Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? (909 Views)

What’s Your Mum’s Favorite Statement When Angry? / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2018
Remember back in the days when our mothers has this special weapon she uses to reset our brains anytime we go AWOL or out of order. Immediately you do something wrong just have in mind that you would be receiving it hard from her. Though those trainings had really shaped us to being a better person in the society.

So my question this day is, which was your mums favorite weapon.
Mine was broom ooo.
#Happy Mothering Sunday.
#I_Love_U_Mum.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:38am On Apr 08, 2018
Belt

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
Lwkm...mumu duster

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Belt
yours enter level two. Thought belt was for daddy's
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by johnbuck81(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
mum got a thing with that"alignment tool" of a thing... we call it "abala or garri turner".it can reset ur brain real quick and make u confess the sins u committed weeks back.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Ajoboss(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
My mama get one corcor shoe Dat year sha,d tin na autoresetor..no mata how ur life don useless reach Dat sheo has d ability to reset it..na so one day she bin dey ask me where I go since morning,I no answer her,I jst dey waka dey go...d next tin wen I hear na poo!
E com b like say flies dey do meeting for my brain..as in eh na hospital I find myself o,if nt for God eh..love u mama

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
johnbuck81:
mum got a thing with that"alignment tool" of a thing... we call it "abala or garri turner".it can reset ur brain real quick and make u confess the sins u committed weeks back.
Lol
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ajoboss:
My mama get one corcor shoe Dat year sha,d tin na autoresetor..no mata how ur life don useless reach Dat sheo has d ability to reset it..na so one day she bin dey ask me where I go since morning,I no answer her,I jst dey waka dey go...d next tin wen I hear na poo!
E com b like say flies dey do meeting for my brain..as in eh na hospital I find myself o,if nt for God eh..love u mama
Lol. Hope say that shoe still dey. You need keep am for musuim
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2018
joespiceman:
Remember back in the days when our mothers has this special weapon she uses to reset our brains anytime we go AWOL or out of order. Immediately you do something wrong just have in mind that you would be receiving it hard from her. Though those trainings had really shaped us to being a better person in the society.

So my question this day is, which was your mums favorite weapon.
Mine was broom ooo.
#Happy Mothering Sunday.
#I_Love_U_Mum.

Honestly my mum could not control me as she is way too mild.

She is the complete opposite of me. She does not argue, does not raise her voice, does not like confrontation, is not very vocal and has never smacked me (seriously) in her life.

Left to her on her own, she would have struggled to control and manage me. All she knows is affection. Woman was way too soft.

Mr Sagamite Snr on the other hand would beat the flying fck out of me when I did wrong. He would beat the fcking ADHD out of you, no need for all these oyinbo medication. grin grin grin grin grin

Good thing about it was that he would beat the shyt out of you but within days (even sometimes hours) we are joking again and having serious repartees. I can take the piss out of him as much as I wanted. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagamite:

Honestly my mum could not control me as she is way too mild.

She is the complete opposite of me. She does not argue, does not raise her voice, does not like confrontation, is not very vocal and has never smacked me (seriously) in her life.

Left to her on her own, she would have struggled to control and manage me. All she knows is affection. Woman was way too soft.

Mr Sagamite Snr on the other hand would beat the flying fck out of me when I did wrong. He would beat the fcking ADHD out of you, no need for all these oyinbo medication. grin grin grin grin grin

Good thing about it was that he would beat the shyt out of you but within days (even sometimes hours) we are joking again and having serious repartees. I can take the piss out of him as much as I wanted. grin
your mums way was cool
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Sagamite(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
joespiceman:
your mums way was cool

I wouldn't say so completely.

Kids need boundaries, rules and personal developmental challenges that are enforced, not just love and affection.

My mother would discuss and plead with you to do things without any consequences except her disappointment. My father ensured you gaddam did it, no stories.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
Sagamite:

I wouldn't say so completely.

Kids need boundaries, rules and personal developmental challenges that are enforced, not just love and affection.

My mother would discuss and plead with you to do things without any consequences except her disappointment. My father ensured you gaddam did it, no stories.
I agree with you bro.
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by shinexty(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
My mum own broom to give u d mark of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by Iyabetajos(f): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
my mum Na pot cover o. where that handle is. if she knack u one ehnn

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Iyabetajos:
my mum Na pot cover o. where that handle is. if she knack u one ehnn
Lol
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by bukatyne(f): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Beating a child with broom is wrong and inhumane.
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by joespiceman(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
bukatyne:
Beating a child with broom is wrong and inhumane.
not all parents sees it that way though.
Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by prettyem(f): 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
My mum's favorite was "abara/igbarun"
then...her eyes which speaks more than her lips, pankere and "stool down" did wonders too choii

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Mum Special Weapon? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:18am On Apr 09, 2018
Hard work! kiss

You go clean and cook taya sha!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A Woman By Avatarmode / Angry Nairlander Trashed Mom's Ingredients Containers And Smashed Glass Door, af / Don't Ignore That Dna , Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.