Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi (3212 Views)

Happiness Of Heart And Soul ^_^ / No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Al-qalb (the Heart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Hmmmm....another boko haram supported bogus hadith. Therefore, why condemning BOKO HARAM? Are they not playing by the rule? Like I said, that's how your manhaj stained the noble Prophet. Your wicked hadith is for your manhaj.

He is running away now I gave him a proof of offensive jihaad practiced by the prophet.....

I won't even waste my time explaining to you why bokoharam and co are wrong with their actions, cuz I already did up there, but your blind eyes didn't see that....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

To you....

He didn't marry maariyah that gave birth to Ibrahim....its a two way thing wink

I believe you wanted to write "maariyah", so if you claim she was not a captive, was she a wife? You have to prove the prophet married her....

And if you can't prove she was a wife then your argument has fallen, because IT IS ESTABLISHED THAT THE PROPHET HAD HIS SON IBRAHIM THROUGH HER

# Ogbeni BOKO HARAM, why running away from Prophet's marriage with Safiyyah, the Jewish captive of Khaybar?

Why bringing irrelevant thing into it?
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

He is running away now I gave him a proof of offensive jihaad practiced by the prophet.....

I.

Proof from Daeef Bukhari? That's not for me faah. Its for your wicked manhaj and that's why your brothers keep on using it and here you are distancing yourself from them. Bunch of terrorists.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Ogbeni BOKO HARAM, why running away from Prophet's marriage with Safiyyah, the Jewish captive of Khaybar?

I am not running from it, I acknowledged he married her just as how he also slept with a slave of his that he did not marry and she gave birth to his son ibraheem, I never said you can't marry captives, I said if you don't want to marry and you still want to sleep with her, then no issues with that! PROPHET IBRAHEEM ALSO DID WITH HAJAR, so its not something filthy or are you purer than the prophets?
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

Proof from Daeef Bukhari? That's not for me faah. Its for your wicked manhaj and that's why your brothers keep on using it and here you are distancing yourself from them. Bunch of terrorists.

Yeah, that's the only escape route, to claim the hadeeth is not authentic.... You can run along with your tails between your legs now...
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

grin grin Mr sumonu is already sweating.....

What's the irrelevant thing I brought? You were claiming sleeping with slaves without marrying them is not suitable and I gave you proof from the two messengers of Allaah, one is a khaleel to Allaah and the other the seal of prophets, they both slept with their slaves without marrying them and the slaves gave birth to baby boys cheesy shocked
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 5:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Fundamental points:

# You claimed your sunni religion allowed having sex with captive women. We are telling you according to Quran such woman need to be respected - you need to marry them or set them free. You said no. Sex with them is free because they are your property and you can do as you wish with them.

1. Why did Nabi Muhammad married Safiyyah, a captured Jewish woman from Khaybar? Did you not claim Nabi Muhammad to be your role model?

2. Again, how do you sleep with a forcefully captured woman that you just killed her husband, son, brother etc in either a night raid or battle field?

No woman on earth will give you free sex. Its either you rape her or at the point of sword. That is your Sunni religion. Not Islam of Muhammad.

3. You already know my stance on the so-called Bukhari's book, "Daeef Bukhari". Whatever rubbish you have there, are for you not me. I only agree with what is par with the Qur'an in it.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

grin grin Mr sumonu is already sweating.....

What's the irrelevant thing I brought? You were claiming sleeping with slaves without marrying them is not suitable and I gave you proof from the two messengers of Allaah, one is a khaleel to Allaah and the other the seal of prophets, they both slept with their slaves without marrying them and the slaves gave birth to baby boys cheesy shocked

# Obviously you need Ruqya because several "ruwaniya" had touched the only useful part of your brain.

#. I challenged you on Safiyyah, a captive of war. My point was Nabi married her and not slept with her as his "property" like your evil hadith established

On the other hand, you are giving the case of maria the Copt. She was never a slave of Nabi Muhammad captured during war, and besides she was duly married to Nabi.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Obviously you need Ruqya because several "ruwaniya" had touched the only useful part of your brain.

#. I challenged you on Safiyyah, a captive of war. My point was Nabi married her and not slept with her as his "property" like your evil hadith established

You are obviously blind, I have told you that the prophet married safiyyah....my point is, why didn't he marry maariyah as well and he still had a child through her...

On the other hand, you are giving the case of maria the Copt. She was never a slave of Nabi Muhammad captured during war, and besides she was duly married to Nabi.

First, its a fact Maariyah gave birth to a child for the prophet, so the onus lies on you to prove that the prophet married her.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

Fundamental points:

# You claimed your sunni religion allowed having sex with captive women. We are telling you according to Quran such woman need to be respected - you need to marry them or set them free. You said no. Sex with them is free because they are your property and you can do as you wish with them.

And I have told you the prophet also slept with his slave, and you become restless like a goat that is about to be slaughtered, and why are you running from the fact that Ibrahim also did the same??

1. Why did Nabi Muhammad married Safiyyah, a captured Jewish woman from Khaybar? Did you not claim Nabi Muhammad to be your role model?

Same way he married safiyyah he also did not marry maariyah except if you can prove he did. And I know you are seriously searching the internet now to see if you can see a copy paste grin we await you... cheesy

By the way the prophet had another concubine whom he acquired through war and her name is rayhaanah, beautiful woman cheesy

2. Again, how do you sleep with a forcefully captured woman that you just killed her husband, son, brother etc in either a night raid or battle field?

No woman on earth will give you free sex. Its either you rape her or at the point of sword. That is your Sunni religion. Not Islam of Muhammad.

3. You already know my stance on the so-called Bukhari's book, "Daeef Bukhari". Whatever rubbish you have there, are for you not me. I only agree with what is par with the Qur'an in it.

Keep repeating the same rubbish, the point is, slaves are halal for you, the Qur'an says this, the prophet practiced it...

Nobody has said its a must, but saying practicing it is filthy, then you have to condemn prophet Ibrahim and prophet Muhammad alayhima salaatu wa ssalaam first....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

You are obviously blind, I have told you that the prophet married safiyyah....my point is, why didn't he marry maariyah as well and he still had a child through her...

