Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (75317 Views)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Soap Making Business Plan In Nigeria / Soap Making Business Training/workshop By Ihart *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 7:46am On Feb 16, 2019
edoman2016:

Please can you give me the specification of the type of wire you used in wiring your factory? Do you think 10 mm copper wire with breakers is good enough to wire a small scale factory like yours? Help me out bro with the info. I want to wire my small scale juice factory in Ogun state.
The supply to the factory is 25mm. The supply to the switches is between 4mm to 10mm depending on the capacities of what the switch controls. From the switches to the electric motors, heaters and pump are between 6mm and 4mm depending on the size of the motor or capacity of the heater. The biggest size of motor i have is 20HP, and the smallest is 2HP. Except for the 20HP which I used 6mm, the rest are 4mm.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by edoman2016: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2019
iHart:
The supply to the factory is 25mm. The supply to the switches is between 4mm to 10mm depending on the capacities of what the switch controls. From the switches to the electric motors, heaters and pump are between 6mm and 4mm depending on the size of the motor or capacity of the heater. The biggest size of motor i have is 20HP, and the smallest is 2HP. Except for the 20HP which I used 6mm, the rest are 4mm.
I really appreciate your reply. Finally, how much did the electrical wiring of your factory costs in total? Including the cost of copper wire, switches in total. I want to have an idea of the cost when negotiating with an electrician. Thanks
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2019
edoman2016:

I really appreciate your reply. Finally, how much did the electrical wiring of your factory costs in total? Including the cost of copper wire, switches in total. I want to have an idea of the cost when negotiating with an electrician. Thanks
The switches are not ordinary one oh. They are Direct online (DOI) and star delta switches. DOI cost nothing less than 30k for one and Star delta cost nothing less than 50k for one. I bought cables, changeover, fuse, distribution box, trunk pipes etc by myself, their prices today must have changed. I also built the starters by myself. I just paid an electrician for a day job to help me lay the cables. I did the installation myself. So I can't categorically tell you what it cost me.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Empressabbie(f): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2019
iHart:
your location.
Osun State
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2019
Empressabbie:

Osun State
I only have contacts in Aba Abia State. It is not ideal for you to deal with people in Aba because the distance is far.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by edoman2016: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
iHart:
Bro, can 12kw diesel generator power a 9kw machine that use heater element? I noticed my 12kw diesel generator can't power it. I am wondering if the kW of the alternator of my Generator is actually 12kw or not.

Please which kva Generator do you use to power any of your machine that use heater element?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
edoman2016:

Bro, can 12kw diesel generator power a 9kw machine that use heater element? I noticed my 12kw diesel generator can't power it. I am wondering if the kW of the alternator of my Generator is actually 12kw or not.

Please which kva Generator do you use to power any of your machine that use heater element?
Your 12kw generator can not power the 9kw electric motor. There is what is called the starting current and then the operating current. The starting current is usually 5 to 9 times higher than the operating current. You will notice that any time you start an electric motor the light bulb in the house usually dims and after some seconds it brightens up. It is the starting current that pull the light. If you factor in the voltage and do the maths very well you will see that the starting current of your 9kw electric motor is higher than the capacity of your 12kw generator and so the generator can not be able to power it. You have two options to solve your problem, get a bigger generator or get a Star Delta starter for your machine. The star delta starter will reduce the starting current to the bearest minimum such that the 12kw generator "may" power it.

I use a 30kva generator to power my factory. In one of my machines i have a 20HP electric motor. If not for the Star Delta starter, my generator can not power the machine.

The heater will not even be a problem, that one will not be more than 1kw. And there is nothing like starting and operating current in heater. Is it a water heater?

I can build a star delta starter for you. We will test it and If it solves the problem, you can pay for it. You will only pay if and only if it solves your problem.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by edoman2016: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2019
iHart:
Your 12kw generator can not power the 9kw electric motor. There is what is called the starting current and then the operating current. The starting current is usually 5 to 9 times higher than the operating current. You will notice that any time you start an electric motor the light bulb in the house usually dims and after some seconds it brightens up. It is the starting current that pull the light. If you factor in the voltage and do the maths very well you will see that the starting current of your 9kw electric motor is higher than the capacity of your 12kw generator and so the generator can not be able to power it. You have two options to solve your problem, get a bigger generator or get a Star Delta starter for your machine. The star delta starter will reduce the starting current to the bearest minimum such that the 12kw generator "may" power it.

