Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

#bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe (797 Views)

Blessing Okoro To Tega's Husband: You Don’t Owe Anyone An Interview / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe by jiblotech2: 9:25am On Apr 08, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 evicted housemate Ahneeka, was criticised by popular blogger, Noble Igwe, for not taking proper care of her hygiene. The lifestyle blogger however insisted that he is not going to apologise to her for his statement.

Noble had tweeted:

“I wanted to tell Ahneeka to wash her face more, cut down on soda and stop pressing the things on her face but her supporters would not hear it…Ahneeka goes to bed with the same outfit; so, no one can make her have her bath twice in a day.”

Ahneeka got hold of the information after she was evicted from the Big Brother Naija show and she reacted in an interview saying:

“I was disappointed at the Noble Igwe situation. Nobody should be allowed to talk about another person like that on social media.He knows he has a social media presence. I don’t think you should say that to any woman.

He has a beautiful wife and daughter and I don’t know how he would feel if someone talks about his family like that. I don’t think he should disrespect people because they are going through a certain struggle. I have acne; I did not order it. It wasn’t my choice but it came and I had to deal with it.”

Noble Igwe has however maintained his stand. He was recently contacted by Sunday Scoop and this is what he has to say:
continue reading @ https://www..com.ng/bbnaija-cant-apologise-ahneeka-dont-owe-one-noble-igwe/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: #bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe by pyyxxaro: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Who be all these people again

See the guy head like eggroll when get 2eggs embarassed

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe by Johnnyakins: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2018
Watching in 3D
Re: #bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe by tyson98: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2018
Omo if this guy use hin head nack person omo na die ooo grin

But that aneekha sef too dirty she no dey baff then for bbnaija house
Re: #bbnaija: I Can’t Apologise To Ahneeka, I Don’t Owe Her One – Noble Igwe by Thewesterner(m): 9:55am On Apr 08, 2018
I would have said what is his business... But since all these yeyebrities put everything online, they should be judged then

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Looks Beautiful In Latest Pictures / Dj Cuppy Rocks On A New Look With M I S K A Y PlaySuit / #bbnaija: “what I Would Have Done If I Won The N45m” – Rico Swavey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.