Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (31364 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by san316(m): 10:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
The guy gather am after six years come deliver the deadly blow. One blow three plets

Wonderful
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kingchris30(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
this is lovely, happy for them
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
God bless! But still we are not doing anything about population control in this hopeless, miracle expecting country.......
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2018
Why are people too ashamed to say they had fertility treatment? It is it a case the man has no clue the wife is busy ingesting medication right left and Center? Claiming it’s natural when they have resorted to taking clomiphene which will most definitely result in mutiple births.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by boreholeexpert(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
Laboratory tests

A wide variety of laboratory tests can be performed on soils to measure a wide variety of soil properties. Some soil properties are intrinsic to the composition of the soil matrix and are not affected by sample disturbance, while other properties depend on the structure of the soil as well as its composition, and can only be effectively tested on relatively undisturbed samples. Some soil tests measure direct properties of the soil, while others measure "index properties" which provide useful information about the soil without directly measuring the property desired.

Atterberg limits The Atterberg limits define the boundaries of several states of consistency for plastic soils. The boundaries are defined by the amount of water a soil needs to be at one of those boundaries. The boundaries are called the plastic limit and the liquid limit, and the difference between them is called the plasticity index. The shrinkage limit is also a part of the Atterberg limits. The results of this test can be used to help predict other engineering properties

California bearing ratio ASTM D 1883. A test to determine the aptitude of a soil or aggregate sample as a road subgrade. A plunger is pushed into a compacted sample, and its resistance is measured. This test was developed by Caltrans, but it is no longer used in the Caltrans pavement design method. It is still used as a cheap method to estimate the resilient modulus.

Direct shear test ASTM D3080. The direct shear test determines the consolidated, drained strength properties of a sample. A constant strain rate is applied to a single shear plane under a normal load, and the load response is measured. If this test is performed with different normal loads, the common shear strength parameters can be determined

Olu-mikayse company ltd provides the above service and other services.this includes:
1.core drillings
2.pile foundation
3.borehole drilling
4.geophysical investigation
5.sand search
6.general construction

For more enquiries send a mail to us at olumikayse@gmail.com or call 08146407640

#engineeringatit'speak
#thinksafetyworksafely
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Firgemachar: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
And who said IVF always turns out successful

Dullards everywhere! angry
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Tina25(f): 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Triplets is Worth the waiting. Thank God for your family.
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by guiddoti: 11:12pm On Apr 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why did her husband keep her waiting for 6years if he had such potent sperm?

It's either she took fertility drugs, had in-vitro fertilization or another man shagged her

This one is not a miracle.

Did she tell you anything about IVF?
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:22pm On Apr 08, 2018
destiny322:
Madam... ur Oga na man I swear.
Congratulations to Mama Sextuplets
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2018
Congrat! Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by sakabien: 12:17am On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats to d family b4 Some religious bigot would say nah miracle because she's a member of their church...
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:23am On Apr 09, 2018
oh
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Melissa16: 4:45am On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So why did her husband keep her waiting for 6years if he had such potent sperm?

It's either she took fertility drugs, had in-vitro fertilization or another man shagged her

This one is not a miracle.

May God have mercy on you
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 5:11am On Apr 09, 2018
Lovely! kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by phemmyfour: 5:34am On Apr 09, 2018
allanphash7:
Thanks to the successful IVF
ifyalways:
Nice

Probably IVF
Ignorance, always shouting Ivf up and down on a thread like this
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 5:36am On Apr 09, 2018
AprokoGirl:
OUR God is Just amazing and Faithful ...

This will Make the Unbelievers to Start believing ... Joys of Motherhood Indeed

Anyway Nairalanders guess what ... My latest Meme Collection is Out ...

Checkout the List from the link below ... Is So so full of Fun ..