First, its a fact Maariyah gave birth to a child for the prophet, so the onus lies on you to prove that the prophet married her.

# So, why can't you follow the Prophet? Why do choose to sleep as you wish with captives.

# As per Maria al-Qibtiyah, first she was not a slave capture in ANY WAR FRONT. She was a servant to the church just like Hazrat Maryam (as). Her parents were wealthy, and they gave her and her sister in the service to the church. It was from this end that the then church leader who saw Nabi's invitation to Islam sent many gifts which include letters and gold, and those two "servants of the church" to the Prophet.

# Imam Muslim documents:

Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger
(s) as saying:

You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (Abu Dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman b. Shurahbil b. Hasana and his brother Rabi'a disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land).

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2543 b
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 323
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 31, Hadith 6174
https://sunnah.com/muslim/44/323

# Scholar Abu Zakariya Yahya Bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Dimashqi (1233 – 1277 AD):

“In this Hadith, the Prophet PBUH) had urged his companions to treat the Egyptians nicely for the reason of maintaining the ties of kinship and for the fact that Egypt was the country OF HIS IN-LAWS (Mariyah , the mother of Ibrahim, and one of the Prophet’s wives was from that place). This is why this Hadith has been included in the present chapter which deals with the subject of maintaining the ties of kinship. This Hadith is also a Prophecy of the Prophet (PBUH) due to the fact that the Prophecy he had made came true. A short time after his death, Egypt became part of the Muslim empire.”

Source: Riyad Us-Saliheen: The Paradise Of The Pious, by Imam Abu Zakaruya Yahya Bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Dimashqi, page 110
http://www.2muslims.com/
books/2discoverislam_com_riyad_us_saliheen.pdf

# The late Pakistani scholar, in his commentary on Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hameed Siddiqui (1923 – 1978) states:

“…The reference in this Hadith is to Maria the Copt, Allah be pleased with her, [b]who was the WIFE of the Messenger of Allah[/b]and was a native of Egypt.”

Source: The Qur’an And Slavery [Translated by Dr. Kaubab Siddique, America; BOOK Review In The ‘New Trend’, America, volume 5, No. 4 January 1983 – Rabiul Awwal 1402, Maudoodi’s Serious Error in Quranic Commentary],
by Hafiz Muhammad Sarwar Qureshi, page 3

# Ismail Ibn Kathir (1301 – 1373 AD) [12]:

“He also had two WIVES donated to him. The first of these were MARIYA AL-QUBTIYYA al-Misriyya, from Kawrat
Ansina, who was the mother of his son Ibrahim, upon whom be peace. The second was Rayhana al-Quraziyya, daughter of Sham’un; she accepted Islam and he manumitted her. She then rejoined her family. …”

Source: The Life of the Prophet Muhammed (‘Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya’) [Translated by Professor Trevor Le Gassick, Garnet Publishing – Copyright 2000, The Center for Muslim Contribution To civilization], by Ibn Kathir, volume 4, page 415 – 416

# A sex-slave can only be concubine, never a WIFE.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
AbdelKabir:

And I have told you the prophet also slept with his slave, and you become restless like a goat that is about to be slaughtered, and why are you running from the fact that Ibrahim also did the same??

# So, you mean Nabi Ibrahim used to s.ex his wife's servant girl anyhow and anytime he wants?! grin grin

AbdelKabir:

Keep repeating the same rubbish, the point is, slaves are halal for you, the Qur'an says this, the prophet practiced it...

Nobody has said its a must, but saying practicing it is filthy, then you have to condemn prophet Ibrahim and prophet Muhammad alayhima salaatu wa ssalaam first....

# I got, in your Sunni-wahabi religion, slaves are halal to sex anyhow, and anytime you want.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

# So, why can't you follow the Prophet? Why do choose to sleep as you wish with captives.

Because the prophet also had concubine, as ibn qayyim related, 4, where two were mentioned two by name, maariyah and rayhaanah(this was acquired through war).

# As per Maria al-Qibtiyah, first she was not a slave capture in ANY WAR FRONT. She was a servant to the church just like Hazrat Maryam (as). Her parents were wealthy, and they gave her and her sister in the service to the church. It was from this end that the then church leader who saw Nabi's invitation to Islam sent many gifts which include letters and gold, and those two "servants of the church" to the Prophet.

Ati gbo oo....that doesn't change the fact that she was a slave that was not married as we will soon see....... By the way the PROPHET ACQUIRED RAYHAANAH THROUGH WAR, so your point falls.....

# Imam Muslim documents:

Abu Dharr reported Allah's Messenger
(s) as saying:

You would soon conquer Egypt and that is a land which is known (as the land of al-qirat). So when you conquer it, treat its inhabitants well. For there lies upon you the responsibility because of blood-tie or relationship of marriage (with them). And when you see two persons falling into dispute amongst themselves for the space of a brick, than get out of that. He (Abu Dharr) said: I saw Abd al-Rahman b. Shurahbil b. Hasana and his brother Rabi'a disputing with one another for the space of a brick. So I left that (land).

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2543 b
In-book reference : Book 44, Hadith 323
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 31, Hadith 6174
https://sunnah.com/muslim/44/323

# Scholar Abu Zakariya Yahya Bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Dimashqi (1233 – 1277 AD):

“In this Hadith, the Prophet PBUH) had urged his companions to treat the Egyptians nicely for the reason of maintaining the ties of kinship and for the fact that Egypt was the country OF HIS IN-LAWS (Mariyah , the mother of Ibrahim, and one of the Prophet’s wives was from that place). This is why this Hadith has been included in the present chapter which deals with the subject of maintaining the ties of kinship. This Hadith is also a Prophecy of the Prophet (PBUH) due to the fact that the Prophecy he had made came true. A short time after his death, Egypt became part of the Muslim empire.”

