Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" (68476 Views)

"How My Sister, Alizee, Was Killed By Danish Husband, Peter Nielsen" (Graphic) / Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Alizee And Her Daughter Murdered By Peter Nielsen, Her Italian Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Women learn don't say I love. Him, run away for ur life.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
donstan18:
He beat her to coma last year but she continued in such abusive and sign showing marriage because of her quest, hunger and obsession for white men.

We are patiently waiting to know the reason behind this murder.

I just pray we don't hear that he found out that she was cheating and that the little girl wasn't his biological daughter, hence the killing of the two.

Because i'm still wondering what the little girl did.
Are you blind?

Can't you see that the girl is obviously carbon copy of the man?

Why did the man involve the poor innocent girl? Maybe villa peeps at work
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by andyanders: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
PreyeIjo:

Assuming he took action then , she would still be alive.

Just imagine from comma now to grave ,along with her daughter..... Its just too sad abeg!
Don't mind the man. Himself and his wife/family membes must have been enjoying what the man was doing for them, hence he overlooked the violent side of the man. If not the man's money they were after, how come he allowed an old whiteman,older than himself to marry such his young daughter. The money blinded their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by andyanders: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
victorian:

My Sister, it was war.
It wasn't easy.. He made my life hell on earth. I was almost suicidal, thinking of ending my life, then melancholy sinked in, when I think of how dissapointed my mum will feel if I do so. Cause am her only female child. Life became meaningless to me.
But the preaching of one popular pastor on TV about destructive relationships and marriage gave me the inner strength to take the decisive step and leave. After the sermon and prayer, a new strength came into me and I made the move I will divorce this man, no matter what may happen. And I don't care starting from scratch.
Honestly I thank God. I did.. No regrets.
Thanks dear
Women should build their inner strength. It goes a long way.
You are a smart woman and would live long. You took the best decission by taking a walk out of the marriage, hence you are alive today to tell your story. Do not look back when an abuse starts in your relationship. Thats my advise

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Emanodimo(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
From the top to the bottom of this story, no single reason for the cause of her death.... All I read is how she died... The father is aware the husband beats her for what reason?... He didn't tell us...

All in all, some ppe just chide away from "Cause & Effect"...
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Emanodimo:
From the top to the bottom of this story, no single reason for the cause of her death.... All I read is how she died... The father is aware the husband beats her for what reason?... He didn't tell us...

[b]All in all, some ppe just chide away from "Cause & [/b]Effect"...
Don't mind them, that's how most are
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by providence338: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Emanodimo:

All in all, some ppe just chide away from "Cause & Effect"...

According to the father's statement, they were strangled.

***More details about the murder of singer Alizee and daughter by her husband in their Banana Island home By May A | April 6, 2018 *****

On Thursday, April 5, news broke that budding pop star Alizee (Ali Zainab Nielsen) and her four-year-old daughter, Petra were killed in her Banana Island home by her husband, Danish national, Peter Nielsen.

Photos of her dead body before it was taken to the morgue was also shared online.

The couple had been married for five years and although Alizee was not an A-lister entertainer yet, her recent record deal with a Malaysian based label had provided her with a substantial advance that included a Ford Explorer SUV.

Following the harrowing incident, several news outlets reported that the mother and child were shot dead by Nielsen. However, a close associate (who begged for anonymity until the family releases an official statement) of the deceased singer has confirmed that contrary to what is being reported, Alizee and her daughter were strangled to death.

Speaking to Netng, the source said:

My brother, it is a disturbing case. But we’re preparing an official statement that will detail out it happened. After their bodies were discovered, some friends of hers sent the gist to some bloggers but wrongly stated that they were shot with a gun. The man strangled them.

When pressed for more details, he further revealed that the murder was the final step after years of domestic abuse meted out to Alizee by her much older husband.

It wasn’t the first time he would beat her. They used to fight all the time and it wasn’t new. But on this occasion, the fight started around 3am, according to what I was told by the househelp who called me in the morning.

It was gathered that the late singer lived with her househelp and nieces who were locked out of the main living room during the fatal fight.

They were hearing noises for a long time and then like an hour later, everything was quiet so they thought the couple had settled down. Around 7 to 8am though, Neilsen came out of the room and told the girls that their ‘aunty was sleeping’. He then went out. On examining the sleeping position of both Alizee and her daughter, they knew something was wrong. That’s when her sister and I were called to come over.

