Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Blogging - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Blogging (842 Views)

Why You Need To Start Blogging As A Nigerian In 2014 / How Do They Make Money Through Blogging? / How Profitable Is Investing N500,000 In Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blogging by Suitain(m): 1:00am On May 09, 2010
Hello! i am a new member here. Pls i need help, on what topic to write, that are attractive for people to interest in it. Pls it is for my blog.
Re: Blogging by Margy: 1:11am On May 09, 2010
Just write on anything ok.but make him make sense
Re: Blogging by AGARIautos: 1:47am On May 13, 2010
WRITE ABOUT AGARIautos IT WILL DRAW A LOT OF TRAFFIC.
Re: Blogging by osilade123(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2010
i have a e-book on blogging ang adsense that will give you a lot of insight on how to make money on your blog
for details mail me at payme60@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Blogging by jahnnelly(m): 4:10am On May 20, 2010
I feel Blogging is not something we just do for fun. Its meant to serve specific purposes. I am sure there is a reason u want to create a blog. That reason shoud be the content of the blog. Check out mine http://cybertrontech..com, i created it specifically for my business. I hope this has been helpful

Re: Blogging by netmoney(m): 10:08am On May 20, 2010
Write on any topic. But make sure the content is very good. Keep doing this and use Google Analytics to monitor your site for the niche that pulls in the traffic to your site. From the observation you will know which topic you can start writing on.
Re: Blogging by ediddy02(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2010
Look for a topic you love and write on it,use key word tracker tools to search for keywords and get started right off the bat
Re: Blogging by bizarena(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2010
just write anything meaningful and you will see them trooping in
Re: Blogging by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 20, 2010
Write about something you're passionate of. Then you can promote it by any method of your choice.
Re: Blogging by xcelmind(m): 12:45pm On May 21, 2010
If you are passionate about writing and want to make money from your passion. Then read this.

http://www.netaviva.com/netaviva/blog/ad-hoc-online-community-manager/

Wish you the best
Re: Blogging by consultmartins(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2010
Learn everything you need to know about blogging in the free ebook attached below.

Re: Blogging by netmoi: 8:22am On May 30, 2010
i have to say it is not easy blogging.
i first had my blog www.sneek-eat..com a couple of months back.
then i wasnt serious with the blogging tink, as time went on i started developin interests in it.
to blog u have to pick up a topic and blog extensively on it, just my takes.
not good for persons that cant write much, but pickin up articles from other sites can help, u know.
Re: Blogging by suxes2005(m): 6:23pm On May 30, 2010
@netmoi, nice one there

Keep on moving!

SHALOM
Re: Blogging by psr3000abl: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2010
Right about something you know much about. okay?
Re: Blogging by consultmartins(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2010
psr3000abl:

Right about something you know much about. okay?

writing something you know much about is not enough. If you knowledge have no market demand, your Blog is doomed.
Re: Blogging by maufunky: 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
@ poster, blogging is all about giving out information that will be of great benefit to your readers and you'll be sure of pulling traffick.

my blogs include: www.kraftsarena..com
                            www.jevolon..com
Re: Blogging by goldenval(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2010
@poster, before you start up a blog, you must have something in mind before going to blogging, though is not easy blogging because if you have a blog and no one is visiting it, it means that you are still in the middle of the road. You must have a nice content and will make your reader to be visiting over and over again. I started my blog since a week plus now and you all can check it out and tell me what you think about it. http://bigmoneyweb.com thanks.
Re: Blogging by teewahh: 12:54pm On Sep 06, 2011
I can help.

I have 2 softwares .

1 gets you lots of articles you can put on you blog, and it can updates your blog/blogs too. the second notifies people, media and search engines of your blog, to get them to visit it.

(ordinary bloggers dont need these. Great for people who plan on advertising and monetizing)

Unfortunately, I cant give them out free. but belive me they are both worth the money.

email me if interested.

bamtiwa@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Are U Thinking Of Starting A Drycleaning Service Centre? / Make Money in Nigeria And Save Money @ The Same Time! / Ankara Material Special Print To Mark An Occasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.