Source: Riyad Us-Saliheen: The Paradise Of The Pious, by Imam Abu Zakaruya Yahya Bin Sharaf An-Nawawi Dimashqi, page 110
http://www.2muslims.com/
books/2discoverislam_com_riyad_us_saliheen.pdf

# The late Pakistani scholar, in his commentary on Sahih Muslim, Abdul Hameed Siddiqui (1923 – 1978) states:

“…The reference in this Hadith is to Maria the Copt, Allah be pleased with her, [b]who was the WIFE of the Messenger of Allah[/b]and was a native of Egypt.”

Source: The Qur’an And Slavery [Translated by Dr. Kaubab Siddique, America; BOOK Review In The ‘New Trend’, America, volume 5, No. 4 January 1983 – Rabiul Awwal 1402, Maudoodi’s Serious Error in Quranic Commentary],
by Hafiz Muhammad Sarwar Qureshi, page 3

# Ismail Ibn Kathir (1301 – 1373 AD) [12]:

“He also had two WIVES donated to him. The first of these were MARIYA AL-QUBTIYYA al-Misriyya, from Kawrat
Ansina, who was the mother of his son Ibrahim, upon whom be peace. The second was Rayhana al-Quraziyya, daughter of Sham’un; she accepted Islam and he manumitted her. She then rejoined her family. …”

Source: The Life of the Prophet Muhammed (‘Al-Sira al-Nabawiyya’) [Translated by Professor Trevor Le Gassick, Garnet Publishing – Copyright 2000, The Center for Muslim Contribution To civilization], by Ibn Kathir, volume 4, page 415 – 416

# A sex-slave can only be concubine, never a WIFE.

OK we've seen your copy and paste, I am actually interested in that hadeeth from Muslim and I don't see anywhere that it is said that the intended person is maariyah, now look at this hadeeth that breaks your back..

It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.

https://sunnah.com/nasai/36/21

We have narrations that specified that the slave is maariyah, this we see from the hadeeth related in bayhaqi volume 7 page 351, book of divorce and separation, chapter: One who says to his woman: you are haraam on me.

" On the authority of ibn Abbas radiyallaahu anhu, that the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam made maariyah haraam upon himself then Allaah revelead his words 'Why have you made haraam'....."

http://islamport.com/w/krj/Web/1446/1782.htm

So we see one narration calling her "SLAVE", so this alone has destroyed your copy paste.....

And by the way, your copy paste had lied on ibn kathir, the word used was " jaariyatain" not "zawjatain" but your wicked translators translated jaariyah(which means female slave) to be wife, how desperate! But whatever this hadeeth renders your copy paste useless.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
AlBaqir:

# So, you mean Nabi Ibrahim used to s.ex his wife's servant girl anyhow and anytime he wants?! grin grin

Whatever you mean by that, what i s established is Ibrahim sleeping with his slave...

# I got, in your Sunni-wahabi religion, slaves are halal to sex anyhow, and anytime you want.

It is established that the two prophets slept with their slaves, kill yourselvlf if you want.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 6:19am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Because the prophet also had concubine, as ibn qayyim related, 4, where two were mentioned two by name, maariyah and rayhaanah(this was acquired through war).

Ati gbo oo....that doesn't change the fact that she was a slave that was not married as we will soon see....... By the way the PROPHET ACQUIRED RAYHAANAH THROUGH WAR, so your point falls.....

# You sha desperate to support the evil of your manhaj. From Safiyyah to Maaria to "rayhanah" to other "concubines".

AbdelKabir:

OK we've seen your copy and paste, I am actually interested in that hadeeth from Muslim and I don't see anywhere that it is said that the intended person is maariyah, now look at this hadeeth that breaks your back..

# That is the reason we have given you an-Nawawi's comment on the hadith.

AbdelKabir:

It was narrated from Anas, that the Messenger of Allah had a female slave with whom he had intercourse, but 'Aishah and Hafsah would not leave him alone until he said that she was forbidden for him. Then Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, revealed:
"O Prophet! Why do you forbid (for yourself) that which Allah has allowed to you.' until the end of the Verse.

https://sunnah.com/nasai/36/21

We have narrations that specified that the slave is maariyah, this we see from the hadeeth related in bayhaqi volume 7 page 351, book of divorce and separation, chapter: One who says to his woman: you are haraam on me.

" On the authority of ibn Abbas radiyallaahu anhu, that the prophet sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam made maariyah haraam upon himself then Allaah revelead his words 'Why have you made haraam'....."

http://islamport.com/w/krj/Web/1446/1782.htm

Ahlu Sunnah-wahabiyyun-salafiyyun, and their wicked fabrications grin grin grin

1. Ibn Kathir documents on surah Tahrim: 1 - 4

Allah censures His Prophet for Prohibiting Himself
from what He has allowed for Him In the Book

Al-Bukhari recorded that `Ubayd bin `Umayr said that he
heard `A'ishah claiming that Allah's Messenger used to stay for a period in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh and drink honey in her house. (She said) "Hafsah and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, we would say, `I smell Maghafir on you. Have you eaten Maghafir' When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her),

(No, but I drank honey in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh,
and I will never drink it again.)'' Then the following was
revealed;

(O Prophet! Why do you fobid that which Allah has allowed
to you
) up to,

(If you both turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are
indeed so inclinedwink in reference to `A'ishah and Hafsah.
www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1305&Itemid=122

2. Sahih Bukhari on Tafsir surah Tahrim: 1 - 4:

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (s) used to stay (for a period) in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh (one of the wives of the Prophet ) and he used to drink honey in her house. Hafsa and I decided that when the Prophet (s) entered upon either of us, she would say, "I smell in you the bad smell of Maghafir (a bad smelling raisin). Have you eaten Maghafir?" When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her), "No, but I have drunk honey in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again." Then the following verse was revealed: 'O Prophet ! Why do you ban (for you) that which Allah has made lawful for you?. ..(up to) If you two (wives of the Prophet (s) turn in repentance to Allah.' (66.1-4)

The two were `Aisha and Hafsa And also the Statement of Allah: 'And (Remember) when the Prophet (s) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives!' (66.3) i.e., his saying, "But I have drunk honey." Hisham said: It also meant his saying, "I will not drink anymore, and I have
taken an oath, so do not inform anybody of that."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6691
In-book reference : Book 83, Hadith 68
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 78, Hadith 682
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/83/68

3. Sahih Muslim too documents similar hadith:
https://sunnah.com/muslim/18/27

4. The same Nasai you have quoted also documents the hadith:
https://sunnah.com/nasai/27/33

Therefore, who is lying: Anas or Aisha, or your fabricators of hadith?

