Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) (31482 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Husband's Second Wife With Open Arms (pics, Video) / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Triplets After 25 Years Of Waiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyinjuege:

You spoke as though you knew she was taking clomiphene left right and center, as though you gave her the prescription. I simply pointed out to you that she is a twin herself, fraternal twinning has being linked to genetics and race, so it shouldn't be a surprise she was producing multiple eggs too, and may really have nothing to do with your clomiphene.
This is indeed a public forum, and i also took that liberty to make my comment, and to correct the erroneous belief that clomiphene alone is responsible for multiple pregnancies.
No where in the lady's comment did she attribute her birth to any religion, no where did she mention God, Jehovah, Jesus,Allah but religion is all you chose to see in her statement that she's thankful to have children.
Most professionals especially in the field of fertility hold the privacy of their clients and even clients not theirs going through infertility sacrosanct. Their offices are hidden, in very private areas because they clearly understand the understandable.

Let’s agree to dissgree
You stick to yours I will stick to mine
Not here for lessons or sermons
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by selab: 3:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
Congratulations! God who did this will attend to other waiting mothers also. Amen.
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kemiwealth: 7:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why is everyone saying IVF? is this too difficult for God,he is d God of possibilities and a miracle working God. Thank u Lord 4 d miracle
Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by kemiwealth: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why is everyone saying IVF? is this too difficult for God,he is d God of possibilities and a miracle working God. Thank u Lord for the miracle.

1 Like

Re: Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 7:37am On Apr 10, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

Share your pics.

INCLUDE your FAMILY if you have one! embarassed lipsrsealed shocked

You are ashamed to even answer your name...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / Hetty Green: The Most Stingy Woman In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.