The police have begun investigations into the killings. The Police Public Relations Officer SP Chike Oti however, said It is pre-emptive now to ascertain the cause of the incident.

http://www.akpraise.ng/more-details-about-the-murder-of-singer-alizee-and-daughter-by-her-husband-in-their-banana-island-home/
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by poseidon12: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2018
The little sister said the man is very violent and scary. The father said the man beat Alizee to a coma before.
I wonder why she still stayed with the animal of a husband. Women should never tolerate violence in a relationship or marriage.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by poseidon12: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2018
wingmanII:
I don't understand the victims sister, she saw him banging her head on the floor yet she could not leave the house to get help or even make a call for help.

Might have to do with the stupid attitude of Nigerians about not interfering with husband/wife quarrels. A husband can be beating his wife up in public and nobody will challenge the man. If you try to get involved, people will warn you to stay away from husband/wife issue.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by poseidon12: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

Shes even the one that own the house in banana island, with the cars and all.

So what are we saying here?

She is the one with the money not the Oyibo husband.

Really? Then I wonder why she tolerated disrespect from the animal, talk less of battering. She should have kicked the man out when the beating started.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by poseidon12: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
victorian:

I won't wait to do any mathematics.

I was once married to a violent psychotic man, but if u see him, u will feel he's an angel won't hurt a fly. He can pretend infront of people and strangers as the best husband any woman can ever wish for. But at home, he's a demon incarnate. He detest peace.
Family and everyone were saying I should stay. What will people say? I will be called second hand, we did it in a flamboyant way, please don't leave him. It's for better for worse.
I went back home to him, not to stay but to carry all my belongings and escape on a day he would have traveled for business. So I simply kept clear from him
I became a robot , quiet and all. I will only talk if he ask me any questions. Until the day he travelled for biz. Within an hour, have already called a taxi. I left his cars, I called taxi, packed my stuffs and off I went. I dropped his house keys with maiguard, . I also left a note on the dinning. It's over between us and never ever u try contact me or try looking for me., Or else I will pour hot water on you! Devilish man!
And don't worry the dowry will be returned back to your family soon. Goodbye!

Maiguard was like madam, where u dey go? I replied am travelling. Give Oga the keys. Oya driver let's go
I went back to my parents house. Thank God my mum understood me and where I was coming from. My dad was angry at first. I then told my dad, daddy if u drive me back. I swear u will receive both of our corpses on this house. Cause I won't stay idle while he kills me. So choose! As I looked at him Defiantly .
He looked at me, shook his head and said OK. You know what u are doing, I said yes! I know what am doing it's over! He shrugged and walked away.
We returned his dowry to his family. He couldn't come to my family house cos he knows I would have told them every bad thing, he always do to me.
I changed my sim, I enrolled back in school cos he didn't even want me to complete my education and he married me while I was in second year o. In the University.
But he made me drop out.
I went back to school. Thank God my mum supported me. I completed my degree, went into business, No more treating STDS again, cos of his Randy attitude. The dowry was returned, then I met now my second husband.
He's a very nice and peaceful man. I can't ask for more. Honestly I thank God I divorced the first one.. I just thank God.

Honestly some men are demons incarnate.

I don't joke with my well-being and state of mind.

Great, resolute lady you are. I love you for the action you took. I hope other ladies in abusive relationships will learn from you. Thanks for sharing your experience. No nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 3:57pm On Apr 10, 2018
poseidon12:

Great, resolute lady you are. I love you for the action you took. I hope other ladies in abusive relationships will learn from you. Thanks for sharing your experience. No nonsense.

You are welcome smiley

I hope they learn as well.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by victorian(f): 3:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
poseidon12:

Really? Then I wonder why she tolerated disrespect from the animal, talk less of battering. She should have kicked the man out when the beating started.

Some women don't have the mind to divorce, no matter what.
They get haunted and taunted by what will people and their friends say? undecided
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by sweetilicious(f): 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
donstan18:
He beat her to coma last year but she continued in such abusive and sign showing marriage because of her quest, hunger and obsession for white men.

We are patiently waiting to know the reason behind this murder.

I just pray we don't hear that he found out that she was cheating and that the little girl wasn't his biological daughter, hence the killing of the two.

Because i'm still wondering what the little girl did.
Stay away from abusive and toxic people,they won't hear.I rather stay with someone that earns little and respects me that a rich guy with anger issues.Look how she lost her life now?All material things will hang there.
Re: Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" by Horus(m): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njIHvx3jE3w

Where's The Jungle Justice For Nigerian Singer Alizee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.