AbdelKabir:

So we see one narration calling her "SLAVE", so this alone has destroyed your copy paste

[s]And by the way, your copy paste had lied on ibn kathir, the word used was " jaariyatain" not "zawjatain" but your wicked translators translated jaariyah(which means female slave) to be wife, how desperate! But whatever this hadeeth renders your copy paste useless[/s].

# Jaariyah only mean "young girl" not slave.

# Anas was definitely mistaken to call Maaria a slave. Historically she was NEVER a slave as I have explained. And for the Prophet to use the word "relationship of marriage" in the hadith of Muslim exposed Anas blunder. Was he not the very person that reported Prophet used to have s.ex with his 9 - 11 wives day and night within 1 hr?!

* Why wont he assumed Maaria to be slave?!

* Why won't he assumed Q.66: 1 - 4 to mean what he claimed?!
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

# You sha desperate to support the evil of your manhaj. From Safiyyah to Maaria to "rayhanah" to other "concubines".

No Mr Sumonu, you are the one running from the truth which is the prophet had concubines, 4, I have mentioned two, maariyah and rayhaanah.....RAYHAANAH WAS CAPTURED THROUGH WAR when banu qurayza were defeated, but your wicked copy paste lied that rayhaanah was gifted to the prophet, how desperate! And as for maariyah, she was a concubine as well and your copy paste is yet to prove anything. Better don't kill yourself Buddy if you go to the left, you'll meet the truth, go to the right, you'll meet the truth, so better don't kill yourself.

# Anas was definitely mistaken to call Maaria a slave.

Yeah, that's the only escape route you have now, to deny the hadeeth that clearly said the prophet slept with one of his concubines who was no other than maariyah as other narration of ibn Abbas specified.

Historically she was NEVER a slave as I have explained.

As you have copy and pasted not as you have explained.... And this copy paste has been exposed for it's lies, how it lied on ibn kathir.

And for the Prophet to use the word "relationship of marriage" in the hadith of Muslim exposed Anas blunder.

The narration didn't explicitly say he married her and scholars only say the prophet said the word "sihran" not because he married her but because she bore a child for him and the best way to translate that word is "family tie" because she gave birth to Ibrahim and from here we can say there is a family tie....So Mr man how do you choose to use an ambiguous narration to challenge a clear cut narration that clearly called maariyah his slave?
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

Ahlu Sunnah-wahabiyyun-salafiyyun, and their wicked fabrications grin grin grin

1. Ibn Kathir documents on surah Tahrim: 1 - 4

Allah censures His Prophet for Prohibiting Himself
from what He has allowed for Him In the Book

Al-Bukhari recorded that `Ubayd bin `Umayr said that he
heard `A'ishah claiming that Allah's Messenger used to stay for a period in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh and drink honey in her house. (She said) "Hafsah and I decided that when the Prophet entered upon either of us, we would say, `I smell Maghafir on you. Have you eaten Maghafir' When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her),

(No, but I drank honey in the house of Zaynab bint Jahsh,
and I will never drink it again.)'' Then the following was
revealed;

(O Prophet! Why do you fobid that which Allah has allowed
to you
) up to,

(If you both turn in repentance to Allah, your hearts are
indeed so inclinedwink in reference to `A'ishah and Hafsah.
www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1305&Itemid=122

2. Sahih Bukhari on Tafsir surah Tahrim: 1 - 4:

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (s) used to stay (for a period) in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh (one of the wives of the Prophet ) and he used to drink honey in her house. Hafsa and I decided that when the Prophet (s) entered upon either of us, she would say, "I smell in you the bad smell of Maghafir (a bad smelling raisin). Have you eaten Maghafir?" When he entered upon one of us, she said that to him. He replied (to her), "No, but I have drunk honey in the house of Zainab bint Jahsh, and I will never drink it again." Then the following verse was revealed: 'O Prophet ! Why do you ban (for you) that which Allah has made lawful for you?. ..(up to) If you two (wives of the Prophet (s) turn in repentance to Allah.' (66.1-4)

The two were `Aisha and Hafsa And also the Statement of Allah: 'And (Remember) when the Prophet (s) disclosed a matter in confidence to one of his wives!' (66.3) i.e., his saying, "But I have drunk honey." Hisham said: It also meant his saying, "I will not drink anymore, and I have
taken an oath, so do not inform anybody of that."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6691
In-book reference : Book 83, Hadith 68
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 78, Hadith 682
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/83/68

3. Sahih Muslim too documents similar hadith:
https://sunnah.com/muslim/18/27

4. The same Nasai you have quoted also documents the hadith:
https://sunnah.com/nasai/27/33

Therefore, who is lying: Anas or Aisha, or your fabricators of hadith?

No sense at all for you, there is a difference of opinion regarding why that verse was revealed and we are not talking about that, the main thing I want to derive from that AUTHENTIC HADEETH is, Anas saying the prophet had a female slave he used to sleep with.

# Jaariyah only mean "young girl" not slave.

Well the dictionary(see attachment) says otherwise that it also means a slave girl....

Why wont he assumed Maaria to be slave?!

Ibn Abbas narration also supported Anas in his narration..

Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2018
And you are yet to tell us if rayhaanah was also married....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

No sense at all for you, there is a difference of opinion regarding why that verse was revealed and we are not talking about that, the main thing I want to derive from that AUTHENTIC HADEETH is, Anas saying the prophet had a female slave he used to sleep with.

# Difference of opinion?! For where?! When the two ahadith claimed each of those two incidents prompted the revelation of that ayah. You are nothing but a thief, olè.

