Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" (32009 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Efia Odo: I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by MhizzAJ(f): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
u dun minit
Fvcking serious galcheesy
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by talk2percy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ur mum nah lesbian??
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
sinaj:
Did she check her ass too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Or her throat? shocked

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by biggy26: 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

I like you!
You spoke my thoughts
These mothers don’t know!
Forget matter. The V is close to d ass, if it had been drilled severally, her mum would have noticed. And by d way, ass drilling isn't done and enjoyed by everyone, but if that's what you prefer, good luck!
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Truflexunits(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
mizmia:
This woman can lie.... The child in question Ayomikun is not Soji Alabi's. Or is she telling us that she had her out of immaculate conception?!
don't mind her she's trying to seek unnecessary attention.

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Holywizard: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
victorazyvictor:
How did she managed to do it! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=Holywizard post=66545437][/quote]
grin my brother sometimes head no dey mother grin
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by MissRaine69(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
biggy26:

Forget matter. The V is close to d ass, if it had been drilled severally, her mum would have noticed. And by d way, ass drilling isn't done and enjoyed by everyone, but if that's what you prefer, good luck!

This is why you should not “barge in” when conversations that you were not made privy are taking place. You are so off kilter it’s making me dizzy.

This is what those who think they know don’t know
Do these mothers know that some of these “innocent” daughters take it in the second hole? Especially a lot of the females from a particular affiliation that will remain nameless.

A hymen can stay intact even after sex
A broken hymen is not an automatic indicator that a woman is no longer a virgin
Hymen can self repair ( before the non virgins get too excited this does not happen for everyone)
Some women are born without a hymen
Finally a hymen can easily be restored (15-30 mins usually) job done!

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by biggy26: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
MissRaine69:

This is why you should not “barge in” when conversations that you were not made privy are taking place. You are so off kilter it’s making me dizzy.

This is what those who think they know don’t know
Do these mothers know that some of these “innocent” daughters take it in the second hole? Especially a lot of the females from a particular affiliation that will remain nameless.

A hymen can stay intact even after sex
A broken hymen is not an automatic indicator that a woman is no longer a virgin
Hymen can self repair ( before the non virgins get too excited this does not happen for everyone)
Some women are born without a hymen
Finally a hymen can easily be restored (15-30 mins usually) job done!
Calm down, don't get dizzy. These discussions ain't private as it's an open forum, so don't get d privy and the barging in part.

Thanks for all d info even though I already know most of it. But really, what pisses me off when virginity is talked about is how some peeps shoot it down like it doesn't matter. Or when morality is being upheld in no matter d way and people want to make it look like everyone in d society is bad. And it's more hurtful when it's women saying stuff bout other women.

Many mum's or parents don't know what their kids are up to these days, but at least mums like this are trying to try.
If you wanna be a virgin, be free to be. And if u aren't no one is condemning you, so let everyone be themselves.
Yeah, I found it a bit weird what d mum did, especially at that age, but guess what? it's their life! So no vex, and if that's you I see, ur pretty. Wehdone!
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by MissRaine69(f): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
biggy26:

Calm down, don't get dizzy. These discussions ain't private as it's an open forum, so don't get d privy and the barging in part.

Thanks for all d info even though I already know most of it. But really, what pisses me off when virginity is talked about is how some peeps shoot it down like it doesn't matter. Or when morality is being upheld in no matter d way and people want to make it look like everyone in d society is bad. And it's more hurtful when it's women saying stuff bout other women.

Many mum's or parents don't know what their kids are up to these days, but at least mums like this are trying to try.
If you wanna be a virgin, be free to be. And if u aren't no one is condemning you, so let everyone be themselves.
Yeah, I found it a bit weird what d mum did, especially at that age, but guess what? it's their life! So no vex, and if that's you I see, ur pretty. Wehdone!

You have the wrong end of a very long stick.... completely misconstrued things
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by biggy26: 7:46am On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

You have the wrong end of a very long stick.... completely misconstrued things
I knew it, lol! Also thought your message was as misconstrued as mine. You took a different turn so I just decided to pass a message anyway! Enjoy ur day!
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2018
MhizzAJ:

grin cheesy grin
Happy sunday baby boo
What's good
It's been a while
Missed you
Morning Sugar
All things are good smiley
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Moz22: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
sinaj:

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by MissRaine69(f): 9:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Roilley:
undecided
The story is only interesting when you become successful, there are thousands of women who married as virgins yet did not have good homes. Although virginity is good, it does not translate to a good home or success.

But unfortunately that is the mindset that prevails. The state of your hymen does not make a marriage. My nephew’s first wife ( they are divorced now) all we ever heard was “ I was a virgin so he owes me” despite the fact that she was a very violent woman and borderline paranoid who would smash and break things in the house just because when she called him he did not immediately pick up ( he worked she didn’t)

2 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Roilley: 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

But unfortunately that is the mindset that prevails. The state of your hymen does not make a marriage. My nephew’s first wife ( they are divorced now) all we ever heard was “ I was a virgin so he owes me” despite the fact that she was a very violent woman and borderline paranoid who would smash and break things in the house just because when she called him he did not immediately pick up ( he worked she didn’t)

Just the perfect example of what I was trying to explain.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by vicben27(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2018
The Borehole gang won't be happy about this.
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by somtookeke(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Old Tope Alabi Vs new Tope Alabi - Which do you prefer? ( See photos)
https://speakersden2..com/2020/02/old-tope-alabi-vs-new-tope-alabi-which.html

Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by danbrowndmf(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2020
angry angry angry
sinaj:
angry angry angry angry
Re: Tope Alabi: "My Mother Checked If My Virginity Was Intact Till I Married" by Tmb78(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2020
donstan18:
Wow!, so nice, rare and good of you if you married with your virginity intact.

Your type alone v'got the right to choose any kind of man they want and need in their life.

I respect you for that.

My respect to virgins out there and the men that will be lucky to marry a brand new.

Someone must have hacked your acct.
Kind words for a Yoruba woman?
Not your usual dirty and derogatory words for them??
This is not donstan18!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celebrities And Their Mums / Rico Swavey And M.I. Abaga (Throwback Photo) / Wofai Fada Buys Infiniti FX SUV (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.