I use a 30kva generator to power my factory. In one of my machines i have a 20HP electric motor. If not for the Star Delta starter, my generator can not power the machine.

The heater will not even be a problem, that one will not be more than 1kw. And there is nothing like starting and operating current in heater. Is it a water heater?

I can build a star delta starter for you. We will test it and If it solves the problem, you can pay for it. You will only pay if and only if it solves your problem.
Thank you for your reply. I have five machines in my juice factory. My 15kva Generator can power the extractor machine ( use electric motor), automatic hydraulic press machine ( use electric motor), semi auto filling and capping machine ( use electric motor, pump and conveyor belt). The machines above were switched on and the Generator has no single problem with it.

Now my problem is the pasteurizer/mixer machine (the pasteurizer use a 7kw heater and 2hp electric motor) and the shrink packaging machine ( the shrink packaging machine use a 9kw heater and 1hp electric motor).
Now the problem is that when we switched on the pasteurizer machine alone which is just 7kw heater machine with 2hp motor, my Generator could not power it. When we also try to switch on the shrink packaging machine alone which is just 9kw heater machine and 1hp electric motor, my Generator could not power it. I was surprised because I expect a 12kw diesel generator to have the capacity to atleast power a 7kw pasteurizer machine only.

When I called my Generator supplier at alaba to challenge him that he didn't sell an original 15kva copper coil diesel generator to me. He said I was wrong that the Generator is original 15kva copper coil. That the Generator can power any machine less than 12kw in as much that it doesn't use heater system. That if I want to power my machines that use water heater, I should buy a 30kva Generator for it. And I must never switch on the pasteurizer and the shrink packaging machine that both use heater system at the same time for a 30kva Generator. That's the status of things as at today I spoke to him. But I am heading to his shop at Alaba this morning for further clarification.

With regards to your star Delta switch, will it work sir? We could try the star Delta starter if you are in Lagos to see if it will work. Because my shrink packaging machine also has a resistor too. But the Generator couldn't power it. And the factory was wired with 10mm copper wire and each circuit breaker for each machine. I am so sad as I am writing to you now. Cause I need to figure out solution on how power those two machines separately. Pasteurizer is the most important machine in juice production. And the pasteurizer work together with filling and capping machine. That is both of them must be switched on and used during hot filling process to pet bottles.

Please what is the maker of your Generator? How much did you buy it and where sir? Is it brand new or fairly used? What do you think I should do? I need suggestions.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 6:13am On Mar 26, 2019
edoman2016:

Now my problem is the pasteurizer/mixer machine (the pasteurizer use a 7kw heater and 2hp electric motor) and the shrink packaging machine ( the shrink packaging machine use a 9kw heater and 1hp electric motor).
I am very sure that the star delta starter could have worked if it was the electric motor that was 7kw or 9kw. Since it is the heater, I can't really tell. I don't have much experience with large heaters like yours. And moreover, I hope you know you can't put on the two machines at the same time. ...but at least it should power one. Are you sure the installation was done well? Do you have "NEPA"? Can it power the shrink wrapper and mixer?

One thing about people who sell generator is that they want to make sale and don't really care about your process and capacity. They tell you everything will work but once you pay and take delivery the story changes. Before you get another generator, please get a good electrician to calculate the total load of your factory and the size of generator that can power it. Don't rely on the generator seller for such information.

The generator I use is brand new. Its Perkins. I am not the one that purchased it. I use it on " free" lease.

About what you should do? You are obviously going for a new generator and a bigger one for that matter. Don't expect the generator seller to give you a refund. Those people are terrible.

I don't stay in Lagos
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by edoman2016: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2019
iHart:
I am very sure that the star delta starter could have worked if it was the electric motor that was 7kw or 9kw. Since it is the heater, I can't really tell. I don't have much experience with large heaters like yours. And moreover, I hope you know you can't put on the two machines at the same time. ...but at least it should power one. Are you sure the installation was done well? Do you have "NEPA"? Can it power the shrink wrapper and mixer?

One thing about people who sell generator is that they want to make sale and don't really care about your process and capacity. They tell you everything will work but once you pay and take delivery the story changes. Before you get another generator, please get a good electrician to calculate the total load of your factory and the size of generator that can power it. Don't rely on the generator seller for such information.

The generator I use is brand new. Its Perkins. I am not the one that purchased it. I use it on " free" lease.