Anas claim is nothing but his fantasy.

1. Someone that lied/mistaken that ayah of Tahrim was revealed in what he claimed to the Prophet

2. And the fact that Maaria was not even a slave exposed Anas to be mistaken.

* Here's excerpt of Muqawqis letter to the Prophet of Islam:

To Muhammad Ibn Abdullah from Muqauqis, the chief of Qibt. Peace to you. I have read your letter and have noted the contents. I knew this much that a Prophet was to come. But I had expected him to appear in Syria. I have extended an honourable welcome to your messenger and I am sending two girls (jariyyatun) who are highly respected among the Qibtis (Egyptians) and I offer as a present some cloth and a mule to ride on.”

Source: Sirat-Un-Nabi (The Life Of The Prophet) [Rendered into English by M. Tayyib Bakhsh Budayuni, Idarah-I Adabiyat- I Delli, 2009 Qasimjan St. Delhi (India)] by Shaykh Allama Shibli Nu’mani, volume 2, page 153

* So, how was Maaria a slave in Anas weird dream?

AbdelKabir:

Well the dictionary(see attachment) says otherwise that it also means a slave girl....

Ibn Abbas narration also supported Anas in his narration..

# The hadith of Muslim and An-Nawawi we have quoted used the word
صهرا

And in those cases (Muslim, an-Nawawi and Ibn Kathir), it is refer to as "relationship via marriage, in-law..." as their respective translators used it. The Sunni translator of Ibn Kathir that uses "wives" for "Jaariyah" is obviously wrong as you've pointed out.

However, to Jaariyah, As in classical Arabic words with several meaning, the context in which a word is used will determine its exact meaning. Like I said, the solid meaning of "Jaariyah" is "young girl." Aisha used it for herself also in this hadith:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/66/15

# Second, Ibn Abbas NEVER in the hadith claimed Maaria to be SLAVE girl compare to the mistake or lies of Anas.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 8:59am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

No Mr Sumonu, you are the one running from the truth which is the prophet had concubines, 4, I have mentioned two, maariyah and rayhaanah.....

# What we are telling you is that there is a process to everything. You don't just have automatic licence to be mess.ing slaves as your wicked hadith and manhaj preaches.

# The case of "malk yamin" is that you make them wife (after they revert to Islam) although their "wife-ism" is low compare to free woman. It is the custom of Jahili Arab that used to sleep with their slaves anyhow. Empiree could help you post a lecture of sheik Imran Hussein on Malk yamin.

# Since your brain is still suspended by rawaniyat between heaven and earth, any sensible person will surely see through our reasoning which you have ran away from:

1. You don't sleep with a captive woman just like that after killing her husband, children, father, uncle. You can only rape her

2. The case of a captive woman in sharia is that of a divorcee meaning she need to undergo waiting period.

3. She needs to accept Islam

4. Then, if she wishes, you can marry her.

CONTRARILY, IN YOUR WICKED MANHAJ, YOU HAVE LICENCE TO mess SLAVES ANYHOW ANYTIME ACCORDING TO YOUR WISH BECAUSE YOU REGARD HER AS YOUR PROPERTY. ISLAM CAME TO ABOLISH SLAVERY NOT PARTICIPATE IN IT.

AbdelKabir:

The narration didn't explicitly say he married her and scholars only say the prophet said the word "sihran" not because he married her but because she bore a child for him and the best way to translate that word is "family tie" because she gave birth to Ibrahim and from here we can say there is a family tie....So Mr man how do you choose to use an ambiguous narration to challenge a clear cut narration that clearly called maariyah his slave?

@underline, sihran simply means "IN-LAW". grin grin
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

# What we are telling you is that there is a process to everything. You don't just have automatic licence to be mess.ing slaves as your wicked hadith and manhaj preaches.

# The case of "malk yamin" is that you make them wife (after they revert to Islam) although their "wife-ism" is low compare to free woman. It is the custom of Jahili Arab that used to sleep with their slaves anyhow. Empiree could help you post a lecture of sheik Imran Hussein on Malk yamin.

# Since your brain is still suspended by rawaniyat between heaven and earth, any sensible person will surely see through our reasoning which you have ran away from:

1. You don't sleep with a captive woman just like that after killing her husband, children, father, uncle. You can only rape her

2. The case of a captive woman in sharia is that of a divorcee meaning she need to undergo waiting period.

3. She needs to accept Islam

4. Then, if she wishes, you can marry her.

CONTRARILY, IN YOUR WICKED MANHAJ, YOU HAVE LICENCE TO mess SLAVES ANYHOW ANYTIME ACCORDING TO YOUR WISH BECAUSE YOU REGARD HER AS YOUR PROPERTY. ISLAM CAME TO ABOLISH SLAVERY NOT PARTICIPATE IN IT.

@underline, sihran simply means "IN-LAW". grin grin

Look at how you use filthy words to make the scene look very bad, well the questions still stands like a solid rock to your face....

Our beloved prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam had concubines as well, the khaleel of Allaah had as well, if it is filthy as you claim it to be, we ask you if you are purer than these two Prophets.

Sihran could also mean foster mother or foster siblings as we have in a narration that was explaining an aayah, so we can simply say family tie....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 9:18am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Look at how you use filthy words to make the scene look very bad, well the questions still stands like a solid rock to your face....

Our beloved prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam had concubines as well, the khaleel of Allaah had as well, if it is filthy as you claim it to be, we ask you if you are purer than these two Prophets.

# Kabiru sokoto, whether they have concubine or not is not the argument here. Your case is straight and that is you have licence to sleep with slaves because she is your property. This, compare to our case, that you need to make them wife before you can sleep with them. PERIOD.

Islam came to abolish slavery and whatever is associated with them like messing with captive women anyhow. This is the reason captives of war in Islam are treated far different from those of the age of ignorance.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Difference of opinion?! For where?! When the two ahadith claimed each of those two incidents prompted the revelation of that ayah. You are nothing but a thief, olè.

Anas claim is nothing but his fantasy.