DIFFERENT TYPES OF SLAPS, THEIR BOTANICAL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS .... click here to Read

Yes, God is amazing. God is faithful. No doubt
However, don't act stvpid by insinuating this woman's childbirth was an act of miracle, and not the product of medical science.
She had an IVF. I can bet an entire paycheck on it. The nasty thing with us black folks is the tendency to attribute everything to spirituality. The average white man, while thanking God for its success, will still let it be known that it was achieved through IVF.
But Africans will give you the impression that the triplets were conceived through spirituality, and nothing more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by eyinjuege: 5:43am On Apr 09, 2018
wman:
The dangers of half testimonies........

More harm than good.

Tell them about the IVF procedure and how it can help other barren women.

But no. My God did this.

Same for those who share testimonies about getting a job without writing interviews or dropping their CVs.

How do you know she had IVF? She's a twin herself, and the children are not from the same egg. There is a genetic component to multiple births.
There is a lot of information around regarding management of infertility these days. Whether she chooses to share her medical history with the public is her choice, and she shouldn't be vilified for that choice. Still wondering why you think she owes anyone anything. Is she a fertility specislist to start talking about IVF procedure? I think Bridge clinic does that quite well on radio
The sensible thing other "barren women" should do is to go to a hospital if they are having difficuly conceiving and they will be directed to appropriate quarters.

MissRaine69:
Why are people too ashamed to say they had fertility treatment? It is it a case the man has no clue the wife is busy ingesting medication right left and Center? Claiming it’s natural when they have resorted to taking clomiphene which will most definitely result in mutiple births.

The person in question is female, she is also a twin who has given birth to children obviously from different eggs. There is a genetic component to multiple births.
In as much as they have waited for 6 years, no one can say for sure they have had IVF or she used clomiphene, or her pregnancy wasnt all natural since she has a higher chance of producung multiple eggs than the average woman anyway.
Coming out about having medical help with conceiving is a personal choice, nothing about shame. Its really nobody's business what your medical history is, and you owe nobody any explanation until you feel ready to, or even never at all. Same thing as coming out in public to tell people you had a C sec to deliver, or have conditions like cancers, high blood pressure, diabetes, or even any form of diability. Its not anybody's business. Those important to them know if its a natural pregnancy or assisted.
When they were still battling with infertility, she didnt make it public either, so why expect her to make public if they had IVF?

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Adimchitorti: 6:11am On Apr 09, 2018
God is good
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by fimi: 6:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Sweet Jesus, hw wonderful u are
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Congrats
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 7:09am On Apr 09, 2018
So if its not IVF then what or what is this one saying
phemmyfour:
Ignorance, always shouting Ivf up and down on a thread like this

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by nikz(f): 7:29am On Apr 09, 2018
Congratulations to her I also tap into that blessing.
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by pek(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2018
What will it cost us to say the IVF was a success and I have triplets?
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by mathinips(m): 7:45am On Apr 09, 2018
HeWrites:
A Nigerian woman identified as Adedeji Taiye Feyisayo, has taken to her Instagram page to share the amazing testimony of the birth of her set of triplets, two boys and a girl, after six years of waiting.

Sharing the below photos on her Instagram page, Feyisayo who is also a twin, wrote;
''My mouth is filled with laughter and lips with shouts of joy. After my 3rd year of trying to conceive, i started confessing that i want triplets(2boys & 1girl). Permit me to present to u Oluwatumininu(girl), Oluwatimilehin & Oluwatomisin Adedeji. my heartbeat. @asiwajufa thank you for the 6years of waiting. U stood by me gidigba??''.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/after-six-years-of-waiting-nigerian-woman-welcomes-set-of-triplets-photos.html

I tapped into ur testimony. The God that answer you will surely answer me too this year, in Jesus name Amen.

May God protect them as they grow
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Power of IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation).
More blessings to your home woman..

Not a miracle?
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by NnamdiEducamia(m): 7:57am On Apr 09, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Ugly Afonjas in the making

Share your pics.

