Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,994 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo (23367 Views)

Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Kills Three Travelers GRAPHIC PICS / Bomb Planted By Army Explodes In Yobe, Kills Three Soldiers, Wounds Others / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by NewsPerson: 6:54am On Jan 22, 2022
A 30-year-old man, Abubakar Usman, has been remanded in Iyaganku Magistrate’s Court in Ibadan, on Thursday for allegedly killing three siblings.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Philips Amusan, told the court that the defendant killed the siblings, two minors and an adult, on January 13 at 5.00 p.m., at Oke-Orogun area of Saki, Oyo State.

Amusan disclosed that Usman caused the death of 13-year-old Abdullahi Abdulkadri by inflicting cuts all over his body with a cutlass.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, Usman, on the same date, time and place, killed 11-year-old Ismail Abdulkadri with a cutlass

The prosecutor added that the defendant also used a machete to kill 30-year-old Bello Abdulkadri on the same date, time and place.

He added that the murder contravened Section 316 of the Criminal Code Laws of Oyo State, 2000 and is punishable under Section 319 of the law.

The court refused to take his plea as Magistrate Abimbola Amole-Ajimoti said she needed advice from the Oyo State Director of Public Prosecutions.

Magistrate Amole-Ajimoti remanded Usman at the Abolongo Correctional Centre, Oyo, and adjourned the case until March 15, for mention.
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/30-year-old-man-allegedly-kills-three-siblings-with-cutlass/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi6gP6z1sT1AhUYAmMBHZ7-AAgQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ccaRJK57D05tQ58HCGcy8

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by anungangampu: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Nigerians needs to be ready for mental education. We have attributed everything to spirtituality and that's why issues like this always end up in disaster before doing anything about it.

It is so bad we have zero knowledge of various mental illness in this country and once you mention u have one, people look at you as if you are weird yet every one out of ten Nigerians I meet everyday exhibit some kind of mental illness already known in the world out there.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by beautyhd: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Instant death penalty.

He cant plunge a family into perpetual mourning and expect to live.

The court shouldn't waste time in sentencing him to death by boiling. He should be thrown into a boiling water.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by FalseProphet1(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
I see that man dying suddenly in police detention.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by slawormiir: 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
I can bet my balls all these are caused by anger
Anger....this niggar called anger have been ruining men for years.....
My grandfather will always say to me son....four things destroy a man...they are:
1)ANGER
2)Pride
3)Greed
4)And lust towards the opposite sex

mmadu5:
I always say yoruba people are evil . I wonder why we share same country
Be a real niggar and read

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by mmadu5(m): 6:58am On Jan 22, 2022

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Lattop1(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Edi ati Efun leleyi, this is not Ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by hgnbello(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Wahala.

Em take drugs ni

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by kbblack1(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Salem69: 6:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Crazy people everywhere
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Michelle70(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2022
Corruption is not the reason this country is not developing, every country has corrupt leaders.

The news coming out from this country is enough to keep investors away.

In less than 24hours, we've heard more bad news than we from other countries ​in 12months.

Yesterday alone, there was chibok kidnapping, Yahoo boys, the teacher who kidnapped and killed a five year old girl, cultism clash, boko haram attacks, hate speech, tribal war.
Even if na me, I'll stay out of Nigeria for good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by andysmith123(m): 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
how do they sleep at night sef?

4 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by DamianX: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
yoruba skull mining gang. More skulls and human parts, more riches like otedola.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:00am On Jan 22, 2022
.. cry
This is unimaginable..are you sure that guy is mentally ok tho?
He needs to be checked cos he just displayed a sign of a serial killer.. cry

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by tiswell(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Na confirm omoluabi be this one angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Tumbulum: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Is it for ritual? Must your IGR be greater than other states? Life no be gra bra. Don't kill yourself because you want to come first in IGR?
Rest in peace to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by wallay77(m): 7:01am On Jan 22, 2022
Killed them for what reason....the heart of man is extremely wicked

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
Kai!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by freshkpomo(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
I thought it was Uyo I first see o, because Uyo guys and Urhobo Peeps, once them raise Cutlass them nor dey bring an down without blood nor flow..... OYO, wetin do you na? Abi na 77 virgin cause wahala?

5 Likes

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by IbrahimSkiba(f): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
embarassed
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Kobicove(m): 7:02am On Jan 22, 2022
What?!

Keeping this guy in prison is a waste of government resources, it's better to just give him capital punishment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Mko123(m): 7:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Ibaaboy(m): 7:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Wonderful
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by YorubaKing: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2022
Kill the fool!

>90% of Nigerians are mentally deranged! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Mko123(m): 7:05am On Jan 22, 2022
mmadu5:

if only you can read.
Hmmmmm
Ability to read and comprehend is a super power

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by BigYash: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Three at once,and they were looking at him killing them
They should have allowed the youth of the community deal with the murderer. Police/ court might still allow him into the society soon.. If he has strong backup.. Na mob dey handle this kind case pass police or court..

1 Like

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Hmmmmmm
This is too much oo
Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by YorubaKing: 7:07am On Jan 22, 2022
Mko123:

if only you can read.
Hmmmmm
Ability to read and comprehend is a super power

Okoro savages no sabi jack.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reportedly Kills Three Siblings With Cutlass In Oyo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:08am On Jan 22, 2022
NewsPerson:
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/30-year-old-man-allegedly-kills-three-siblings-with-cutlass/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi6gP6z1sT1AhUYAmMBHZ7-AAgQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2ccaRJK57D05tQ58HCGcy8
and yet someone wants a yoruba Muslim to rule this country. Useless Yoruba Muslim urchins. All they like is havoc and blood she'd. The more reason Tinubu was silent to the lekki killings

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video, Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Oyo State / Probe PWC For Deceiving Nigerians, Hon. Adeola Tells Buhari / President Buhari Next To Resign After Zuma's Resignation - FFK Mocks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.