1. Someone that lied/mistaken that ayah of Tahrim was revealed in what he claimed to the Prophet

2. And the fact that Maaria was not even a slave exposed Anas to be mistaken.

Ibn Kathir also said there is difference of opinion but he believes the correct one is the hadeeth from bukhaari........but that doesn't rule out the authentic hadeeth from nasaa'i and my bone of contention now is not the sabab of the nuzool of that aayah, rather the term anas used for maariyah and that is, a slave of the prophet whom he used to sleep with....run all you want from this authentic narration, but its there wherever you run to...

* Here's excerpt of Muqawqis letter to the Prophet of Islam:

To Muhammad Ibn Abdullah from Muqauqis, the chief of Qibt. Peace to you. I have read your letter and have noted the contents. I knew this much that a Prophet was to come. But I had expected him to appear in Syria. I have extended an honourable welcome to your messenger and I am sending two girls (jariyyatun) who are highly respected among the Qibtis (Egyptians) and I offer as a present some cloth and a mule to ride on.”

Source: Sirat-Un-Nabi (The Life Of The Prophet) [Rendered into English by M. Tayyib Bakhsh Budayuni, Idarah-I Adabiyat- I Delli, 2009 Qasimjan St. Delhi (India)] by Shaykh Allama Shibli Nu’mani, volume 2, page 153

* So, how was Maaria a slave in Anas weird dream?

The king also used jaariyatain and as we've said it does not only mean a girl, but a slave as well and nowhere did the king say he gave him the girls as wives, so why are you forcing that meaning in? He only said jaariytain and I say its slave girls due to AUTHENTIC HADEETH of anas that described one of them as such.

# The hadith of Muslim and An-Nawawi we have quoted used the word
صهرا

And in those cases (Muslim, an-Nawawi and Ibn Kathir), it is refer to as "relationship via marriage, in-law..." as their respective translators used it. The Sunni translator of Ibn Kathir that uses "wives" for "Jaariyah" is obviously wrong as you've pointed out.

As I have pointed out sihrun don't only mean inlaw, the appropriate translation there is family tie due to Ibrahim's mother being from them, and nowhere did imam nawawiy said his usage of sihrun means in-law.

However, to Jaariyah, As in classical Arabic words with several meaning, the context in which a word is used will determine its exact meaning. Like I said, the solid meaning of "Jaariyah" is "young girl." Aisha used it for herself also in this hadith:
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/66/15

I never negated jaariyah being a girl, but it also means being a female slave.

# Second, Ibn Abbas NEVER in the hadith claimed Maaria to be SLAVE girl compare to the mistake or lies of Anas.

You call someone who Allaah say he is pleased with, one who was called the khaadim of the proohet a liar??

Anyway, the hadeeth is authentic there is nothing you can do about that....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

# Kabiru sokoto, whether they have concubine or not is not the argument here. Your case is straight and that is you have licence to sleep with slaves because she is your property. This, compare to our case, that you need to make them wife before you can sleep with them. PERIOD.

Islam came to abolish slavery and whatever is associated with them like messing with captive women anyhow. This is the reason captives of war in Islam are treated far different from those of the age of ignorance.

On the contrary they didn't marry their slaves and still slept with them, something you feel is filthy.....
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

Ibn Kathir also said there is difference of opinion but he believes the correct one is the hadeeth from bukhaari........but that doesn't rule out the authentic hadeeth from nasaa'i and my bone of contention now is not the sabab of the nuzool of that aayah, rather the term anas used for maariyah and that is, a slave of the prophet whom he used to sleep with....run all you want from this authentic narration, but its there wherever you run to...

# What we are now telling you is that Anas clearly mistaken calling Maaria a slave of Prophet. Maaria was given to the Prophet as his Khaadimat (helper). Not a slave. Prophet simply proceeded to marry her.

Sura nisa: 24 CLEARLY put "malka yamin" as one of those women a Muslim man can marry. You don't just make them intimacy gadget to fulfill your animalistic desire on the jahiliyah excuse that they are your property. That is the way of Jahiliyyah.

# And Anas lied/mistaken for making confirmation and declaration (not opinion) as regard the sabab nuzul of sura Tahrim. You might be running away from the correct sabab nuzul of the ayah, and even if that of Anas is correct, the biggest mistake made by Anas is calling Maaria Prophet's slave girl when Nabi has taken her as wife.

AbdelKabir:

The king also used jaariyatain and as we've said it does not only mean a girl, but a slave as well and nowhere did the king say he gave him the girls as wives, so why are you forcing that meaning in? He only said jaariytain and I say its slave girls due to AUTHENTIC HADEETH of anas that described one of them as such.

# If you read the letter well, Jaariyah with the distance meaning of slave does not apply at all. The king clearly stated: "I have extended an honourable welcome to your messenger and I am sending two girls (jariyyatun) who are highly respected among the Qibtis (Egyptians)..."

Unfortunately, you continue forcing "slave" on Maaria for your evil agenda. Maaria was "khaadimat" to the Copt church in Egypt just like Maryam (as) was to the temple.

AbdelKabir:

I never negated jaariyah being a girl, but it also means being a female slave.

[s]You call someone who[ Allaah say [s]he is pleased with, one who was called the khaadim of the proohet a liar[/s]??

Anyway, the hadeeth is authentic there is nothing you can do about that....

# Which hadith, that of Anas? grin grin grin We have revealed the two mistakes of Anas:

1. Maaria was never a slave

2. Anas claim of sabab nuzul of the ayah is blatantly opposed to Aisha's.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:

# What we are now telling you is that Anas clearly mistaken calling Maaria a slave of Prophet. Maaria was given to the Prophet to his Khaadimat (helper). Not a slave. Prophet simply proceeded to marry her.

Sura nisa: 24 CLEARLY put "malka yamin" as one of those women a Muslim man can marry. You don't just make them intimacy gadget to fulfill your animalistic desire. That is the way of Jahiliyyah.