I don't stay in Lagos
I appreciate your sincere response. Thanks
Yes, a full NEPA light can power every machines in my factory.

What annoys me with the stupid Generator is that it can't even power the pasteurizer/mixer alone whose power consumption is even less than the shrink tunnel machine.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by nach1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
Iheart I will start by commending your generosity of opening this thread. I have been a silent follower enjoying the thread in silence but taking action .
I am now ready to start my soap production and I need your help now. I based in Abuja and P.KO is relatively expensive here. Is there a way we can collaborate for supply from the East which I believe will be cheaper. My market survey here in Abuja found 20liter of PKO at #8000. With this price the cost of production will be high.
I will appreciate your kind response please .

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 8:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
nach1:
Iheart I will start by commending your generosity of opening this thread. I have been a silent follower enjoying the thread in silence but taking action .
I am now ready to start my soap production and I need your help now. I based in Abuja and P.KO is relatively expensive here. Is there a way we can collaborate for supply from the East which I believe will be cheaper. My market survey here in Abuja found 20liter of PKO at #8000. With this price the cost of production will be high.
I will appreciate your kind response please .

Its nice you want to venture into soap business. I buy oil from two locations, Enugu in Enugu state and Nsirimo, Umuahia south Abia. Presently, a drum goes for 60k at Enugu and at Nsirimo, a drum goes for 58k. With these prices, the "25litre yellow gallon" goes for 7250 to 7500. Though we may not be able to collaborate because my hands are tied, I can always give you contacts for the person in Nsirimo, and address to those in Enugu. I also have someone in kogi who you can contact. Her price is fairly OK when you compare it with what we have in Enugu plus the transport/logistics. Chat me up on WhatsApp if you need the contacts and address.

4 Likes

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by nach1(m): 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
iHart:

Its nice you want to venture into soap business. I buy oil from two locations, Enugu in Enugu state and Nsirimo, Umuahia south Abia. Presently, a drum goes for 60k at Enugu and at Nsirimo, a drum goes for 58k. With these prices, the "25litre yellow gallon" goes for 7250 to 7500. Though we may not be able to collaborate because my hands are tied, I can always give you contacts for the person in Nsirimo, and address to those in Enugu. I also have someone in kogi who you can contact. Her price is fairly OK when you compare it with what we have in Enugu plus the transport/logistics. Chat me up on WhatsApp if you need the contacts and address.
Thanks for your prompt response. Please can I have your wassap number please?

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 9:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
nach1:

Thanks for your prompt response. Please can I have your wassap number please?
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Olulinks(m): 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
You're brilliant! I wonder why you don't have more than a thousand likes already!

uuzba:

Well the pyschology behind such actions is this.
Start your business thing. Tell others you have started and it is going well. Nigerians and their follow-follow mentality will rush to you, not to buy your product, but to learn how to do thesame business as you do so they can compete against you and wipe you out. You then offer training to all interested. They all pay you for the training of this"exciting" business. You count your money and vamoos!
The business is not really profitable. You just told them all that it was. You leave them to compete with each other and kill theirself.
Then you go to another location and start the process again.
Bughati, Porshe, Mobil..mighty companies will never open their mouth to advertise training. Their too busy minding their profit and competitors.

Oh wait, you just made some exposure on how things work in entrepreneurs world and seminars.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2020
Olulinks:
You're brilliant! I wonder why you don't have more than a thousand likes already!

Oh wait, you just made some exposure on how things work in entrepreneurs world and seminars.

Unfortunately, my own case is different. We have been moving from grace to grace. I came to encourage people. I am still in the business of soapmaking.

First picture: Our utility bus delivering soap at one of our distribution outlets.

Second picture: One of our distribution outlets.

Third picture: Bus fully loaded with soap ready for delivery to one of our distributors.

If you want videos, you can chat me up on WhatsApp. I will give you an opportunity to visit our factory, after the lockdown, to see things for yourself. This business is my life, I run it to the last. I came here to encourage people.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by mrsage(m): 2:37am On Apr 14, 2020
Keep it up

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Olulinks(m): 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jah bless your effort bro.

I'm in South West of Nigeria, I see someone who will make a lot of money in training and talking to people about business in you, don't neglect this God's given gift I see in you, it will bring you more money.

Lest I forget, I enjoy organizing seminars and workshops and there's more money in it.

iHart:

Unfortunately, my own case is different. We have been moving from grace to grace. I came to encourage people. I am still in the business of soapmaking.

