Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do (2245 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / This Msg Is For Ladies And Guys Approaching 40 Without Kids. / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by AllNews(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
Not all girls need us the way we need them, some will just want you all because you have money and you won’t know but at the back of their mind it’s “Na onlyem money i wan chop”, this kind girl will never give anything in return.Most of us might have passed through some related situations like this whereby you’ve almost spend your last card on a girlfriend and she no wan give you puna chop.In this kind situation, a lot of different contemplationswill just be flying over your head like “Abi this girl is cheating ni?”, you will just be tossing different type of rhetorical question to yourself.

See the message below:-

Through Below link

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/08/guys-imagine-the-girl-that-have-been-avoiding-you-sent-you-this-message-what-will-you-do/

So guys

Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Message, What Will You Do?

Drop your comments

Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by phintohlar(f): 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
I no get any comment to drop cos no be today yansh don dey back

1 Like

Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by frbona: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
We won't click your dumb link!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by mikejj(m): 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2018
phintohlar:
. i will reply ur message soon
Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by mikejj(m): 8:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
phintohlar:
babi send me the message le mi c wether i will reply
Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by phintohlar(f): 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2018
mikejj:
babi send me the message le mi c wether i will reply
wor message is dat?
Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by galadima77(m): 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
no girl that's bn avoiding u would send such except there's bn a previous sexual encounter.
Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by mikejj(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
phintohlar:
wor message is dat?
shabi u have been avoiding me ....even at that mallam's shop u did nt answer me
Re: Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do by phintohlar(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
mikejj:
shabi u have been avoiding me ....even at that mallam's shop u did nt answer me
Mi fooooooo ooh

(1) (Reply)

See How To Touch Lagos Girl Same Day You Meet Her (tested) / Chubby Nigerian Guy Crash-Lands Badly During Acrobatics (Photos) / How To Cut Open A Condom For MouthAction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.