# And Anas lied/mistaken for making confirmation and declaration (not opinion) as regard the sabab nuzul of sura Tahrim. You might be running away from the correct sabab nuzul of the ayah and even if that of Anas is correct, the biggest mistake made by Anas is calling Maaria Prophet's slave girl when Nabi has taken her as wife.

# If you read the letter well, Jaariyah with the distance meaning of slave does not apply at all. The king clearly stated: "I have extended an honourable welcome to your messenger and I am sending two girls (jariyyatun) who are highly respected among the Qibtis (Egyptians)..."

Unfortunately, you continue forcing "slave" on Maaria for your evil agenda. Maaria was "khaadimat" to the Copt church in Egypt just like Maryam (as) was to the temple.

# Which hadith, that of Anas? grin grin grin We have revealed the two mistakes of Anas:

1. Maaria was never a slave

2. Anas claim of sabab nuzul of the ayah is blatantly opposed to Aisha's.

All you have left is to deny a clear hadeeth and force an unclear one to mean what you want it to mean

İmam As- Shafi'i said; "If I were argue with one thousand knowledgeable people,I would surely win the argument.But if I were to argue with one fool,I would lose the argument".
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 10:59am On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:

All you have left is to deny a clear hadeeth and force an unclear one to mean what you want it to mean

# I ask you again: which hadith? Hadith that is filled with lies and misinformation of Anas. grin grin Wallahi you are a failure.

# Check Qur'an and whatever Tafsir for "Sihran"

Surah Al-Furqan, Verse 54:

And He it is Who has created man from the water, then He has made for him blood relationship and marriage relationship (sihran), and your Lord is powerful.

Marriage relationship is appropriate meaning not "child bearing" or whatever.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
COMMAND TO MARRY SLAVE GIRLS

We have maintained consistently that Islam never follow the ways of Jahiliyyah where you consider your slave as intimacy t.o.y that you cohabit with as you want.

Part of our simple question to those whose manhaj allowed sleeping with captives/slave girls are:

* How do you cohabit with captives of war whom you just killed her husband, children, brother, father, if not via rape?

* If Islam allow free licence to intimacy slave anyhow because you consider her as your owned property, what then is the difference between Islam and other ruling powers of the past and the Arab Jahiliyyah as regard treatment of slave girls?

Our submissions are simple:

1. A slave/captive woman is like a divorcee, who needs to undergo waiting period (to ensure she's not pregnant, and get cleansed if on menstruation)

2. Islam needs to be preached to her

3. Then, you marry her off or set her free or accept her ransom

Following are Qur'anic command that overrule whatever Jahiliyyah practice that might be on ground before:

1. sura Nisa: 22 - 24

# And marry not women whom your fathers married...

# Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters...

# Also (prohibited for you to marry are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess:

2. Sura Nisa: 25:

If any of you have not the means wherewith to wed free
believing women, they may wed believing girls from among those whom your right hands possess...

3. Sura Nur: 32:

And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves; if they are needy, Allah will make them free from want out of His grace; and Allah is Ample-giving, Knowing.

# Sahih Bukhari documents:

Chapter: Having female captives and manumitting one's
own slave-girl
Narrated Abu Burda's father:

Allah's Messenger ( s) said, any man who has a slave girl whom he educates properly, teaches good manners, manumits AND MARRIES HER, will get a double reward And if any man of the people of the Scriptures believes in his own prophet and then believes in me too, he will (also) get a double reward And any slave who fulfills his duty to his master and to his Lord, will (also) get a double
reward."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5083
In-book reference : Book 67, Hadith 21
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 20
https://sunnah.com/bukhari/67/21
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Dealing with an inconsistent person that takes colors like cameleon is difficult, you pick whatever suits you in sahih bukhari and Muslim "do you believe in one part of the book and disbelieve in part"?

Anyway all the hogwash you've written there, the hadeeth of Anas still stand as a hard pill for you to swallow and which is THE PROPHET HAD A SLAVE WHICH HE USED TO SLEEEP WITH AND HER NAME IS MAARIYAH THAT GAVE BIRTH TO IBRAHIM, Muslims don't count her as part of his wives but part of his FOUR CONCUBINES.

All you can do is call the hadeeth lie, but no single proof to show how the hadeeth is weak.......it was graded an authentic hadeeth.......
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
AlBaqir:
# Below hadith is another justification for the ISIS, et al. with their criminal acts.

Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri said, "We captured some women from the area of Awtas who were already married, and we disliked having sexual relations with them because they already had husbands. So, we asked the Prophet about this matter, and this Ayah was revealed,

(Also (forbidden are) women already married, except those whom your right hands possess). Consequently, we had sexual relations with these women.'' This is the wording collected by At-Tirmidhi An-Nasa'i, Ibn Jarir and Muslim in his Sahih.[/color]

http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=684&Itemid=59

# Imam Abu Dawud documents:

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri traced to Prophet (s) the following statement regarding the captives taken at Atwas. There must be no intercourse with pregnant woman till she
gives birth to her child or with the one who is not pregnant
till she has had one menstrual period.

Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani)

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2157
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 112
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2152
https://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/112

# Narrated Ruwayfi' ibn Thabit al-Ansari:

Should I tell you what I heard the Messenger of Allah (s) say on the day of Hunayn: It is not lawful for a man who believes in Allah and the last day to water what another has sown with his water (meaning intercourse with women who are pregnant); it is not lawful for a man who believes in Allah and the Last Day to have intercourse with a captive woman till she is free from a menstrual course; and it is not lawful for a man who believes in Allah and the Last Day to sell spoil till it is divided.

Grade : Hasan (Al-Albani)

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 2158
In-book reference : Book 12, Hadith 113
English translation : Book 11, Hadith 2153
https://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/113

Imam Al-‘Ayni (d. 855 A.H.) writes:

“The imams with ruling have agreed that it is not permissible to have intercourse with pagan (slave-women),”
Source: ‘Umdatul Qari, Dar al-Ahya al-Turath al-Arabi, Beirut, n.d. vol.7 p. 103
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by AlBaqir(m): 4:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
AbdelKabir:
Dealing with an inconsistent person that takes colors like cameleon is difficult, you pick whatever suits you in sahih bukhari and Muslim "do you believe in one part of the book and disbelieve in part"?