First picture: Our utility bus delivering soap at one of our distribution outlets.

Second picture: One of our distribution outlets.

Third picture: Bus fully loaded with soap ready for delivery to one of our distributors.

If you want videos, you can chat me up on WhatsApp. I will give you an opportunity to visit our factory, after the lockdown, to see things for yourself. This business is my life, I run it to the last. I came here to encourage people.

I'm a serial entrepreneur and am going fully into soaping after the lockdown.

However, I observe you to be a good teacher. Your explanation and patience is top notch.

Meanwhile, don't forget to share why those moribund business stores you checked folded up and what you intend to do differently to beat that.

Just like the other guy said and I supported, it is good to go into business first and fair well then teach others than to go school to study business and try to teach others.

You feel me? More wins, bro.

2 Likes

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Ndipe(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
Kudos to you. My mum used to make soap and sell them. It is a good business.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 2:52pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ndipe:
Kudos to you. My mum used to make soap and sell them. It is a good business.
...very good business if you put your mind to it.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
Olulinks:
Jah bless your effort bro.

I'm in South West of Nigeria, I see someone who will make a lot of money in training and talking to people about business in you, don't neglect this God's given gift I see in you, it will bring you more money.

Lest I forget, I enjoy organizing seminars and workshops and there's more money in it.

I'm a serial entrepreneur and am going fully into soaping after the lockdown.

However, I observe you to be a good teacher. Your explanation and patience is top notch.

Meanwhile, don't forget to share why those moribund business stores you checked folded up and what you intend to do differently to beat that.

Just like the other guy said and I supported, it is good to go into business first and fair well then teach others than to go school to study business and try to teach others.

You feel me? More wins, bro.
thank you so much for the kind words. ... smiley smiley you said I have that gift of training and talking to people? Actually that's one of my hobbies but unfortunately, I don't do much training as that distracts me from my main business. I avoid anything that will disrupt my supply chain as my hands are already filled. At some point in business, you will discover that it is not all about you making profit but mostly about your customers having regular supply at all time.

About the moribund firms, i discovered three things that are the reasons behind their fate. Capital, management, and inconsistent product quality. Management is the deadliest of them all.

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Ndipe(m): 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
I agree with you.

iHart:
...very good business if you put your mind to it.
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 4:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ndipe:
I agree with you.

Yes, of course
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Echetanony: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Wow, this is good
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Echetanony: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thanks for your patience and your honesty not everyone can do this. Pls pchat me an in Jos, plateau state 08036915271
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by morenile168: 10:21pm On May 06, 2020
I must say, I really enjoyed your startup, but I am a
soap manufacturer though small scale not micro.
Your soap price is too small for all the cost incurred.
Is the soap that small, after analysing your illustration with my calculator, the ROI is very small.
You are making low profit but enriching those that resell. You make #1.87 on a bar, while those that will sell will sell for not less than #50 and make nothing less than #32 naira per bar.

I have really learnt a lot from your post and it motivated me to pursue enlarging my business. Currently am building a wooden soap mold that can cut 280bars at a time.
Since I have learnt from you

Let me help you as well on the costing and pricing aspect bro. My number 08136687405., You can chat me on WhatsApp, let's share knowledge.
I hope you know with that your scale of production, you can make #30million profit in a year. All you need is the right ROI and still affordable soap
iHart:
Relax, I am not avoiding the question, but I want to take things easy because I feel that answering your question outrightly may not make us to appreciate the "money" part of the business. But I am happy you have ran enterprises, so I will give you an old man's tale that can help you figure out the ROI. smiley

here comes the tale; I have a proposed annual capacity of 60 tonnes, that is to say that I will target 5 tonnes/month. Note: the installed capacity is actually above 5 tonnes/month. I targeted to start operation at 30% (1.5 tonne/month), unfortunately I started at ~10% (475kg). To achieve that, I spend #172, 020 (including raw materials, labour, power and transport) and it gives me a total of 110 cartons containing 100 pieces each excluding offcuts. That is to say that I spend about #1563 to produce one carton, #15.63 per tablet. On a wholesale, I sell #1750 and #1800 per carton depending on negotiation and quantity demanded. On an average, I make #200 per carton. Now let met give you an assignment, deduce the ROI.

