Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (32008 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I like you!
You spoke my thoughts
These mothers don’t know!

Another bad shild spotted
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by kingchris30(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
They way people lay much emphasy on virginity is alarming. All I know is if you are a virgin, Good; if your are not, Good. all I need is a God fearing woman with Good character.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Ugosample(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
This is fvcked up mehn.
Checking what undecided
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Ademoore07(m): 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
Did she check her ass too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sinaj Isa bad gal grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by NnamdiEducamia(m): 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
W3xy1:
I read it sometime ago on nairaland that she has a daughter before getting married to her present husband?

Ok
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Durchess(f): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
ok
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by tabithababy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lie lie

What of the love child you.had before marriage from a man you rejected your pregnancy cheesy
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by KhadyM(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Checking virginity... wtf? How does somebody even do that? How do you even open your legs for somebody to poke in there apart from when youre about to give birth??

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by donstan18: 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
abike12:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s] Let me break your heart. I wasn't a virgin and it wasn't even my first marriage but I selected a great man in every area, looks, character, money. The beef and hatred from people that were expecting me to settle for less made them run far from us, their eyes couldn't take it. I thank God daily because even at 22, I didn't see a man like that. You can't tell God who to bless.

To the ladies that have been told this lie, it is a lie of the devil and poverty stricken men. Own your mistakes but don't believe you deserve less. Invest in yourself, keep working hard and keep being selective with the kind of men you associate with and you will testify. Every time people say there's no good husband reject it immediately and confess that you will find a great man.

I won't bother responding to frustrated responses. [/s]

So how's this going to break my heart?

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by asawanathegreat(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nobody holy pass oo, wetin she use check am b4 and now weh u marry?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by tomdon(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:

Are you this spoiled??
What is the enjoyment in your ass or is it just a must for you to be defiled by one who's not your husband

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by kpompey: 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
To me this is a chronic lie.Prior to marrying Soji,we learnt she had a daughter and aside this I met someone in Portharcourt who claimed she was his girlfriend prior to given her life to Christ.So how come this merge and suddenly become a virgin angel,couple with Ajanaku accusation.Madam we respect ur talent,but pls don't delve into the past,everyone has one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by gabpaul: 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm gonna zip up till my wedding night
Thank God for giving me the grace to abstain from every form of immorality
It hasn't been easy so many devourers out there

Does your mum check your potatoes too?

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Emmywhiz: 2:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
Her Mum did a great job, only Tope Alabi knows how she is deceiving the old woman sha.

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by holuphisayor(m): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Popular singer , Tope Alabi , speaks with TOFARATI IGE about her childhood, career, marriage, motherhood and other issues

http://punchng.com/my-mother-checked-if-my-virginity-was-intact-till-i-married-tope-alabi/

Most non-virgin women still have most of or all of their hymen intact.

It's during child birth that the final hymen breaks
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Espada10: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

So how's this going to break my heart?

lol... you are crazy, I swear grin
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by donstan18: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Espada10:

lol... you are crazy, I swear grin
grin grin grin
Nland girls get problem grin
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by DavidEsq(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
donstan18:

You should know that she married with her virginity intact, or don't you want to know that one? tongue
Guy, why? Why na?

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Outofsync(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
MhizzAJ:
I'm gonna zip up till my wedding night Thank God for giving me the grace to abstain from every form of immorality It hasn't been easy so many devourers out there
grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please how is the test carried out
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
goldbim:
All I know is this woman sure knows how to praise God!!! She sings deep worship songs.

Same way Sammy Opkoso sing deep praise and worship songs lol.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by dave4rella(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:

badoo �� nice question anyways, I lost ur contact link me up when. u see this
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
hmm
Well I dnt think she did the right thing.
Its your opinion my darling
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sorry I was she doing that
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by horluwaloseyi(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please how exactly did she check her virginity. Maybe her mama bought cucumber and I don't know Someone is confused here ooh

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by billyG(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Did yur mum still check yur virginity?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by sparkwil(m): 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
hmm

Well I dnt think she did the right thing.

You've been making so much sense

Keep it up.... Ehn
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Fourwinds: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
PharmaGirl:
cheesy grin grin
Crazy.
Lalasticlala.
you mean you can't open the place for your mum to see?
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by 1Sharon(f): 8:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stupid people
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Fourwinds: 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
one can be a virgin with a deflowered ass tho.

*yawns* erm... what do I even knw.

Happy sunday Divine
hmmmmmm....Ojigbi-ojigbi
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by MhizzAJ(f): 8:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Honey please do smiley

I'm doing same

Happy Sunday
grin cheesy grin
Happy sunday baby boo
What's good
It's been a while
Missed you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Mums / Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada Buys Infiniti FX SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.