste till marriage, you will be honoured.

Her husband was so happy when people gave positive remark about her. Why on earth will he not be happy for that.

Rather then people telling you, your wife had abortion for them... Like that comedian

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Arrys(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Skyfornia:
Your mom didn't trust you.
oloshoi
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by marttol: 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love you mummy... I prefer you to all Nigerian artist.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by mizmia: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
This woman can lie.... The child in question Ayomikun is not Soji Alabi's. Or is she telling us that she had her out of immaculate conception?!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by lawrenc5m: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
Virgins..I know dat was in the 90's...all dis lagos girls wey dey drag person belt I wonder where their mum was...mtcheeew
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Truflexunits(m): 12:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
See brain wash tope alabi that has one daughter out wedlock? Abegi!!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Mayowa1056(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm gonna zip up till my wedding night
Thank God for giving me the grace to abstain from every form of immorality
It hasn't been easy so many devourers out there
.......May God help you...
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by ednut1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stopped taking this woman serious after her spiritual daddy was ousted as a cultist. Can she swear she never followed the man to drink blood

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Achillesdam500(m): 12:44pm On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm gonna zip up till my wedding night
Thank God for giving me the grace to abstain from every form of immorality
It hasn't been easy so many devourers out there
You are not a fargin cheesy cheesy
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hmmmm. So everyday your mum made you spread your legs for inspection of your hymen?

Is your mum a qualified medical practitioner?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
Did she check her ass too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Probably the mother don't want her daughter to make the same mistake she made. God bless her
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by sinaj(f): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

Probably the mother don't want her daughter to make the same mistake she made. God bless her
hmm

Well I dnt think she did the right thing.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Elxandre(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2018
Quite barbaric.
What nonsense is that?

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
oyb:
Hmmmm. So everyday your mum made you spread your legs for inspection of your hymen?

Is your mum a qualified medical practitioner?

Sick!
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

For your sake and hard work I hope he is worth it.
yes 'He' is worth it! The alpha and omega, The King of kings, The Almighty God He is always worth it
We are not chaste because of our future spouses, we are chaste because our bodies are temples of The Lord and we honour and glorify Him when we abstain from sexual immorality and other mortal sins
I assume you believe in God though (in a religious context)
Lol you look amazing by the way
Have a good week and God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by khalhokage(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
How horrible for you. Sorry dear.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by khalhokage(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Wow!, so nice, rare and good of you if you married with your virginity intact.

Your type alone v'got the right to choose any kind of man they want and need in their life.

I respect you for that.

My respect to virgins out there and the men that will be lucky to marry a brand new.

I don't understand, how would her hymen help her husband?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Diso60090(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Did she check with her 10 fingers to see if cassava have been going in and out
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Seun360(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
Oh, too late for BamBam's mother to do same.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by maxiuc(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
midolian:
The topic of discussion now is her virginity and her one time jobless mother..

with the mention of Ajanaku, what exactly are you insinuating? grin
we are trying to open the fowl nyash small let more secret be revealed
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Morbeta11(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
Who is fooling who.... She checked your vaginal virginity, .......did she also check your Anus virginity. We have seen all it all.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by tokrizy: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
grin hope she still checks if it's still intact?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by abike12(f): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:
Wow!, so nice, rare and good of you if you married with your virginity intact.

Your type alone v'got the right to choose any kind of man they want and need in their life.

I respect you for that.

My respect to virgins out there and the men that will be lucky to marry a brand new.

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me break your heart. I wasn't a virgin and it wasn't even my first marriage but I selected a great man in every area, looks, character, money. The beef and hatred from people that were expecting me to settle for less made them run far from us, their eyes couldn't take it. I thank God daily because even at 22, I didn't see a man like that. You can't tell God who to bless.

To the ladies that have been told this lie, it is a lie of the devil and poverty stricken men. Own your mistakes but don't believe you deserve less. Invest in yourself, keep working hard and keep being selective with the kind of men you associate with and you will testify. Every time people say there's no good husband reject it immediately and confess that you will find a great man.

I won't bother responding to frustrated responses.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
Did she check her ass too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bad shild.
Maybe someone should check yours too tongue
Preferably....yours truly.
(Na joke o)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Fathia Balogun Sister's Wedding / Celebrities And Their Mums / Tekno Deletes Instagram Photos And Videos Because Of RIP Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.