I lease gen (a 40kva generator), though I have "NEPA" I am yet to use it in production. I hire labour on contract. Any time I want to run production, I call in three more hands and I pay each #2000/day. I actually run that ~10% in a day. That is to say that my cost of production can still come down when i reach a full/regular operation as i will employ factory workers on a full time basis, paying them like #15000/month thus bringing down their salary to as low as #500/day. More so, by that time I would have integrated "NEPA" into the business. That will further bring down my cost of production and increase my profit and the ROI.

okeytus, can you please gist us your experience when you visited the factory yesterday? we will be glad to hear it wink
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by morenile168: 10:26pm On May 06, 2020
In addition, do you know that when I was still producing on a micro scale, I make #1200 profit froma batch production of 84 bars sectioned into 2.8 carton of 30 bars each.
iHart:
Relax, I am not avoiding the question, but I want to take things easy because I feel that answering your question outrightly may not make us to appreciate the "money" part of the business. But I am happy you have ran enterprises, so I will give you an old man's tale that can help you figure out the ROI. smiley

here comes the tale; I have a proposed annual capacity of 60 tonnes, that is to say that I will target 5 tonnes/month. Note: the installed capacity is actually above 5 tonnes/month. I targeted to start operation at 30% (1.5 tonne/month), unfortunately I started at ~10% (475kg). To achieve that, I spend #172, 020 (including raw materials, labour, power and transport) and it gives me a total of 110 cartons containing 100 pieces each excluding offcuts. That is to say that I spend about #1563 to produce one carton, #15.63 per tablet. On a wholesale, I sell #1750 and #1800 per carton depending on negotiation and quantity demanded. On an average, I make #200 per carton. Now let met give you an assignment, deduce the ROI.

I lease gen (a 40kva generator), though I have "NEPA" I am yet to use it in production. I hire labour on contract. Any time I want to run production, I call in three more hands and I pay each #2000/day. I actually run that ~10% in a day. That is to say that my cost of production can still come down when i reach a full/regular operation as i will employ factory workers on a full time basis, paying them like #15000/month thus bringing down their salary to as low as #500/day. More so, by that time I would have integrated "NEPA" into the business. That will further bring down my cost of production and increase my profit and the ROI.

okeytus, can you please gist us your experience when you visited the factory yesterday? we will be glad to hear it wink
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 2:05am On May 07, 2020
morenile168:
I must say, I really enjoyed your startup, but I am a
soap manufacturer though small scale not micro.
Your soap price is too small for all the cost incurred.
Is the soap that small, after analysing your illustration with my calculator, the ROI is very small.
You are making low profit but enriching those that resell. You make #1.87 on a bar, while those that will sell will sell for not less than #50 and make nothing less than #32 naira per bar.

I have really learnt a lot from your post and it motivated me to pursue enlarging my business. Currently am building a wooden soap mold that can cut 280bars at a time.
Since I have learnt from you

Let me help you as well on the costing and pricing aspect bro. My number 08136687405., You can chat me on WhatsApp, let's share knowledge.
I hope you know with that your scale of production, you can make #30million profit in a year. All you need is the right ROI and still affordable soap
When you get into real business, you will understand that its not about huge profit, but turnover.

Go back and redo your calculation. A retailer that manages to sell 3 cartons a week with higher profit margin and me that sell 500 cartons a week with lesser profit margin can not be on the same page. I am making far far more than them. You can not compare us!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Greenarrow01(m): 2:13pm On May 07, 2020
iHart:
When you get into real business, you will understand that its not about huge profit, but turnover.

Go back and redo your calculation. A retailer that manages to sell 3 cartons a week with higher profit margin and me that sell 500 cartons a week with lesser profit margin can not be on the same page. I am making far far more than them. You can not compare us!!!

IHart.. I have been following your soap business for long now.
Pls how much do you think is the minimum amount needed for production
Secondly..
In places where PKC is not available.... How do one do.
Imagine taking PKC and other materials from ABA to Maiduguri in far north
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by Greenarrow01(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2020
iHart:

Secondly..
Or do you think the paint business can be started with 500k
Re: How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) by iHart(m): 4:08pm On May 07, 2020
Greenarrow01:

Secondly..
Or do you think the paint business can be started with 500k
The amount you will spend in production depends on your batch size. We don't use PKC in soap production.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Traders In Ladipo Market, Lagos, Abandon Their Shops And Run As Gun Men Attack / Your Dormant Bank Account Could Put You In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.