# Again and again: your hadith is ONLY hujjah on you. We ONLY agree with what is in line with the Qur'an in it.

AbdelKabir:

Anyway all the hogwash you've written there, the hadeeth of Anas still stand as a hard pill for you to swallow and which is THE PROPHET HAD A SLAVE WHICH HE USED TO SLEEEP WITH AND HER NAME IS MAARIYAH THAT GAVE BIRTH TO IBRAHIM, Muslims don't count her as part of his wives but part of his FOUR CONCUBINES.

All you can do is call the hadeeth lie, but no single proof to show how the hadeeth is weak.......it was graded an authentic hadeeth.......

# Again hadith of Anas is a fraud. We have exposed the loopholes in it.

1. It is contradictory to that of Aisha. Either of them lied as per sabab nuzul of surah Tahrim: 1 - 4

2. Maaria the Copt was NEVER a slave.

No doubt your wicked self needs that fraud hadith to justify your wicked intent.
Re: Battle Of The Heart And Mind - By Anwar Al Aulaqi by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
Fundamentalist:

I'm only replying because you quoted me .

Sincere advice: just because someone "quotes" verses of the Qur'an doesn't automatically means he understands the meaning, anwar awlaki included. His views and those of Abdullah Faisal , Abu hamza, muhammad yusuf (boko haram ), etc are one and the same . They are very good in preparing lectures but that doesn't mean they understand they ways of the righteous companions and scholars of high eminence of this generation like shaykh Albani, ibn baaz , salih fawzaan , ibn uthaymeen etc and even those of past generation like ibn taymiyyah .

Why is their lecture so much centered on democracy ?

Let me educate you on what they are trying to pass to you , what they are saying in essence is that if you call yourself a Muslim but the society you reside in is a mixed(unislamic) society your Islam is not complete . If you like pray, fast, do all sorts of Ibadah your faith is not complete even if you believe in your heart with firmness that democracy is unislamic . This is what they are saying

Let me remind you that the prophet stayed in Makkah for 13 years preaching Islam, the majority of dwellers were pagans , the ka'aba was full of idols (360 ) and yet revelations were still coming . This continued till the 8th year after hijrah . What are the lessons to be learnt

The ka'aba is the most holiest site in Islam , Allah described it as a sacred house and yet idols were in it . How did the prophet react ? Allah describes him as someone worthy to be emulated in all his ways (the sunnah )

Al-Ahzab 33:21

لَّقَدْ كَانَ لَكُمْ فِى رَسُولِ ٱللَّهِ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ لِّمَن كَانَ يَرْجُوا ٱللَّهَ وَٱلْيَوْمَ ٱلْءَاخِرَ وَذَكَرَ ٱللَّهَ كَثِيرًا

There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Why is this verse missing in anwar awlakis lecture ?

The prophet focused on educating people on Allah worship (Tawheed ) for that period of time . This lasted for 21 solid years . Revelations were still coming. We had some companions whom died during that time in a disbelieving land . Were they more interested in politics of the pagans or seeing people understanding the religion of Islam ? Please answer

Between someone who believes in Allah, establishes regular prayers, fast, etc but lives in a society full of disbelievers but yet a devout and dedicated Muslim and strives to see that people accept the religion and an individual (s) who calls himslef a Muslim but lives in a so called "islamic society " but yet doesn't apply Allah rules and regulations to himself neither does he believes in them , which of these two are in accordance with Allah's word and the sunnah ?

This same ideology or similar is what is been preached by the Muslim brotherhood and their subsidiaries around the world today .

Since hassan albanna started this ideology in 1948 supported by saeed qutub , how has their new found ideology faired . In fact Muhammad qutub, the brother of saeed qutub, was quoted to have said " if the Muslim brotherhood had focus's itself in educating the people about their religion, we would not be where we are today "

If truely what these individuals that you are glorifying their knowledge are saying is true , what has been their impact to the greater Muslim society , positive or negative ? Please answer . If you say positive please mention these "good "developments.

Their lectures are very popular among vibrant youths in colleges, universities and polytechnics in Nigeria especially the MSSN.

Very good examples of people whom followed this steps of the prophet include

Muhammad ibn Abdulwahab . The present day Saudi Arabia was full of graves were " Muslims " worship saints and dead individuals etc was prevalent 300 years ago. All he did was educate the populace about Allah and his messenger .He didn't see the end of his struggles but his descendants saw it . And that is the Islamic Saudi state you are witnessing today same applied to Usman bin fodio in northern Nigeria Hausa kings mixed Islamic religion with traditional Hausa culture which has elements of shirk , he preached not only that the king didn't like it but they also aged war on him . Part of what he ledt is what northern Muslims are enjoining today .

Ahmad ibn Taymiyahh Also comes to mind , also is imam Ahmad, imam malik , imam shafi you can't can't compare their ideologies with that of anwar awlaki and his entities .

The so called scholars you are quoting are looking for shortcut angry in the name of dawah . Even the messenger preoccupied himself in teaching basic aspects of the religion.

What has anwar awalik left for Muslims of this generation

Beware of whom you take your religion from

Not all of the lecture talks about democracy.

So a Muslim who defends his lands, a Muslim who refuses occupation, a Muslim who wants to live according to Islamic rule, is an extremist. And the moderate Muslim is a Muslim, who invites the US army to come and invade his land, and is happy to follow manmade laws and is a person who has no honor and dignity to defend himself against aggression. This is a moderate Muslim!

The above didn't relate to democracy.

These are people who defend their land from oppressors and they are tagged terrorists, extremists and fundamentalists.

And here from the lecture...

And by the way, they are willing to go to the extent of sending their armies to enforce on us their particular version of Islam that we are supposed to follow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impermissible To Say Unlegislated Du'a (dhikr) After Prayer (salah) / This Is Beautiful Revenge Indeed. / Why Do Islam Permit The Marriage Of Underaged Girls (10-15) Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 212
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.