Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 (1719 Views)

$100 Million Boeing Business Jet - Royal Jet / Forgotten My 737 Pin Help Needed! / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by Lescalier: 11:08pm On Apr 08, 2018
Has anyone taken note that the president has not used his plane for quite sometime.

I'm referring to NAF001, the Boeing Business Jet 737.

Since he started his condolence trip to some select States, he never used the NAF 001, but a Gulfstream, one of the two in the fleet which is dedicated to the VP.

Initially, I thought it had to do with the size of of runway in those States, but he didn't use the jet to Lagos for Tinubu's birthday.

Let's watch and see what Jet is taking him to London.

Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by bigtt76(f): 11:35pm On Apr 08, 2018
It is cost effective for him to use the Gulfstream jet for his states visits than using the B737 especially as he didn't go with large entourage. Watch out he will use it during his forth coming trip to the UK tomorrow.

It may also be that the aircraft was sent for a C-Check.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by CoolFreeday(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Baba is cutting cost
Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by clevervikson(m): 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2018
T
Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by Lescalier: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2018
bigtt76:
It is cost effective for him to use the Gulfstream jet for his states visits than using the B737 especially as he didn't go with large entourage. Watch out he will use it during his forth coming trip to the UK tomorrow.

It may also be that the aircraft was sent for a C-Check.

Nah!!!! It's not about cost or entourage

Baba has always used that aircraft. But since he came back from medical vacation, he changed to gulfstream.

I can't wait to see if he will use the Gulfstream to London.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by bigtt76(f): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Looks like he traveled with the Gulfstream Jet. Maybe its out for a C or D Check undecided or may be its been sold finally grin

Lescalier:

Nah!!!! It's not about cost or entourage

Baba has always used that aircraft. But since he came back from medical vacation, he changed to gulfstream.

I can't wait to see if he will use the Gulfstream to London.
Re: Where Is Buhari's Plane NAF 001: Boeing Business Jet (BBJ) 737 by Lescalier: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
bigtt76:
Looks like he traveled with the Gulfstream Jet. Maybe its out for a C or D Check undecided or may be its been sold finally grin

He went with the Gulfstream. Confirmed.

I wonder what has happened to the Boeing NAF 001

(1) (Reply)

/ Break Bad Habits! / Nigerian Father Xmas: Why Are They So Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.