Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,614 members, 7,847,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City (23393 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Visits Kibera, Africa's Largest Slum (Photos) / British Activist Likens Nigeria To A Slum (Photo) / Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Ttipsy(f): 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls let stop the comparison, its of no essences. you guys should be more concerned about Aba the govt should reconstruct majors roads and streets. its a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Ttipsy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Pls let stop the comparison, its of no essences. you guys should be more concerned about Aba the govt should reconstruct majors roads and streets. its a shame

1 Like

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
iblawi:
forget Enugu city that is just a local government in ibadan. Please, compare the entire south eastern cites with Ibadan.
IBADAN IS 95% slums- UN habitat
Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by unohbethel(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
post=66542788:

Heading home, you will feel my heat soon
pls dont post any more pics again..direct him to the enugu thread instead
Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by cjrane: 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stop posting clubs or a single house in Lagos and calling it Ibadan.

Be proud of Ibadan and post normal aerial photographs or streets everyone can easily verify so that nobody is in doubt that it's actually Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by iLoveAnambra(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lols

u guys are wasting ur tym

talk from now till Next two centuries

haters wil not believe

for me Our Enugu is still d best
Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 8:48pm On Apr 08, 2018
OkutaNla:
Now this right here is an often forgotten part of Coal city, but it's still our beloved 042. It's still all love baby.

Lmaoooooo!

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by cjrane: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
We need to compare facts.

The propaganda of some people and deceit has been exposed and they are angry.

Just post side by side ordinal street and aerial views AND NOT inside people's houses which isn't in Ibadan.

Everyone who has viewed this thread just know some people are allergic to posting aerial view of the

"Biggest CITY in Africa"

WHY??
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Abagworo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
I love competition between Southeast and Southwest and wish same for all of Nigeria to drive development. As long as derogatory words or doctored photos are not used it's okay by me. I love Igboland, Yorubaland, Ijawland, Efikland, Hausaland and all our over 300 ethnic lands.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
OkutaNla:
Enugu is blessed with architectural variety. Birds eye view of a part of Enugu you hardly ever get to see. It's all for the love of 042.

kikiki

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
scholes0:

Lmaoooooo!
Ibadan one of world biggest slum cities, kindly read UN habitat report

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2018
Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
These Ibos think they are the only ones who can use google Earth or waht, lol

Welcome to Enugu!

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Make una come show us these parts of042 oo...

Our Beautiful city on the hill... Pride of the entire East.

Enugwu Amaka!

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
[quote author=scholes0 post=66544479]These Ibos think they are the only ones who can use google Earth or waht, loljavascript:void(0);

Welcome to Enugu!

Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
Enugu Brown Roof Fiesta.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by ArmedRobber: 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
scholes0:
These Ibos think they are the only ones who can use google Earth or waht, lol

Welcome to Enugu!

JESU!!!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2018
ArmedRobber:
JESU!!!! gringrin

Oluwa wa , Aaamin! grin

11 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by ArmedRobber: 9:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
okuta Nla than you for those enugu pictures they re going straight to my archivestonguetongue

incase any flat head want to shout brown roof republic

4 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Enugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by cjrane: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
Phyno grew up in the hood and he proudly feature his hood Obiagu to encourage other children trapped there to aspire to something greater.
How many Yoruba musicians acknowledge their past and go back to their poor hood to encourage anybody else to succeed?

Phyno shoots most of his Enugu videos in his Obiagu hood and gives something to every little child that participate to lighten their suffering. It's a way of investing in his hood to help to help folks there. This is what Yoruba musicians who grew up in Ibadan should also be doing.

Meanwhile Obiagu is minuscule compared to the size of Enugu.

Still Obiagu although considered a ghetto in Enugu, yet, its still better than areas called "city" in Ibadam grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JFZ3-euYNo

1 Like

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by ArmedRobber: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
scholes0:

Oluwa wa , Aaamin! grin
somebody cannot play with you gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by malton: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2018
Lol.

Enugu is one of the most serene cities in Nigeria.

My first destination choice in the East (and maybe the entire South of Nigeria).

Hated the moment I had to leave.

Not many places remind me so much of abj.
Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Owerri

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
malton:
Lol.

Enugu is one of the most serene cities in Nigeria.

My first destination choice in the East (and maybe the entire South of Nigeria).

Hated the moment I had to leave.

Not many places remind me of abj as much as it does.

Villages are always serene.

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by deji17: 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2018
OkutaNla:
What I find most fvcked-up about our loud-mouthed neighbours to the East is that, they claim their cities were entirely 'leveled' to rubble during the Civil war and they had to 'rebuild from scratch', yet you look at their cities today and they already look worn-out and way worse than the oldest districts of Ibadan they love to make fun of. Yet they will come here and beat their empty chests. Look at this wide-angle shot of Onitsha below. WTF?? See brown-roof everywhere, disjointed, chaotic, dirty and polluted as fvck, within how long?~ If not for that FG-built interchange at upper iweka, I can bet my last dollar that the place would look even worse. Like what tha actual fvck?!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3016881_onitshajuction_jpeg24b89614d8f00cd5722115f28cf0c00c

The only sign of development in the picture is the Federal Govt road that passes through the town. The road must have been built by either Gowon, Obasanjo, Balewa or Shagari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Don't forget us please,

We are also part of Enugu. sad

12 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Nightking04(m): 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
iblawi:
forget Enugu city that is just a local government in ibadan. Please, compare the entire south eastern cites with Ibadan.
I can't compare a geo-political zone to a city. Besides, i can only account for Owerri and Enugu, and they are more beautiful than Ibadan.
Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
scholes0:

Villages are always serene.

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by scholes0(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
We are also part of Enugu, but our brothers are not proud of us, Whyyy? sad embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Checkout Enugu They Are Comaparing With World Biggest Slum City by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2018
Onitsha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Not Fiscally Transparent, Says U.S. / Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo / Adeleke Moves Into Osun Government House 16 Months After Swearing-In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.