INCLUDE your FAMILY if you have one! embarassed lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by bedspread: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2018
Chevronstaff:
Power of GOD ALMIGHTY
[s]IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation).
More blessings to your home woman..
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

How do you know she had IVF? She's a twin herself, and the children are not from the same egg. There is a genetic component to multiple births.
There is a lot of information around regarding management of infertility these days. Whether she chooses to share her medical history with the public is her choice, and she shouldn't be vilified for that choice. Still wondering why you think she owes anyone anything. Is she a fertility specislist to start talking about IVF procedure? I think Bridge clinic does that quite well on radio
The sensible thing other "barren women" should do is to go to a hospital if they are having difficuly conceiving and they will be directed to appropriate quarters.

The person in question is female, she is also a twin who has given birth to children obviously from different eggs. There is a genetic component to multiple births.
In as much as they have waited for 6 years, no one can say for sure they have had IVF or she used clomiphene, or her pregnancy wasnt all natural since she has a higher chance of producung multiple eggs than the average woman anyway.
Coming out about having medical help with conceiving is a personal choice, nothing about shame. Its really nobody's business what your medical history is, and you owe nobody any explanation until you feel ready to, or even never at all. Same thing as coming out in public to tell people you had a C sec to deliver, or have conditions like cancers, high blood pressure, diabetes, or even any form of diability. Its not anybody's business. Those important to them know if its a natural pregnancy or assisted.
When they were still battling with infertility, she didnt make it public either, so why expect her to make public if they had IVF?

Listen this is a public forum ok!!!!
Which I can make a comment as I see fit
No one died and made you defender of the comments section!
I comment
You can do exactly the same
Don’t need a long long epistle about fertility when that’s what I do for a living
And I will reiterate it’s wrong & misinforming to attribute something to religion when that’s not the case ... double standards are rife in this country.....miracles my foot!
And last but not least infertility is not solely an issue for women men can be infertile too

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by eyinjuege: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

Listen this is a public forum ok!!!!
Which I can make a comment as I see fit
No one died and made you defender of the comments section!
I comment
You can do exactly the same
Don’t need a long long epistle about fertility when that’s what I do for a living
And I will reiterate it’s wrong & misinforming to attribute something to religion when that’s not the case ... double standards are rife in this country.....miracles my foot!
And last but not least infertility is not solely an issue for women men can be infertile too

You spoke as though you knew she was taking clomiphene left right and center, as though you gave her the prescription. I simply pointed out to you that she is a twin herself, fraternal twinning has being linked to genetics and race, so it shouldn't be a surprise she was producing multiple eggs too, and may really have nothing to do with your clomiphene.
This is indeed a public forum, and i also took that liberty to make my comment, and to correct the erroneous belief that clomiphene alone is responsible for multiple pregnancies.
No where in the lady's comment did she attribute her birth to any religion, no where did she mention God, Jehovah, Jesus,Allah but religion is all you chose to see in her statement that she's thankful to have children.
Most professionals especially in the field of fertility hold the privacy of their clients and even clients not theirs going through infertility sacrosanct. Their offices are hidden, in very private areas because they clearly understand the understandable.
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=eyinjuege post=66555057]

You spoke as though you knew she was taking clomiphene left right and center, as though you gave her the prescription. I simply pointed out to you that she is a twin herself, fraternal twinning has being linked to genetics and race, so it shouldn't be a surprise she was producing multiple eggs too, and may really have nothing to do with your clomiphene.
This is indeed a public forum, and i also took that liberty to make my comment, and to correct the erroneous belief that clomiphene alone is responsible for multiple pregnancies.
No where in the lady's comment did she attribute her birth to any religion, no where did she mention God, Jehovah, Jesus,Allah but religion is all you chose to see in her statement that she's thankful to have children.
Most professionals especially in the field of fertility hold the privacy of their clients and even clients not theirs going through infertility sacrosanct. Their offices are hidden, in very private areas because they clearly understand the understandable.[/quote

Agree to disagree ....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Certified Marriage Counsellors In Lagos Nigeria / Post Your New Year Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.